[Ch3] Raeng Ngao (Broadcast)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
they would be able to cast in anne in her own remake but they wouldnt have her play n'ek again. like anne siriam, she was in "mae ying" but playing as noon's mother instead.

i think annes one of the few who could pull off a twin role. she nailed both of the 2 role that she played in which was "song naree" and "rang ngao.
My better idea is get Matt instead of Janie cos I'm sure later broadcast will look at Matt potential after KLRGR finished
airing.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Ann should just do this remake lol and add more romance. It's tough because Ann set such a high standard for this role. I don't recommend any newbie for this unless they really want to risk it. I don't really care who plays pra ek, I just hope they delete the rape scene. Everything about this lakorn is just wonderful until it hit that one particular scene.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
they would be able to cast in anne in her own remake but they wouldnt have her play n'ek again. like anne siriam, she was in "mae ying" but playing as noon's mother instead.

i think annes one of the few who could pull off a twin role. she nailed both of the 2 role that she played in which was "song naree" and "rang ngao.
Hey Tinah remember that news rumor @pantip that i told u that Ch3 wanted to remake Song Naree too next.

tinah

sarNie Coma
heres the thread @ pantip. the fans got the news from latest issue of Oho mag. its upcoming lakorn for Broadcast. can anyone translate it please? i see them mentioning kens name and also matt. maybe some of the fans want matt to be in here? i say she would be a good candidate from the younger generation

http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A10295952/A10295952.html

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Ann should just do this remake lol and add more romance. It's tough because Ann set such a high standard for this role. I don't recommend any newbie for this unless they really want to risk it. I don't really care who plays pra ek, I just hope they delete the rape scene. Everything about this lakorn is just wonderful until it hit that one particular scene.

Totally agree..
Anne set a high level for this role..if she also in this remake,she will set a highest level!!!!
that R scene unnecessary but then,i think they want to show a bad effect if you drunk..
But in this era,i think they'll put more R scene..^_^...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
heres the thread @ pantip. the fans got the news from latest issue of Oho mag. its upcoming lakorn for Broadcast. can anyone translate it please? i see them mentioning kens name and also matt. maybe some of the fans want matt to be in here? i say she would be a good candidate from the younger generation

http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A10295952/A10295952.html
Which lakorn are they refer to with Matt name? Song Naree or Rang Ngao.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i was using google so i thought i saw matt's name but they did mention kens. maybe they are refering to the one with cherry/rita since that is for broadcast too

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Just wanted to translate some part that i can. For Rang Ngao broadcast wanted to pair Janie/Film again only a rumor but some fans like
Matt potential in kularb so they wanted her to play Anne's twin role and they wanted Ken to be in again but his a original
cast so can't go for the same person and they wanted a lukkrueng couple and some fans suggest Andrew can fit the role too
but not 100% cos the pranang is unconfirmed.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
omg! Nobody can protray the Ann's character in here as better than Ann can! She ws superb in here! Especially with Ken! <3 lol
Can't believe they're going to do a remake of this. lol Hope to hear more soon!

tinah

sarNie Coma
Since they are remaking a bunch of annes lakorn I wouldn't be suprise if they remade jao sao prissana and manee yard fah

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
what?? did they run out of books for them to adapt to lakorns or no one is creative and original enough to come up with anything new anymore? geez...REMAKES everywhere!
And sequels ... eheh :D

But yeah, no new stuff and all ? Those people should just use the FFs here at AF ... tee-hee ;)

fun

Expired Sarnie
Film cannot be the pra ek for Rang Ngao, I just take back what I said earlier that I don't care who the pra ek is. I actually do now. No Film, I cannot see him in the naive and innocent gentleman. No matter how well he acts, it just won't do it for me. He just does better at comedy.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Film cannot be the pra ek for Rang Ngao, I just take back what I said earlier that I don't care who the pra ek is. I actually do now. No Film, I cannot see him in the naive and innocent gentleman. No matter how well he acts, it just won't do it for me. He just does better at comedy.
Film isn't in here with Janie cos her name is link to this one and the p'ek hasn't been name yet and Film/Janie is refer
to one of broadcast other lakorn.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Since they are remaking a bunch of annes lakorn I wouldn't be suprise if they remade jao sao prissana and manee yard fah
If they remaking both of Anne lakorn, then manee yard fah i want Ch3 to go for Yadech and jao sao prisana i want ch3 to
have a reunion of Andrew/Janie.

tinah

sarNie Coma
I can't believe it has been over 10 years already since ken and anne first lakorn together.

This lakorn won't be til next year so anything could change

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Rang ngow should be Matt and Mark....I think those 2 match.