[Ch3] Qi Pao (Broadcast Thai)

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
That would be fantastic. I stopped watching midway 'cause I got scared haha.
No ghost Maylee today, are you happy??? I think you can watch this episode by yourself, but ep. 2 and 3 I will watch it with you.

Tomorrow will be sweet sweet scene between JMT and Pink....yippieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

turtle@af

sarNie Hatchling
No ghost Maylee today, are you happy??? I think you can watch this episode by yourself, but ep. 2 and 3 I will watch it with you.

Tomorrow will be sweet sweet scene between JMT and Pink....yippieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
yeah looks like there will be sweet scene b/w JMT and Paeka too. but gosh, that brother of JMT is such an a** what a jerkface, treated
maylee so badly. maybe he blame her for the force marriage but no need to treat her that way since it wasn't her idea in the first place
anyway, it was all his mother.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
yeah looks like there will be sweet scene b/w JMT and Paeka too. but gosh, that brother of JMT is such an a** what a jerkface, treated
maylee so badly. maybe he blame her for the force marriage but no need to treat her that way since it wasn't her idea in the first place
anyway, it was all his mother.
I agree with you. He don't have to be like that to Maylee. I feel so sorry for Maylee today. I know JMT's brother in love with someone else, but no need to treat Maylee like that. Maylee just have to do what JMT's mom say, because Maylee she listen to the elder who have raise her up like a daughter. I was a little up set too about JMT's brother.

turtle@af

sarNie Hatchling
I agree with you. He don't have to be like that to Maylee. I feel so sorry for Maylee today. I know JMT's brother in love with someone else, but no need to treat Maylee like that. Maylee just have to do what JMT's mom say, because Maylee she listen to the elder who have raise her up like a daughter. I was a little up set too about JMT's brother.
yeah, if he doesn't like it he can protest to his mother or father but instead he pour all his frustration on maylee, that is very coward of him. and i thought he's a nice guy.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
yeah, if he doesn't like it he can protest to his mother or father but instead he pour all his frustration on maylee, that is very coward of him. and i thought he's a nice guy.
Tomorrow scene going to be more upset for us, because JMT's brother will throw Maylee down to the floor :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: .

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I won't tell you any more. Have to finish up ep. 2 and 3 and 4 first okay? Don't hate him yet, have to watch, he might have a reason to do it.
Haha yeah I'll finish it first...after I finish re-watching Sood Sanae Ha haha. Only a little bit of it though.

Yoyo

sarNie Egg
then who should be the killer? before i thought it is jmt mom but now i am not sure due to maylee married with jms. she did listen to jmt mom so no reason that mom killed her.

i think jms like ah wei so he hate maylee that agree to marry him instead of jmt who love her.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
then who should be the killer? before i thought it is jmt mom but now i am not sure due to maylee married with jms. she did listen to jmt mom so no reason that mom killed her.

i think jms like ah wei so he hate maylee that agree to marry him instead of jmt who love her.
I am not sure who is the real killer is, and we all also wonder why the killer have to kill Maylee.

Yes, we know that JMT's brother love Ah Wei, but I'm not sure if he know yet that JMT and Maylee love each other.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes..phatman..U can watch episode 4 w/o be like this.. :hide:

How i wish the ghost is more agressive like Tanya's ghost in SP...MayLee's ghost seems so nice & always sad...