[Ch3] Qi Pao (Broadcast Thai)

fun

Expired Sarnie
Don't pound me on this but I just finished the first episode and I LOVE IT!!! OMG Well I wish Maylee and Paeka was no look alike. It would be too hard for Smart to convince me that he loves Paeka for who she is and not because she resemble his first love. I find it kind of awkward lol and I am going to regret saying this after this lakorn end, I like Smart. I told you Ann has some kind of magical power. He's still stiff but way better than his previous work. And his character is likable.

And even Ann knows that Smart acting is so robotic haha.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Don't pound me on this but I just finished the first episode and I LOVE IT!!! OMG Well I wish Maylee and Paeka was no look alike. It would be too hard for Smart to convince me that he loves Paeka for who she is and not because she resemble his first love. I find it kind of awkward lol and I am going to regret saying this after this lakorn end, I like Smart. I told you Ann has some kind of magical power. He's still stiff but way better than his previous work. And his character is likable.

Hv u watched ep 2 & 3 yet ? i think u'll like him more...He was good in ep 2..And and he's more handsome especially the part he tease Pink..When the camera focus on him and he's smirk..I hate him in ep 1..ooppss..HATe is too harsh..i mean i don't really like his acting in ep 1..But Thanks God,he was improve since ep 2..
I still remember your words about Anne has some magical power...Thats sooo true!!

About Pink & May Lee look alike..
Well,blame it on Anne..She's the one that requested to act in both role...But I LOVE IT..

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.

No way; why would we want to pound you for changing your mind about Qi Pao? K, I may want to rub it in your face, Fun, but I'm more glad that you're actually enjoying QP so far. :D Yes, that's what we're all hoping for; that Ming Tian (Smart) will love Pink (Paeka) for who she actually is and not because she looks like Maylee. I love the scenes of Maylee and Ming Tian, but Pink and Ming Tian are the bomb!!!! :faint:

So far, I'm disappointed he keeps seeing Maylee in Pink, but I'm really hoping that he'll finally see Pink as herself and not as Maylee's shadow. Oh, I definitely agree; Mart's still stiff at times, but he is getting better. :) I think he shines more when he teases Pink. :lol2:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
No way; why would we want to pound you for changing your mind about Qi Pao? K, I may want to rub it in your face, Fun, but I'm more glad that you're actually enjoying QP so far. :D Yes, that's what we're all hoping for; that Ming Tian (Smart) will love Pink (Paeka) for who she actually is and not because she looks like Maylee. I love the scenes of Maylee and Ming Tian, but Pink and Ming Tian are the bomb!!!! :faint:

So far, I'm disappointed he keeps seeing Maylee in Pink, but I'm really hoping that he'll finally see Pink as herself and not as Maylee's shadow. Oh, I definitely agree; Mart's still stiff at times, but he is getting better. :) I think he shines more when he teases Pink. :lol2:
I believe JMT loves Pink for who she is,not because of May Lee..
Thats why they make May Lee & Pink hv a very very different personality..
Anne said Mart is robotic in love scene..
If with Pink,i think its just okay...
But with May Lee,i think its look so sweet..
Maybe because May Lee's role as a polite,soft spoken girl..
Thats why its look so sweet..
But JMT & Pink look cute though..Especially when they argue..
Mart is good for agressive role..especially in force kiss or R scene..

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
I believe JMT loves Pink for who she is,not because of May Lee..
Thats why they make May Lee & Pink hv a very very different personality..
Anne said Mart is robotic in love scene..
If with Pink,i think its just okay...
But with May Lee,i think its look so sweet..
Maybe because May Lee's role as a polite,soft spoken girl..
Thats why its look so sweet..
But JMT & Pink look cute though..Especially when they argue..
Mart is good for agressive role..especially in force kiss or R scene..
Maybe it was clear in the book, Lady Dila, but it's still too early to tell in Qi Pao the lakorn. :D JMT's certainly interesed in Pink and is attracted to her, but he still can't stop thinking about Maylee...and I don't want him to compare Pink to Maylee too much. Hahahaha, yes, Mart certainly is robotic in lovey-dovey scenes. xD Or the emotional scenes. Ooh, I agree, it certainly is sweet whenever there are flashbacks of Maylee and JMT. :wub: Maylee and JMT are sweet while Pink and JMT are hawt! :cloud9: I just love Pink with JMT a little bit more.

Yes, Mart plays the aggressive role nicely. Still stiff sometimes though hah! :lol: Hmm, seems like Pink will meet Oh's character tomorrow...just hope to see more of Pink and JMT's scenes and even Maylee and JMT's scenes. :wub:

fun

Expired Sarnie
Maiko I was planning to watch this, but I have been delaying it until this morning lol

Yeah supposedly May Lee and Paeka only has similar feature not exactly identical, at least that is what I understood from watching interviews of Ann when she talks about her character. Although she says it is just a lakorn, I still like the realism in them when possible. I find it even more awkward because Maylee and JMT grew up as sibling. I hope they recall them being separated and when Maylee and JMT met as adult, they have fallen in love.

The thing I fear is that Smart will not be convincing enough to make me believe that he loves Paeka. I know they are making Maylee and Paeka personality opposite of each other but I would like it to be deeper than that. So far out of the fabric series, Cursed Fabric is still unbeatable in terms of overall script. I hope Qi Pao will surprise me. My faith in Ann deteriorate a bit when she produced PCKK. I liked the overall story line of PCKK but I didn't like the small misunderstanding. Why does lakorn do that!!! Take the cheap way out to create angst coughPinAnongcough. sorry went OT lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko I was planning to watch this, but I have been delaying it until this morning lol

Yeah supposedly May Lee and Paeka only has similar feature not exactly identical, at least that is what I understood from watching interviews of Ann when she talks about her character. Although she says it is just a lakorn, I still like the realism in them when possible. I find it even more awkward because Maylee and JMT grew up as sibling. I hope they recall them being separated and when Maylee and JMT met as adult, they have fallen in love.

The thing I fear is that Smart will not be convincing enough to make me believe that he loves Paeka. I know they are making Maylee and Paeka personality opposite of each other but I would like it to be deeper than that. So far out of the fabric series, Cursed Fabric is still unbeatable in terms of overall script. I hope Qi Pao will surprise me. My faith in Ann deteriorate a bit when she produced PCKK. I liked the overall story line of PCKK but I didn't like the small misunderstanding. Why does lakorn do that!!! Take the cheap way out to create angst coughPinAnongcough. sorry went OT lol
I know, seriously. Talking about this makes me think of Autumn In My Heart. Still get the chills everytime I think about it...*shivers*...

As for Anne on PCKK, I wouldn't put the pressure on her because she's only the producer, not the scriptwriter.

fun

Expired Sarnie
But usually Ann is very picky when it comes to good script lol And as a producer and director, she does have the power to change what she does not like lol But I still give her props and it was a good debut. A lot better than Noi.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
But usually Ann is very picky when it comes to good script lol And as a producer and director, she does have the power to change what she does not like lol But I still give her props and it was a good debut. A lot better than Noi.
Oh, so she was the director too?? I didn't know that. I thought she only produced it and helped out here and there.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Alright so I just researched what a producer really does (I'm surprised by how much work they actually do) and here's what he/she does:

"He shepherds the production from start to finish. In a typical arrangement, the producer develops an idea or script with a writer and secures the necessary rights. He often hires the director, supervises casting, and assembles a crew. Additionally, the producer oversees the budget and then coordinates the postproduction work—everything from editing, to commissioning music, to encouraging the film's stars to plug the movie on talk shows."

Wow, I guess Anne does have the heavier end of the stick in PCKK. Hehe. My bad, I didn't know.

OKay, back to Qi Pao. I started this morning on episode 2, but stopped midway keke. I shall continue tomorrow morning.

lea lemon

sarNie Hatchling
i read someone said ..ann saying mart robotic.don't get her wrong.she isn't saying mart acting..all robotic.see back the clip or refer back the clip.she is saying when turn to romantic scene mart became like a robot,clumsy n shy.n she added she won't look weird at smart.n told him viewer wont know because he looks cute like that.:p.

why mart turned shy n clumsy ha!.remember when he acting with suzie when turned to kissing part they cannot stop laughing.but when he act with ann he is shy n clumsy..n turned robot in romantic scene.

the clip that smart kissed on cheek.ann turned shy..even she did so many times with pra'ek.

the 2pic..that smart trying to kissed ann maybe in the scene or maybe not..2nd pic that seems ann to feed him.i don't think in the scene.first pic is without foods mart's cup/mug facing him.2nd pic with foods the cup/mug is facing/near to ann.seems like they are sharing the drinks ha!.

ook that is all i want to says.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Regardless of what Ann said, Smart is robotic in all aspect of acting LMAO but he does good because it calls for it at times. Seriously how long has he been in the industry yet he hasn't changed lol I am not hating but I do at time scratch my head why. Despite his poor acting, he is easy on the eyes. At times it is bearable. At times not really.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Sometimes,i don't think we can trust 100% to what the host/narrator said..
She just tease the actor/actress...I don't think Anne is shy....
As i remember if its from Anne's mouth,about her feeling shy for love scene..
Its when with Mark for 4+1 concert..and with Ken (for their 1st night scene in 365)..

And about those pics..i think we need to wait for more episode...then we can say something..
i still believe its a part of the scene in the lakorn.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am in the middle of episode 2 and I had to stop. Will resume when there is daylight. Yeah I know, I am a chicken lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Regardless of what Ann said, Smart is robotic in all aspect of acting LMAO but he does good because it calls for it at times. Seriously how long has he been in the industry yet he hasn't changed lol I am not hating but I do at time scratch my head why. Despite his poor acting, he is easy on the eyes. At times it is bearable. At times not really.
I don't know, but I'm still not feeling his acting...he's still the same haha.

Sometimes,i don't think we can trust 100% to what the host/narrator said..
She just tease the actor/actress...I don't think Anne is shy....
As i remember if its from Anne's mouth,about her feeling shy for love scene..
Its when with Mark for 4+1 concert..and with Ken (for their 1st night scene in 365)..

And about those pics..i think we need to wait for more episode...then we can say something..
i still believe its a part of the scene in the lakorn.
Psh, Anne is shy? Yea right haha. She just says that to make others feel better haha.

I am in the middle of episode 2 and I had to stop. Will resume when there is daylight. Yeah I know, I am a chicken lol
Haha. Same here!

hey fun..no worries..its not only u..u hv a friend...*whisper* phatman*
Hey, I heard that!

fun

Expired Sarnie
I can watch horror movies but that's because I am not the only one who watches it. For lakorn it is a bit more terrifying for the fact that I do somewhat believe in the supernatural. I guess I will just spam here until it is more safe for me to watch lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I can watch horror movies but that's because I am not the only one who watches it. For lakorn it is a bit more terrifying for the fact that I do somewhat believe in the supernatural. I guess I will just spam here until it is more safe for me to watch lol
Haha I can't watch anything that deals with supernatural stuff.