[Ch3] Raeng Ngao (Broadcast)

tikaff

sarNie Egg
thanks Alice, the pics look so fun ! im so looking forward to nin's tough action against all those idiots. she will really amaze all of them ! v big thank u Alice for always providing latest info, bits of info, love to read yr comments. <3 janie

fun

Expired Sarnie
i went back to watch the older version, this version is a lot more slower and boring. nin appeared in episode 5. and she at fist just wanted to know what made tha take her life. nin went back to tha place and investigated and futher wanted to know about pope when she read a gift card. and she went to the bathroom to find the pregnancy test. and the look on her face is omg so good. ann is amazing. and i think from there she decided to extract revenge.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wow I finally catch up and all I got to say it getting good...it almost time for da other Janie to arrive lol...anyways I felt really sad for da weak Janie...she made me cried and those ppls at work tat hate da weak Janie OH I cannot wait until da other Janie come and kick there ass...Love da pic but I want to see the real action on film!!!

Meadow

sarNie Adult
This lakorn is good but I still liked the older version better. Nappa is too physically aggressive and abusive in this version.

may1363

sarNie Adult
I do feel bad for Nappa the scene when she runs to the shower and cried out loud cause she found out her husband&rsquo;s new mistress turns out to be Mootha. She cried alone and was very hurt. She should be beating her husband, not Mootha and divorce him.

I just think that Nappa and Mootha deserved all the things that is happening to them. Mootha already knew that he was married why she messing with him in the first place. The wife she deserve a life like that if she doesnt like it than just divorce with him but she decided to stay. She put herself in this situation.

The reason I feel bad for Mootha is her relation with her mother.The mom was too harsh...my heart goes to Janie....i feel sooooo bad for her. She doesn't seem to have any sympathy for her daughter and be understandable.

Can't wait next week Moonin she came back for revenge for her little sister, because mootha killed herself, and Moonin is mad, so she's here to find out who made her sister commit suicide, so she can take revenge!