[Ch3] Qi Pao (Broadcast Thai)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I want to give a very long comment but i hv no time and my english is :thumbdown: ..so i need to make it short and hope u gals get what i mean..
About the complaint,i guess its not many complaint right? ad most of it abut the clothes,the hairstyle & the production..So,its okay..
I notice about Anne's hairstyle in her other lakorn too..but i think its a small matter..as ong as i enjoy the lakorn and not dragging like chaleuy suk,then i'm okay...
And about the clothes..agreed with Asy...its only JMT's dad & mom..And JMT's mom didn't wear Qi Pao when she met the doctor right? she only wore it at home..
About the production,i'm not sure what details u want more..I mean,it takes 10 months for the filming and this is what they did..If they make it more detail,then i think we can't watch QP by now..err get what i mean??
Afterall..its not about the acting except *cough * Mart * cough* & the storyline...its okay.
+ thats why we call it L.A.K.O.R.N..not A TRUE STORY...lol..
And for me,its better than SSH & 365..in SSH & 365,we got to see the camera...hahaha...
And about that Siem..not relevant? for me its relevant...
Now we know who sent the Qi Pao &for what reason...
The thing i don't understand is,why May Lee chose Pink to help her...
Is it because she look like her???
If so,then how did she know there's a person look like her in this world..
I mean,for sure the ghost has some power to know this and that..
But why the ghost didn't know who killed her.. :scratchhead2:
Get what i mean again???

The only thing i don't like about this lakorn is the repeated scene..
The flashback about May Lee,JMt,JMS is okay..
But there's so many repeated scenes especially Pink's scene...
Hehe. I enjoyed reading your comments. Honestly, I think they should've waited a little longer to reveal who sent the qi pao, better yet they should've made it May Lee who sent it because she knew the person who was going to receive the qi pao looks like her!

thailover01

sarNie Adult
Well said Dila!!

The ost is TRUe chinese with Thai lyrics haha
I really love Maylee!! Everything about her is nearly perfect! && those moments of ming tian teasing maylee, narak jing jing! && then maylee gets payback to mingtian by doing the same things!! Haha

One thing i dont like about the young school mingtian....when he plays on his phone..it looks soooo fake haha makes me laugh!

OMG!! There better be more scary parts in the lakorn!! Haha it just makes it sooo much more fun!

thailover01

sarNie Adult
Those crying sad scenes of maylee makes me wanna cry...when im writing this...i get teary...

& mart expressing his feelings toward Paeka...isnt it too fast?! And revealing who the killer is? BUT im assuming they have a REASON why they are doing that so i wont say anything yet....im thinking this lakorn will be very unexpected!! So just wait and see! Ann is shinging right now but just not FULLY :)

Ratings?! I dont care about then but the production does...and im pretty sure Ann cares!! So i want the ratings to rise! If the ratings arent good, my lovely Ann will assume no one cares about Qi Pao :(

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Those crying sad scenes of maylee makes me wanna cry...when im writing this...i get teary...

& mart expressing his feelings toward Paeka...isnt it too fast?! And revealing who the killer is? BUT im assuming they have a REASON why they are doing that so i wont say anything yet....im thinking this lakorn will be very unexpected!! So just wait and see! Ann is shinging right now but just not FULLY :)

Ratings?! I dont care about then but the production does...and im pretty sure Ann cares!! So i want the ratings to rise! If the ratings arent good, my lovely Ann will assume no one cares about Qi Pao :(
I wish we can tell Anne personally to assure her that there are MANY of us who care about Qi Pao!

thailover01

sarNie Adult
I wish we can tell Anne personally to assure her that there are MANY of us who care about Qi Pao!
Right!! But she just doesnt know!! She also has So manyy effin fans that freakrn love her with all their hearts!! Haha what can we do to show her?! Of course we could spam ecerything she can psossibly see but what else?! Haa

thailover01

sarNie Adult
Haha they ahouldve put Ann's boyfriend in Qi Pao! He sorta looks chinese ! Ehehe im imagining already.....lmao
Even though i havrnt seen his acting, he COULd be better than Mart....haha who knows but he is JUST a buissness man...lols

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Right!! But she just doesnt know!! She also has So manyy effin fans that freakrn love her with all their hearts!! Haha what can we do to show her?! Of course we could spam ecerything she can psossibly see but what else?! Haa
I know and that's the problem haha. Oh well, as long as we know we're supporting her wholeheartedly. BTW I LOVE YOUR AVATAR! Anne looks so beautiful! Did you create it yourself??

thailover01

sarNie Adult
I know and that's the problem haha. Oh well, as long as we know we're supporting her wholeheartedly. BTW I LOVE YOUR AVATAR! Anne looks so beautiful! Did you create it yourself??
Right!!! Ill always support ann to the fullest!! Its a miracle i met Ann! Haha
My avatar?! No!! Haha i just got it off the internet! Haha & i have so many more!! Lmao both the Qi Pao and my display photo :)

thailover01

sarNie Adult
^^ YOU MET ANNE!!!!!!! :woot: Do you mind sharing the experience?? :woot2:
Haha iell i didnt mean MET Ann in real life, i meant like meeting her that she came into my life!! Haha psst id share it all before all u giys will get the chance to speak!! Haha but too bad i live across the world from her !!! >.<

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Haha iell i didnt mean MET Ann in real life, i meant like meeting her that she came into my life!! Haha psst id share it all before all u giys will get the chance to speak!! Haha but too bad i live across the world from her !!! >.<
Oh haha. Got me all excited for nothing. Haha JK JK. I know I'm like you too! I'm glad I even got to know Anne or else my lakorn addiction would be no more because until I met Anne (in lakorns) this year I lost faith in Thai lakorns; she revived my lakorn addiction! I've never admired an actress this much, heck I like her acting more than my ALL-TIME favorite actor!!! I like a few other actresses too, but none have made me go back in time to watch their old lakorns! Anne's the only actress I will go back in time for! She is...she's just beyond freak'n amazing. No one in the industry will ever be like her...no one, zilch, nada! This is no sarcasm.

thailover01

sarNie Adult
Oh haha. Got me all excited for nothing. Haha JK JK. I know I'm like you too! I'm glad I even got to know Anne or else my lakorn addiction would be no more because until I met Anne (in lakorns) this year I lost faith in Thai lakorns; she revived my lakorn addiction! I've never admired an actress this much, heck I like her acting more than my ALL-TIME favorite actor!!! I like a few other actresses too, but none have made me go back in time to watch their old lakorns! Anne's the only actress I will go back in time for! She is...she's just beyond freak'n amazing. No one in the industry will ever be like her...no one, zilch, nada! This is no sarcasm.
Agree!!! You took those words out of my mouth!!! Ive never been soo caught on to someone and also for such a long period of time!! Haha no one has ever interested me THIs much ever in my life! Haha now i have a life!! Haha my life is based off of Ann right now!! What would i be doing right now if i havent known Ann!? Haha chai mai? & right Honestly, no one is not ever ever going to be like Ann, they could replace her but in my best oppinion, no one can be as good as Ann!! Ann is a legend!

Asy

sarNie Immature
Just finished episode 4. I love Paeka is strong, but she speaks too much and ruins everything. I mean she dare to asked Khun Nai Yai if she was the one who sent the botan qipao in front of the other whole households? You're a guest, you shouldn't be too noisy or even more; meddlesome! Ah Siew's story is pretty interesting though I can't find the connection. But I wonder as well, why May Lee asked Ah Hua to make the qipao for her.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Just finished episode 4. I love Paeka is strong, but she speaks too much and ruins everything. I mean she dare to asked Khun Nai Yai if she was the one who sent the botan qipao in front of the other whole households? You're a guest, you shouldn't be too noisy or even more; meddlesome! Ah Siew's story is pretty interesting though I can't find the connection. But I wonder as well, why May Lee asked Ah Hua to make the qipao for her.
paeka she's smart and clever so many confident

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Agree!!! You took those words out of my mouth!!! Ive never been soo caught on to someone and also for such a long period of time!! Haha no one has ever interested me THIs much ever in my life! Haha now i have a life!! Haha my life is based off of Ann right now!! What would i be doing right now if i havent known Ann!? Haha chai mai? & right Honestly, no one is not ever ever going to be like Ann, they could replace her but in my best oppinion, no one can be as good as Ann!! Ann is a legend!
I bet many have been influenced by Thongprasom this way haha. She is truely a legend and I hope she continues acting forever! Even when she's 70, she could still act! I'll watch her! (Awe, now I'm a little depressed thinking about the future...okay forget the future) I'm going to find old Anne lakorns with English subs to watch right now...

Asy

sarNie Immature
Ahhh the driver is so handsome. Even more handsome than Smart since he's a better actor lol. So refreshing!

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Asy & phatman...u gals means JMT's driver??
Gosh,i've ask u gals who is he...he look so chinese and yes..better than Mart..
But no one respond to my question....

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Asy & phatman...u gals means JMT's driver??
Gosh,i've ask u gals who is he...he look so chinese and yes..better than Mart..
But no one respond to my question....
Did you?? Haha. Oops sorry ma'am, I must've missed it. I'm curious too...but I have no idea.