[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
Just finished watching Ep 7. The part where Rawee trips infront of Tae seems deliberate on her part?? Cause shes walking fine and then she just kind of stumbles a bit??  Or am I just seeing things?? maybe she was starting to be Rai from that moment?? 

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Lynlee_love said:
Just finished watching Ep 7. The part where Rawee trips infront of Tae seems deliberate on her part?? Cause shes walking fine and then she just kind of stumbles a bit??  Or am I just seeing things?? maybe she was starting to be Rai from that moment?? 
She wasn't being rai at that part yet,...Tonight she will start to be rai...get yourself ready.

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
I'm ready for rai Rawee :lolyup:  :thumbup:  and much scene skipping cause I honestly can't stand Mint lol

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
There was one scene that I really like.

When Pit was drunk, they cat-fight. and then he said "I can't let you go alone. I'm worried" -> "I'm worried that you will make trouble for uncle" -> "having to married you is bad enough. Stop making trouble".

Kim did an amazing job. She went from surprise -> disappointed -> broken heart. Within second.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Ninja007 said:

When Pit was drunk, they cat-fight. and then he said "I can't let you go alone. I'm worried" -> "I'm worried that you will make trouble for uncle" -> "having to married you is bad enough. Stop making trouble".

Kim did an amazing job. She went from surprise -> disappointed -> broken heart. Within second.
I like that scene. Kim did such an amazing job.

Ninja, are you going to watch it live in 10 min??? If you do I will be the one to find live pic from pantip and upload here like I did for episode 7...

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
Ninja007 said:
The sub of the 2nd OST. "Want to be that person". It represents Nang'k 's feeling.
[youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=-BkVTfZkaLk[/youtube]

I saw one for the open title "how to stop loving you", which represent Pra'k 's feeling. I'll look for them.
Thanks Ninja007 . I will wait for the 1st part from u ..thank u so much

Penelope

sarNie Adult
Ninja007 said:

I agree.

Penelope

sarNie Adult
awww -- too cute!!  Tae made a sandwich for her hubby :)

Hubby feeding his wife :)

So worried about his wife :)

Nadech's mom just posted this on her instagram LOL.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Dude I just woke but watching it on YT now. Waaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...The opening scene was so SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTT!

I love how P was giving the food to T and talking all sweet to her. I cracked up when the family was joking on them saying today the food must be so sweet, eh..Both P&T tasted the food and they were like it tastes the same..and he family cracked upl

P'Yai is so funny! He was like you two act so sweet as if YOU'RE THE ONLY TWO IN THE WORLD!! :woot2: