[Ch3] Raeng Ngao (Broadcast)

daytonalay

sarNie Hatchling
OMG, finally the caps on, will read and watch ep 17 -18 tomorrow, reading through everybody's cms made me so excited , lol

thanks Aylove, no matter what people said about Ken, i have a feeling after his performance from RN, he has potentiall to take leading roles a lot. IMO, i 'm supprised with his performance and the chemistry with Janie, which i didn't quite believe before, good thing i gave RN a try, Kudos for Ken and congrats to Janie, Ken and RN team, even the actress who acted as Nok (if i remember her name right) . Love each role in here ,
now run to read the Caps and watch them , he he

we will see each other again in Aum/Janie lakorn, :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
Hi Icyplace admire your patience, i dun hv tat and watched raww. like everybody im sure you will love epi 17&18, v heart wrenching and everyone of them acted v well. love ken&janie's chem, thanks to lod recap able to understand and njoy rn. ken so deserves lead role after this, he is really adorable cutie and pairs v well wif janie.

yes lets keep a date and communicate in janie's new lakorn wif aum... in meantime we still have next week's epi to cmn..yeah

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
So...after watching this week's episodes, I must say I really pity this "dysfunctional" family. The father, Janepope, is a straight up A-hole (yes, with a capital A), the mother, Napa, seems to be a crazy, self-centered b*tch, their daughter, Tong is just plain pitiful and Tor, I don't even want to go there with Tor...Tor doesn't have a male role model because his dad is just...useless to him.
Janepope and Napa blame each other for their problems and their kids' issues yet they fail to realize that it's both their faults that their family is in that situation. They were never really there for any of their kids. When Tong needed someone to talk to, her parents pushed her away. When their parents get into it, Tor turns to his gay internet buddy. When everyone there is verbal abuse in the house, the youngest kid goes crazy. Who's to blame? The parents!
The best thing about these episodes? My sweet and innocent Veekhit! My gosh, it took him long enough to find out that the woman beside him all along was NOT Mootha but Moonin. He loves this Moonin but at the same time, has good feelings towards Mootha. Wait until he finds out that Mootha is dead. Poor guy!
Again, I can't say this enough but this version has got me off my seat at times. Oh, and I really want to beat the shit out of...what's her face, Nok! No explanation needed for her.

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
This version's ending seems to be moving at a faster pace than the old version. Also, is it just me or is Pope still the same a-hole he was in the beginning. I feel that in the old version you can see Pope trying to change towards the end but in this version I just don't see it, or maybe it's just me. Anyways, with the pace of where it's at now, looks like maybe it'll end next week. I will miss Ken and Janie!

daytonalay

sarNie Hatchling
This version's ending seems to be moving at a faster pace than the old version. Also, is it just me or is Pope still the same a-hole he was in the beginning. I feel that in the old version you can see Pope trying to change towards the end but in this version I just don't see it, or maybe it's just me. Anyways, with the pace of where it's at now, looks like maybe it'll end next week. I will miss Ken and Janie!
sure and def will miss ken&janie, our favourite lovebirds....chakrit_Y .... rn is so interesting tat i want to come here and read every1's cmns and def cant get enought of ken&janie's sweetness & love !

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
Hi guys, does anyone know were I can download each episode of this lakorn in full? The links provided in Buddie Media doesn't work anymore.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
thanks Aylove, no matter what people said about Ken, i have a feeling after his performance from RN, he has potentiall to take leading roles a lot. IMO, i 'm supprised with his performance and the chemistry with Janie, which i didn't quite believe before, good thing i gave RN a try, Kudos for Ken and congrats to Janie, Ken and RN team, even the actress who acted as Nok (if i remember her name right) . Love each role in here ,
now run to read the Caps and watch them , he he
I agree. I'm happy that he actually have chemistry with Janie. :) I'm glad his acting didn't bugs me that much as his acting in 3nnt. Hahah...

-----------------------
Pics of them.

C: as tagged

daytonalay

sarNie Hatchling
hi AyLove thanks for da pics, janie sure looks elegant with her simplicity chic white outfit and minimalist style ! love it. my sis has gotten the cals for me cos there are janie&kenT <3 and of course kenP....

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
hi AyLove thanks for da pics, janie sure looks elegant with her simplicity chic white outfit and minimalist style ! love it. my sis has gotten the cals for me cos there are janie&kenT <3 and of course kenP....
No Problem.I can't wait to get my calendar. Agree. :heart: Janie/KenT also Ken P. hahha..

Someone decided to sub epi 18. Thank You,V.K. for the sub ^^
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXKr3UDH2bQ
c: as tagged in vdo.

Click on the CC button to see the sub to the song. ^^ I LOVE this song and her voice. Becoming a fan of hers.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlh-mUnp6Yo&list=UUJodSHtSdn_WmWT0fTGiRpg&index=3&feature=plcp
C: twindchannel's yt channel.

icyplace

sarNie Adult
Hi guys, does anyone know were I can download each episode of this lakorn in full? The links provided in Buddie Media doesn't work anymore.
The only place i think right now is to download by Real player, with that you can go to Youtube and dl it, or Viki. Hope it helps

Hi Icyplace admire your patience, i dun hv tat and watched raww. like everybody im sure you will love epi 17&18, v heart wrenching and everyone of them acted v well. love ken&janie's chem, thanks to lod recap able to understand and njoy rn. ken so deserves lead role after this, he is really adorable cutie and pairs v well wif janie.

yes lets keep a date and communicate in janie's new lakorn wif aum... in meantime we still have next week's epi to cmn..yeah
lol, my dear daytonalay , I hate the feeling to watch and don't understand what they 're saying even though i 'm urge to see it right away, lol

Anyhow, Just finishing ep 17 and 18 . Feel sad and happy mixing. Napa's family is a mess, felt really bad for their childeren, then happy to see Krit and Nin came to next step ( by R scene) , lol , then next week wiil say good bye to NiKrit couple , sad face, BTW, i really much enjoy the R scene, only wishing it a little bit hoter , lol . Ken is really good for his first time to R N'ek, lol,
Wishing see it live, but doubt it, might be sneak around and see them in last two . Feel happy for RN team and Ken-Janie for doing very good job in ratings.

daytonalay

sarNie Hatchling
Hi icyplace welcome back been mizzing u n ur cmns! Everybody is so good esp our lovebirds.sad its ending,but will try my best to watch live.
Off topic i watched janie&smart country daughter-in-law. Its excellent! I love it & j&s chemistry. AyLove tks so v much for posting, letting me njoy a great lakorn. Had many good laughs and love j&s, they're awesome!

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
hey guys since I have no clue in thai language, is yaya ying (thai singer) is going to cameo in this lakorn or is this something different?
found these photos while browsing