[Ch3] Raeng Ngao (Broadcast)

tinah

sarNie Coma
Broadcast remaking their own lakorn lol wonder how's it gonna be. I dnk but I can't really see anyone playing in this role because annes was so memorable

fun

Expired Sarnie
janie is a good pick. she is talented. i do like her and i know she can live up to this role.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Broadcast remaking their own lakorn lol wonder how's it gonna be. I dnk but I can't really see anyone playing in this role because annes was so memorable

totally agree.
The language that was use in RN symbolizes such a deep meaning !!!

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
nobody can top Ann-Ken, but i'm sure they will do a good job in this lakorn.
i really wanna noe who the p'ek is already.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
raeng ngao was what brought me back to lakorns. i went through a major lakorn phase from ever since i could remember to like 98 or 99. then i stopped because of schooling and stuff, then a friend told me to watch raeng ngao, and suddenly, lakorns were my whole world again...and i went back in time to find all the lakorns i missed in that period that i stopped watching. LOL

Ceryna2001

sarNie Hatchling
raeng ngao was what brought me back to lakorns. i went through a major lakorn phase from ever since i could remember to like 98 or 99. then i stopped because of schooling and stuff, then a friend told me to watch raeng ngao, and suddenly, lakorns were my whole world again...and i went back in time to find all the lakorns i missed in that period that i stopped watching. LOL
I was kinda like that too. I used to hate watching Thai lakorn cause the nang aek alway get push around and beat up and she would alway have to be too sweet to do anything about it.
When the nang aek is happy the lakorn END. lololz. I would alway tell my mom that if I were to star in a Thai lakorn I rather be the nang rai then nang eak. But in Raeng Ngao the nang eak is strong and can do thing herself.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I was kinda like that too. I used to hate watching Thai lakorn cause the nang aek alway get push around and beat up and she would alway have to be too sweet to do anything about it.
When the nang aek is happy the lakorn END. lololz. I would alway tell my mom that if I were to star in a Thai lakorn I rather be the nang rai then nang eak. But in Raeng Ngao the nang eak is strong and can do thing herself.
Just to refresh the memory that this lakorn the nang'ek is playing 2 in 1 character cos its a twin role, Janie(1) plays the
strong older twin is a fiesty and she's like a rose that likes to play tricks and take revenge for her sister and
Janie(2) she plays the young twin who's sweet n soft, innocent, prim/proper who's always get bullied by others.

orchid_dokmai

sarNie Egg
i've watched a little bit of this lakorn and i think janie is pretty capable acting the character..i dont know if she'll be as good as anne though...i love anne myself and now she's not accepting a lot of lakorns:(

ch 3 can go ahead and remake 365 wan hang ruk because i didnt like that lakorn..no matter how much i love KA...that lakorn was annoying to the bone..BUT, the acting was awesome...

tinah

sarNie Coma
so i guess we can changed the production to lakorn thai? is it confirmed that broadcast gave this lakorn to lakorn thai to remake instead?

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
so i guess we can changed the production to lakorn thai? is it confirmed that broadcast gave this lakorn to lakorn thai to remake instead?
Im not sure if its confirmed yet, but i'll go head and change it anyways.

Any updates on p'ek yet?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i've watched a little bit of this lakorn and i think janie is pretty capable acting the character..i dont know if she'll be as good as anne though...i love anne myself and now she's not accepting a lot of lakorns:(

ch 3 can go ahead and remake 365 wan hang ruk because i didnt like that lakorn..no matter how much i love KA...that lakorn was annoying to the bone..BUT, the acting was awesome...
Anne has Mam Kaem Dang and she's surely confirm and she has 2 more but not yet still to decide.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i think it will be 100% lakornthai cos the KA version is already broadcast project so they can't remake theirs again it has
to be with some other pro.

tinah

sarNie Coma
this wouldnt be a good role for andrew. kens character was like a nobody til the middle or toward the end of the lakorn

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i will be so excited and surprise if the pra'ek turn out to be Dome Pakorn since his free now and only 1 upcoming with
Chompoo for polyplus.