[Ch3] Raeng Ngao (Broadcast)

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid

tinah

sarNie Coma
hm, thought it was confirmed since there was an article that i posted saying janie will be in here and the lakorn with ken. but yea, anything is possible since they wont start til next year

i dont want araya playing this role..shes gonna come off looking like a nang'rai like i said before especially after watching dok som see thong...i choose matt!

Merit

sarNie Adult
I hope they choose Matt...But Mark??? IDK about that. Matt really does need someone older lookwise. Channel 3 changes thier stars all the time. So, who knows they might consider going back to Janie again.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I hope they choose Matt...But Mark??? IDK about that. Matt really does need someone older lookwise. Channel 3 changes thier stars all the time. So, who knows they might consider going back to Janie again.
apparently this role was actually offer to Matt and Janie she's just a rumor now another choice is Chompoo incase Matt
she reject this role cos its her final year at uni. Omg they had Au Thanakorn/Pip Rawit to play as Ken's uncle from the
old version as an example it, if Matt reject then the role given to chompoo it will ok if Au play as ken since the p'ek
isn't dominant and weak until the older twin out for revenge and he R her wanna see Au and Araya pair one day the two
tall ppl.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I like Chompoo but this role is definitely not for her. I am not sure if I like Matt. I have only seen two lakorns of hers and not really impressed. I'm give her lakorn with Great a shot later. I'm still rooting for Janie.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
apparently this role was actually offer to Matt and Janie she's just a rumor now another choice is Chompoo incase Matt
she reject this role cos its her final year at uni. Omg they had Au Thanakorn/Pip Rawit to play as Ken's uncle from the
old version as an example it, if Matt reject then the role given to chompoo it will ok if Au play as ken since the p'ek
isn't dominant and weak until the older twin out for revenge and he R her wanna see Au and Araya pair one day the two
tall ppl.
Should i update this thread to Matt's name since shes the 1 offered the lakorn and Janie's just rumored??

Im hoping for Matt to take on this role because i just love the girl and she can be both mean and super sweet! Pip wud be perfect for the uncle role, and as for the p'ek for Matt it shud be someone older looking than Mark.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Should i update this thread to Matt's name since shes the 1 offered the lakorn and Janie's just rumored??

Im hoping for Matt to take on this role because i just love the girl and she can be both mean and super sweet! Pip wud be perfect for the uncle role, and as for the p'ek for Matt it shud be someone older looking than Mark.
no don't add Matt just yet until i find more detail info, Broadcast has a facebook FC
as well i might add them and ask them for info. Just keep Janie (unconfirm)

tinah

sarNie Coma
Janie is still the nangek and chai chatayodom is playing dodo's character. They should have chosen ace to play dodo's because he seem more convincing than chai

Credit to komchadleuk newspaper

may1363

sarNie Adult
Yes more Janie. I wonder who's the pra-ek?. Hope this remake there's more romance between the p'ek and n'ek. The old version they focus too much between p'ek uncle and n'ek sister. I prefer they choose someone else for the uncle. Don't think Chai fit a pervert role maybe Jakrit Ammarath the one who's acted Ann brother in law in 365 DOL will more convincing.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I'll worship Chai as well his such a hottie back in those days as pra'ek wonder who's
playing Dodo'a wife hope its Noon Simitra Ploy sister and as pra'ek :cheer:
i give a please to Broadcast to get THE HOT ANDREW reunite with Janie. :heart: :cloud9:

tinah

sarNie Coma
I bet praek gonna be aun or mart.

I loved the argument scenes between the strong twin and dodos wife. Anne used such strong and hurtful words that really gets to you. Dodo and the lady who played his wfe did a good job as well. I'm not sure if I'm ready to see a remake though.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I bet praek gonna be aun or mart.

I loved the argument scenes between the strong twin and dodos wife. Anne used such strong and hurtful words that really gets to you. Dodo and the lady who played his wfe did a good job as well. I'm not sure if I'm ready to see a remake though.
something funny and weird Broadcast is remaking their own lakorn it makes more sense
if other company remaking this i hope its not Aun or Mart they both will look stiff
when it comes to being mean, bet its Andrew since some fans in Broadcast FB request
for Andrew and Janie reunion.

tinah

sarNie Coma
But the praek role is minor in here so andrew wouldn't be in it. The only time ken became mean was toward the ending where he raped anne.

Aun doesn't have a lakorn lined up so I bet it'll be fine

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
But the praek role is minor in here so andrew wouldn't be in it. The only time ken became mean was toward the ending where he raped anne.

Aun doesn't have a lakorn lined up so I bet it'll be fine
Aun his ok with me but please not Mart he looks perverted more to the minor quiet role

may1363

sarNie Adult
I would like to see Janie reunite with Andrew. Agree with you alice. Mart looks perverted with quiet role but they look good in SLT. The other choice for pra-ek is Grate. I would like to see them reunite for modern drama. Hope they choose a great cast because the old one they did a great job.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
thanks May for your agreement, rumor news @pantip updated today that pra'ek might be
Pope Thanawat wow his promoted so fast his getting hotter now i think Pope he'll be the
next actor for Broadcast they gave him 2 schedule Dok Sorm See Tong and Buang and if his
the p'ek pairing with Janie then this is his 3rd. :cheer: