[Ch3] Qi Pao (Broadcast Thai)

thailover01

sarNie Adult
Good question!!! Why did maee want him to make the qi pao for her?!? This is what i mean, they are saying little words, but mean ALOT and that makes us audience wonder!! Chai mai?

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
Im liking this lakorn so far, I dont care for mart's acting. Peaka is annoying at the moment for meddling in. She need to keep her investigation on a down low until she has some sort of ideas first. At first I thought it would be a scary lakorn. But it turns out to be a sad ghost instead. Maylee is so pittyful, her life has nothing but sorrow!

Asy

sarNie Immature
Asy & phatman...u gals means JMT's driver??
Gosh,i've ask u gals who is he...he look so chinese and yes..better than Mart..
But no one respond to my question....

lol don't be angry. I noticed your question but how would I respond since I've no idea. I believe this is the first time I see him. Haha looks like we have JMT's driver FC here lol.

Thai people, please respond us!!!

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
lol don't be angry. I noticed your question but how would I respond since I've no idea. I believe this is the first time I see him. Haha looks like we have JMT's driver FC here lol.

Thai people, please respond us!!!
haha i noticed bout him since there's a BTS pic of this lakorn..i thought he play the second role...as JMT's brother..
i should investigate about him...so,i assume i need to share him with u and phatman huh?

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
they are saying little words, but mean ALOT
This is what i wanna say...when JMT said his mother room near the flower room....
Its a little words but we shouldn't ignore it since everybody in that house can be the killer....
Also when JMS mad at Ah Wei for helping May Lee...sounds jealousy...

Asy

sarNie Immature
yeah yeah yeah!!! definitely, share him with us. Don't be too greedy to keep him all with yourself lmao. Thank God he's not Ming San. I don't want to see him play bad role or gay lmao.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Now i want to know more about the aunt & uncle...
They both are sooooooooooo mystery!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I don't think Ming Tian's driver is all that cute, but he's a good actor haha. Don't yell at me! Haha.

Yeah, when Ming Tian said his mom's room is closest to the flower room, I thought for a moment...and yes, it's about time they reveal something, just one thing, about the suspicious-looking aunt and uncle.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
So that driver is a singer??
Found this...thanks Meena for this guy name so i can google him

http://youtu.be/dKbH1vgJHqY

http://youtu.be/U7VnaWVqp-4

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
just like..not love...same with Ken,Chakrit,Rome..i like them just when they act wth Anne..and after the lakorn end,i'm done with them too..
The only one that i love is ANNE THONGPRASOM.. :wink:
Haha. I think your love for Thongprasom is greater than ours, well mine at least haha.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
My love for Anne is beyond anything..I mean if 1 day anne produce a lakorn and the lead is the actor/actress that i dislike..i'm okay with it because my love for anne more than my hate for that actor/actress....

Asy

sarNie Immature
As a driver, Kee Tassachai is good looking, but as a... main role, I think it's no no no lol.

Ahh hopefully Jieb isn't the bad one here. :(

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
As a driver, Kee Tassachai is good looking, but as a... main role, I think it's no no no lol.

Ahh hopefully Jieb isn't the bad one here. :(
Jieb,is she the aunt??she look alike P'Lee in SB
i'm confuse...Chatchai's brother in Jaosao Prisana,his name also Jieb right?

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
You guys got your own suspect. I know who is the killer from some of my friends, and they won't tell me the reason of killing.

QP is more and more mystery...Looking forward to the next episode