[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
oh that's good news. yay,more lakorns for kim. i can't wait to see kim/barry's chemistry in this lakorn. hopefully it's as good as mark/kim because
i am loving that couple now. like a lot now.hahah.

tinah

sarNie Coma
yay, about time! thanks for the confirmation. just 3 more days! like i said, p'Da was really quick to grab nadech again lol

XYZX

sarNie Egg
That's quick!!! It's like no lakorn for Barry no lakorn and suddenly he is gonna to the fitting! Is it a period lakorn or not? Still confused about all the news. Hope everything will become clear on the fitting day.

maimee

sarNie Egg
Glad to hear the fitting date is set. :dance1: Cant wait anymore.
I've heard it will be a period piece. Something different for both Nadech and Kim.
And according to NY Home at Pantip. Pajaew is gonna be the director of this lakorn.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow, I can't wait for the fitting!! It's right around the corner too!! :dance3: :dance2: :dance1: P'Da is smart to grab Nadech so quickly again because he won't disappoint for sure!!! :thumbsup:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
New from Mark Kim family,there will have a fitting for this lakorn on 18 march. Two days more
wow @pich15 thanks na ja for the head up leave us some news updates if u know of appreciate so much

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
guys i bet this news comes out so fast then what will happen is those that complain about this pair will sure be very disappointed and sad

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Yeah Nadech and Kim!!! Da 18 is around da corner and I'm happy finally Nadech get to work with other actress and tat actress is also someone he work with in da pass...tat give her more hope!!!

OMG.... I am excited. New lakorn for Nadech and I can't wait...... I am glad P'Jaew is the director too.... He makes lakorns so beautiful to watch....

tinah

sarNie Coma
it sounds like a love drama. cant wait to see the other cast as well

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
omggg so its finally confirm CONFIRM !!
Can't wait to see Nadech/Kim pairing !!
Ohh snaps :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yes, Pa Jaew Yutthana directed Duang Jai Akkanee and is currently directing Toranee Nee Krai Krong.
Paa Jaew also combining with Khun Da Lakornthai directing Wanida Tik/Aff so Paa Jaew will producing/directing with Lakornthai for Rang Pratana too