[Ch3] Qi Pao (Broadcast Thai)

turtle@af

sarNie Hatchling
So it's scary? Haha. I so want to watch it now 'cause I've got nothing to watch, (I'm just listening to Saraparb, Oum Ruk's OST, right now) but it's dark now, I'm all alone, and I'm just scared that while I'm happily enjoying Qi Pao Anne's character's spirit might pop out of nowhere in the scene and frighten me.
you gotta try to be brave for once girl lol, you gotta try to be brave for Ann lol, don't need to be afraid, humans are sometime scarier than ghosts and you aren't afraid of humans right? lol

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Mart's facial expressions still bother me. Everytime I look at him, I think of his angry character in Likit Kammathep.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
you gotta try to be brave for once girl lol, you gotta try to be brave for Ann lol, don't need to be afraid, humans are sometime scarier than ghosts and you aren't afraid of humans right? lol
Yes, I shall do it for Thongprasom!!

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
do want to know who is that F..lol..
ok i'm not gonna spoil it..
just expect the unexpected...
I already make a guest to who it is lol i'm thinking it have to be one of da girl...cuz when tat MURDER was trying to stable Malee it was wearing a green bracelet...so i'm saying it have to be a girlfor da killer...mAybe my clue is not tat strong but it a suggestion...

lime

sarNie Egg
first epi is good. unlike many of you, i'm indifferent about ann. thus, i am watching for my smart. i just adore him, his everything (as some of you put it: perverted facial look and stiff acting and all)!

but as the lakorn paradigm goes, i hope the rest unveils in well. i hate watching characters beat around the bush when we the audience knows who the murder is already. i cross my fingers for a clever plot line, some twists, and heart-thudding actions. i'm aware that's too much to ask for a lakorn, so i just wish that it's not so obvious. i'm most anticipating oh to come into the storyline and the older bro's gay love!!!

rehann

sarNie Adult
the first ep... look promising~ love Peeka chracter... she so lively n straight forwrd...
love also how Ming tian attracted to her... they will bring perfect romance to our screen~
for sure she will create problem in Jao's Mansion due to her curiousity...

So for all Ann's fans who missed this one gonna regret... Ann do a great job here as what she always do...
at first look i already in love with this lakorn... the scene.. humour... drama... suspense... first step of romance... everything seems so perfect...
congrat to the teams... love also the Ost... 'Sailom haeng ruk'
the scene n aura really make me think of Yok Lai Mek!! since they got the aura of chinese n Hong Kong! also same production!!
BTW its thongprasom... so i believe no one will missed it... find mood n time for this... it really worth ur attention!! horror mixed with romance... :heart: :heart: :heart:

p/s~ look how beautiful Ann here... make me restless n so excited for Ya Leurm Chun...
with Smart already this hot... with TIK??? oh don't even dare to think... or else i will start drooling again hahahaahha

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Its also from the same director..
I hope Paeka not die..there's a pic Paeka in the hospital and also that HBD clip..
Look at Anne's clothes....
Btw,'Pink' is such a cute name...............for Anne..

annechinfamily

sarNie Egg
Its also from the same director..
I hope Paeka not die..there's a pic Paeka in the hospital and also that HBD clip..
Look at Anne's clothes....
Btw,'Pink' is such a cute name...............for Anne..
No not the same director.. the director for Ya Leurm Chun is P Aew (same director for Panya chon kon krua)
Try to go to our IG or tieba.baidu.com/Ann (chinese), you will find out more spoilers!! hahah..
(No.. she didnt die.. hahah :dance3:)

annechinfamily

sarNie Egg
So,watch it now!!
U'll regret if u not watch it...
Anne is really really gorgeous here...
And the p'ek & Anne scene also narak together.
Yes.. have to watch that part over and over...
One minute Smart is so happy and sweet with Ann; the next minute he is so sad thinking of those memories...
he acts really good in this episode!!

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
No not the same director.. the director for Ya Leurm Chun is P Aew (same director for Panya chon kon krua)
Try to go to our IG or tieba.baidu.com/Ann (chinese), you will find out more spoilers!! hahah..
(No.. she didnt die.. hahah :dance3:)
no no..i mean same director with Yok Lai Mek..
so confirmed P'Aew the director for YLC?
and how bout the rating?

tinah

sarNie Coma
Yay in glad p'aew is directing ya leum chan. I was pretty sure she will anyway.

First epi was good so far! The melody of the ost makes it really sad. I was pretty spooked seeing maylee in the mirror especially since I was in my room watching it alone.

annechinfamily

sarNie Egg
no no..i mean same director with Yok Lai Mek..
so confirmed P'Aew the director for YLC?
and how bout the rating?
The rating has not been out yet, but definitely releasing today.. I shall update you all once i heard anything na ka!
But they said usually the rating for the first week will not look promising... anyway.. finger-crossed..

by the way, has anyone of you have account in Pantip? Apparently, there is a voting poll going on between Rang Ngao and Qi Pao.. and surprisingly, many prefer the former over the latter.. emm...

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
The rating has not been out yet, but definitely releasing today.. I shall update you all once i heard anything na ka!
But they said usually the rating for the first week will not look promising... anyway.. finger-crossed..

by the way, has anyone of you have account in Pantip? Apparently, there is a voting poll going on between Rang Ngao and Qi Pao.. and surprisingly, many prefer the former over the latter.. emm...
I don't hv acc. at pantip..tried to reg,but failed..
So can u give me the link for the poll??And what do u mean they prefer former..
Mean they like Rang Ngao 2001?