[Ch3] Raeng Ngao (Broadcast)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
The Mam Jintara's version's poster looks like a movie though.
Pretty much all the pictures that used by the person who compiles are newer photos. They didn't use the photos from the lakorns except 2001 and 2012 versions. 2nd version Veekit wasn't that old, that's how he looks right now.
LOL I was thinking OH MY Vikit looks OLD for that pa'ek decade LOL Thanks for clarifying. :D

little

sarNie Adult
WOWWOWOWOWOWOWOW!!! Those were the original RN actors and actresses?!??!! WOW! I never knew RN has that MANY versions!!! WOW!!
Thanks for sharing ja! So interesting!!

--

I think that they need to remake a Dao Pra Sook rated R version! HAHAHAHAAH!!!!! Rated R brings in ratings and are fun to watch for the audience. Lol
agree with u with dao pra sook Rated R makes it juicy like Sawan bieng remake brings good ratings. It gets me all excited and hype up but when I watch it with my family parents it feels weird with love scenes. Im glad I have my personal computer lol I watch alone

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
OMG! I cried an ocean on today's episode. I actually felt very bad for Napat when her sister revealed all her evil doings. Is it just me or just anybody else want to grab Nok's head & shove her face in the toilet full of poop. I hate her so much! Pope and Nim's forgive/goodbye scenes was full of emotions as well. When Nim said she forgives Pope, he actually cried too. He really did love Tha.

little

sarNie Adult
I can't explain how a married man still finds out and love another woman. He's a selfish husband, father, and person itself. I hate cheating boyfriends and husbands and by versa. I hate hate them. If you want to cheat make sure you're single first or just have a 1 night stand or prostitute if you like sexual so much.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I am OFFICIALLY done watching this lakorn. I just finished it a while ago. I don't know how many times my tears came done while watching today episode. I got to said that this episode was emotional for me.It was good. ^^ The only things I thought that they should have add in this last episode was they should have make Jane come and ask for forgiveness from Tanya's character. Her husband should have find out that she know he's gay. Those ladies from the Tha's apartment they should of have known about Tha's death and everything b/c they were there for Tha.Once again, I don't understand this Nook and her "P'Chai" at all.hahha..This was indeed a good lakorn.

I can't believe it that I watched this lakorn. To be honest,I thought I would stop in the middle of this lakorn because 1) Tha's character would bugs me a lot 2) Ken PP's acting would bugs me too.Ha. 3) All these jealousy/screaming scenes would also bugs me. But nope, to my surprise,I didn't even stop in the middle of this lakorn. Ken PP and Janie's chemistry was good! I love it. I never thought I would ever said this but I want these two to have another lakorn!!!! hahha.. I mean it. I want these two together again. LOVE them both!!!

I wonder what are those photos for?? Umm. Are they going to be on a Talk Show???? Ohh... I'm curious now.ahhah..

Beautiful Janie. ;)

c: JT's Facebook
Sad scene. :teary:

c: RN;s official FB

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Wow...the last 2 episodes were definitely tear jerkers. Overall, awesome drama! The ending was not rushed at all and everyone had their closure. I was watching the last episode while waiting to get my car serviced and people stopped to ask if I was ok LOL! I was crying my eyes out. Just couldn't wait to get home to watch it. However, I would have loved to see Nok suffered to the max. That woman is evil of all evil.

I have to say that Ken definitely improved. Look forward to more of his work.

Janie...awesome as ever. Never fail to amaze me.

Tanya...best I've seen from her.

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
Tanya, did the best...what's replacing this one?
The ending was not rushed at all which that's a good thing unlike every others lakorns.

icyplace

sarNie Adult
Icyplace

I don't know if it's accurate but the numbers should be the years it came out. The last 2 remakes are so close though. Don't know if it's right. Yep. The 1st Nin Mam Jintara she's pretty and famous nang ek gnow even now. Look at her now she doesn't look aged at all. Pretty for almost 50 I think. The 2nd version veekrit is so old. He looks like in his 40s. But back then they are short of actors/actresses most of them are mostly old already. I don't get Thai years either if

2555 is 2012 in US
2544 should be 2001
2531 should be 1994
2529 should be 1992
thanks Little for explaining this
Yeah, i agree, i always think that Mam Jintara is a beautiful Mamma ( in most of her lakorns i 've seen), but didn't know that she was 1st Nin, lol, She's such a beauty huh,

Ah, reading people's cms on last ep made me so excited , wanna see it right away, anyhow, Just finish reading the caps of yesterday ep, need to check it before watching the last two eps and saying good bye to RN, just like everybody here, i'm gonna miss RN and Ken P-Janie couple,

Just looking at the funeral of Tha, i already feel sad, i know i'm gonna cry when actually see it

..................Ken PP's acting would bugs me too.Ha. 3) All these jealousy/screaming scenes would also bugs me. But nope, to my surprise,I didn't even stop in the middle of this lakorn. Ken PP and Janie's chemistry was good! I love it. I never thought I would ever said this but I want these two to have another lakorn!!!! hahha.. I mean it. I want these two together again. LOVE them both!!!
'LOL, AYlove, same goes to me, I was used to oppose Ken P with Janie, coz i'm not digging Young P'ek with older n'ek, and didn't wanna see RN eventhough I love Janie, but i'm glad i did, and as you said, they make a beautiful couple together, supprisingly , i feel Ken P is so manly and handsome when he hold Janie, :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
If they 're paired together again, i hope this time Janie has to chase him , lol

cecilia

Staff member
What a beautiful good lakorn to close 2012 years. It was so good! No drag -- to the point and most importantly, i like Ken more in here than his other work -- even his movie with Aum :wub: Janie's just beautiful -- can't wait to see her onscreen again -- would so love to see KEN/JANIE pair up again ^__^

lilmissmii

sarNie Hatchling
Today's episode was for sure a tear jerker..hope you all have your tissues ready. As sad as I am to see this lakorn ending but i gotta say that it was an excellent acting. Great to see that Ken's acting improved greatly, but i think it's because he was surrounded by experienced actors that helped him glad that Ken had a chance to learn from some of the bestest actors/actress in the industry. I for one can say i fell in love with his character, cried when he cried, laughed when he laughed and smile when he smile, he did a wonderful job, and trust me i've been watching thai lakorn for 20+ years and no, i'm not old, but actually in my 30's. I do hope to Ken in more lakorn in the future and of course Janie too.. then again i wouldn't mind see these two in a love comedy ^_^. Great cast and I do hope the cast gets their recognization they all deserve!!