[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

ข้อมูลจาก Nadech & Yaya Home at Pantip แจ้งว่า ผู้กำกับละครเรื่อง แรงปรารถนา คือ "ป้าแจ๋ว" ค่ะ
จากคุณ : For U & I เขียนเมื่อ : 14 มี.ค. 55 10:22:28
here's another quote answer to show that Nadech is pra'ek pairing with Kim
Message from Paa Jaew the director his working with Khun Da they both work as a team in Wanida

tinah

sarNie Coma
I think the news of Nok being praek is not true. I don't see khun da choosing him to starr in her lakorn as the praek. That just doesn't seem right.

Meadow

sarNie Adult
We can not love by everybody and it' s really normal. Live with the person that they like you. For me, out all of the newbie, I like Kim the most because she have a mysterious look. Maybe I' m not really into a simply adorable girl.
I feel like the more she got a hater the more she will become famous.
I agree. Kim got more haters now ever since she paired up with Mark again. LOL.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Barry is linked to so many lakorns and I don't know which one to believe lol I rather just wait til he comes out to confirm himself

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I agree. Kim got more haters now ever since she paired up with Mark again. LOL.
@ meadow the Nok C news is false check the above quote i just posted its a message from paa jaew his been teaming uo with lakornthai khun Da last time they
did with wanida

somp9

sarNie Adult
I really want to see Kim pair with Boy. I think she and Boy did have a great chemistry as brother and sister in their first lakorn.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Oh i hope Nok Chatchai news if flase too...it would be sad for my dear Kim...i hope it become comfirm soon...so much hate of kim...but im a lover not a hater so im happy for kim but still praying Nok id not in here as Kim pra'ke...

MoonChild

sarNie Hatchling
I think they are just trolling to keep people on their toes. haha. I have a strong feeling Nadech is indeed in this, how can he not when he already received the script? lol

People are already doing gifs of Nadech and Kim. haha and they don't look bad together at all.

Credited to: Pantip

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I think the summary of the book was posted? on the last page so I'll summarize a bit of it since it's so long and it jumps around quite a bit. I don't think it's a whole summary of the book but maybe just certain parts of it cause some of it doesn't make sense to me.

N'ek is a spoiled brat. Her dad, older brother/sister/p'ek all spoil her cause her mom died when she was little. P'ek is her dad's adopted? kid cause he used to love p'ek's mom. P'eks real dad is a high-so but doesn't acknowledge him so p'ek has issues. They're childhood friends and really tied to one another but n'ek gets sent abroad for school, p'ek becomes an architect and works for n'eks dad.

P'ek has a rich girlfriend but her parents make her get married to n'eks cousin. But somehow before that p'ek and his girlfriend gets into a fight and so he gets drunk and n'ek takes care of him cause she loves him. Something happens and n'ek leaves heartbroken, at this point she's no longer a snobby brat but grown up.

Then p'ek gets drunk again and one of the n'rais I'm guessing takes advantage of him so he has to marry her. N'ek rushes back home when she hears of the wedding. And that's about all it says.

somp9

sarNie Adult
why you think Nadech is out from this lakorn? who is Nok Chatchai? don't tell me he is the older guy that directed Yaya/Mark lakorn.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Nok as pra'ek has to be false news. based on the summary posted, p'ek isnt said to be much older than n'ek

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
Just wanna say, Nadech already confirm that he will be in this one and will be pair up with Kim.
SO no need to worry that it will be Nok catchai

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
its a false news everyone and plus no need to argue or changes of discussion cos Nadech and Kim already the pick
the quote i posted is the answer

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
why you think Nadech is out from this lakorn? who is Nok Chatchai? don't tell me he is the older guy that directed Yaya/Mark lakorn.
oh god your falling behind very slow u don't know Nok C anyway i tell u then his the older guy directed Mark/Yaya

somp9

sarNie Adult
That's good new for Nadech and Kim pairing. on the other side, Yaya is pair with Aum (they're switching couples).
Hope both of these couples have good chemistry.

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
Personally , i still see Kim as Nadech's little sister , lol. So it's going to take some time to get use to see them as lovers... But I think that Kim is quite a safe choice, she is a good actress , she has acted with Nadech before and let's not forget that she is one of Yaya's best friends too. Yadech 's fans should be, hopefully, quite happy with her which means she won't get too much bashing.