[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

pich15

sarNie Juvenile
I think that Kim is beautiful, all of the newbie I like her the most, I don' t care what the other say, if she' s not beautiful or look like a transexuel than she will never become a nangek and become poplular like nowaday and love by many people in Thai. Many people in thai see her in real life and most of them said that she even more bautiful in real life. Everyone can express their opinion even Aum that many people call hot and beautiful , I already see the comments said that she looks like a guy or her face look a like a mousse. Some people just rude with the other by saying something like this. And for your hope that Kim don' t star in here than you can lost your hope because she is already confirmed in here. And this lakorn will start filming in this month also. If you don' t want to see it than you don' t need to see it and don' t need to sorry.

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
Lmao attacking online? I'm just saying and I don't think that's rude. Fans don't get mad :) oh by the way don't point fingers cause I'm sure some of ya bad mouthing about some actress and actors. :)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Well i'm just saying too tat tat still rude..."transexual" tat is rude...well for me...n i do admit tat i bad mouth others actress and actor but never in those lanuages...

cecilia

Staff member
I feel if people criticize daras on their talent then there wouldn't be fanwar but if ppl start criticizing on looks then obviously, they're putting themselves out there so the whole 'DON'T POINT FINGER AT ME' hold no purposes due to the very fact that they're putting themselves in the spotlight (in conversational topic).

*Well - when i was young i was very rude and inconsiderate of other daras except mine but as i age - i grow to appreciate and acknowledge what needs to be learn. It's okay if it's the first time for some of you to post rude comments but if it's more than once already then it's quite ignorant to keep putting yourself in the same spotlight and getting upset when other start picking on you (i meant 'you' as in the WHOLE SARNIE community)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
looks like this thread the bashing and attacking members topic won't stop and won't end @ceci you had great point please to those that always kept this
attacking conversation just stop at there no more further Ceci ter pood pen took tong mak na ja @dertaajaf I will second's your comment too

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I wonder if there are any updates on this...

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
not just u na taylenaemi...i too want to c da opening pics as well....i'm dying here

tinah

sarNie Coma
Its taking forever for us to see a new lakorn of either yaya or nadech. I wanna see an opening already

pich15

sarNie Juvenile
From what I heard, the opening ceremony will be on may and they will start filming in this month maybe after Songkran if nothing change.

XYZX

sarNie Egg
Did Nadech say anything about the character in the interview? It's about to film but still don't know what exactly the story is, what kind of characters they will be playing. We need more information about this lakorn!!! Darn,why am I so anxious? Just wait. It will be released to us sooner or later. LOL