[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Just finished eposide 8. Another good episode. It's cut short to only 7 parts because of the live soccer match. There will be soccer match tomorrow too. I just hope that make it longer than 12 episode now.

Finally, Rawee turned Rai. Mint is more convincing being Rai. She wasn't convincing being a good rieb roy person. I think it's probrobably her voice. And she lacks the innocent and caring eyes of a good person.

Rawee is going to get Kratae to be jealous and turn her back to a brat. Instead, Kratae is becoming a cute good wife.. :D. Love these cute scene together. Through, they are cut short. Love love them.

Love Kratae's friend. .. Haha.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Also, I'm not goig to give recap since I woke up late - that is unless someone wants one.

The rai Rawee is out and Pit is all about his Tae these days. Too bad they both still think that Rawee don't believe them about Adon, but the truth is Rawee is aware and don't care anymore because she'll be as rai as him.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
And oh crap...Adon is so bad! He's stll blowing up Rawee's ears with BS.

But Rawee is still so dumb, why would she still want to believe a jerk that raped her???

DANG GIRL! Where is your brain??

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult

This scene it is so cute :))). 

I also love the scene when Tae make Pitt a cup of coffee. Pitt said " please make a cup coffee for me everyday na krub"...so sweet.

cr: as tagged

Kayla

sarNie Adult
LoveAnne_T said:
Yeah, this episode it was good too...Rawee is good when she is being rai....Tae is going be hurt more later on :-(((. 

I just want to bash Pit's head on the part when he left the house to go meet Rawee and promised he'll always be there for her...urgh...Tae asked him prior at home was he truly worried for her when Adon tricked them and I was so anticipated Pit to say yes, but the stupid phone rang and it was Rawee so he didn't get to answer.

I still stand by my statement that his feelings for Rawee will turn into friendship rather than a love interest. He doesn't look at Rawee with those soft gentle eyes like how he looks at Tae...

OMG...i'm just now watching the scene when he returned home and talked to Tae while she's asleep, and he answered her question...'when you asked me if I worry about you, I do worry about you' and then he carried her off to bed...WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *squeal*

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Kayla said:
I just want to bash Pit's head on the part when he left the house to go meet Rawee and promised he'll always be there for her...urgh...Tae asked him prior at home was he truly worried for her when Adon tricked them and I was so anticipated Pit to say yes, but the stupid phone rang and it was Rawee so he didn't get to answer.

I still stand by my statement that his feelings for Rawee will turn into friendship rather than a love interest. He doesn't look at Rawee with those soft gentle eyes like how he looks at Tae...

OMG...i'm just now watching the scene when he returned home and talked to Tae while she's asleep, and he answered her question...'when you asked me if I worry about you, I do worry about you' and then he carried her off to bed...WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *squeal*
hahahahaha.....agree with you...I'm still so shy with so many sweet scene.....

Penelope

sarNie Adult
I hope Tae doesn't turn out to be the weak nang'ek now..... because she's being too nice now.  She's also starting to dress more conservative now too and Rawee is the one that's dressing sexy instead.

I still want my Tae to be rang and strong like before!

It was sweet when Pit came home and saw Tae sleeping on the couch waiting for him, Pit tells her "You asked me if I did all of that because I care truly care about you?  Well, I really do truly care about you." and then he carries her up to their bedroom.

Why couldn't he tell her that when she was awake?!  I can tell there's gonna be so many misunderstandings from now on.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Penelope said:
I hope Tae doesn't turn out to be the weak nang'ek now..... she's being too nice now too.  She's starting to dress more conservative now too and Rawee is the one that's dressing sexy now instead.

I still want my Tae to be rang and strong like before!

It was sweet when Pit came home and saw Tae sleeping on the couch waiting for him, Pit tells her "You asked me if I did all of that because I care truly care about you?  Well, I really do truly care about you." and then he carries her up to their bedroom.

Why couldn't he tell her that when she was awake?!  I can tell there's gonna be so many misunderstandings from now on.
I know. Why does he have to say that when she is sleeping......At least we get to see Pitt show more feelings toward Tae.....
When he rush to her at the hotel because he thought Adon would harm her, that is so sweet.

I know, I don't want Tae to be weak, I want her to be strong like our Tae from the first episode....

lovenunu

sarNie Egg
Ravee is too gullible how could she believe puwadon like that .UGHHHH

But Tae and Pit are too sweet & cute. I love all the sweet moments they have.

I don't get it why would Ravee want to get back with Pit after he's been married. And she should know that if that we're to ever happen her parents would disown her in a heart beat.

But it's only a Lakorn, lol.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Through, I miss the sassy, out-spoken Kratae. But I'm glad it turns out this way.

Tae is getting a taste of her own medicine. Instead of being suspicious, she chooses to improve herself and becoming more caring wife. When Pit liked the coffee, she was so happy. Just a little smile from him, the world turns pink... Haha

Love can change a person to become more caring. Jealousy changes a person into an evil.

Penelope

sarNie Adult
I loved how when Pit held Tae's hand and said "Whenever I go see with Rawee, I will always let you know." 

Awww!

Yeah, and it was also sweet when Pit said to Tae "From now on, I want you to prepare my coffee every morning."

Also loved the scene where Pit and Tae went to eat dinner at her father's house, and Pit and Tae kept scooping food for each other and then her siblings/dad tells them to taste their soup to check if it was sweet LOL!  Because Pit and Tae were being so sweet and loving to each other at the dinner table that they didn't even realize the people that were sitting with them.  Hahaa.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I just got done with epi 8 and love this episode also. There were so many sweet scenes betweep T&P.

My favorite parts:
- The opening scene of the family eating where Pit was super sweet to Tae that the family had to tease them about how the both of them act, talking all gentle to each other. P'Yai is so funny! I blushed along with T&P when they discovered that the joke was on them.lol..They are so slow. I guess love makes you slow. Just like P'Yai said they acted as if they were the only two in the world.

- The hug emmbracing scene when Pit rushed to hug Tae in the hotel room thinking she was harmed by Adon. Pit was more worried for Tae than he was for Rawee. Pit is really expressing his feelings for Tae more and more. Even though he hasn't said the actual word (love), but his eyes and body language are displaying it perfectly.

- The eating lunch scene when Pit told Rawee straight up that he doesn't like the soup that much. lol..in your face Rawee! I love it that Pit was so tentative towards Tae. You can tell that he was so uncomfortable with some of Rawee's comments. And don't we all just love Tae's bff! She's super awesome!! Now that's how a bff should be, unlike Rawee's fake bff. And Rawee is so stupid for describing all the things that Pit liked to Tae. Cause what did Tae do? Our Tae is smart, she took notes and made Pit's type of coffee he likes and made the tuna sandwich that the likes to eat. Stupid Rawee! You can tell she was pissed when Tae showed up with that sandwich at Pit's office. I loved how Pit and Tae were all giggly feeding each other the sandwich in front of Rawee.

- Tae (Kim) is so na'ruk. Even though she's becoming naive believing every words Rawee tells her, I still find her adorable and in a way could relate to why she's so sweet now. At this point of T&P's relationship they been through so many ups and downs when Tae was rai, that Tae is exhausted from acting that way. Her main focus now is Pit, being a good wife, and not starting any more trouble. I think if she was to act rai again, all that would do is push Pit away. The funny thing is Rawee thinks Tae is just being a 'fake' , when reality Tae is not a bad person and she is as a naive as Rawee when it comes to love.

-  Okay, you all don't kill me for saying this but I felt bad for Adon on the scene when his dad was telling him that he needs to marry Rawee asap due to buiness matters, and Adon asked his dad 'Do you care about your business more than my feelings?' And the dad didn't deny it. Adon's jacked up family is the reason why he is the way he is. We should all be thankful that Adon's dad wants nothing to do with Pit. I wonder later on if Adon will turn into a nice guy and him and Rawee will become one? I mean afterall he is Pit's half brother.

I just love every single scene of T&P together, so sweet. The fact that Pit always reassure Tae that he will always let her know of his whereabouts with Rawee bring comforts to Tae and myself a little, but we all know things will not go as planned in the lakorn world. LOL

Oh and I thought it was cute when P'Yai called Pit 'my brother-in-law' LOL..so na'ruk

Penelope

sarNie Adult
LoveAnne_T said:

This scene it is so cute :))). 

I also love the scene when Tae make Pitt a cup of coffee. Pitt said " please make a cup coffee for me everyday na krub"...so sweet.

cr: as tagged

Loved how Tae was putting toothpaste on Pit's toothbrush, prepared his clothes for work, and made him that mouth watering delicious coffee for him.  Why can't they just admit that they're in love with each other already?!  LOL.

Sweet moments indeed.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Penelope said:
I loved how when Pit held Tae's hand and said "Whenever I go see with Rawee, I will always let you know." 

Awww!

Yeah, and it was also sweet when Pit said to Tae "From now on, I want you to prepare my coffee every morning."

Also loved the scene where Pit and Tae went to eat dinner at her father's house, and Pit and Tae kept scooping food for each other and then her siblings/dad tells them to taste their soup to check if it was sweet LOL!  Because Pit and Tae were being so sweet and loving to each other at the dinner table that they didn't even realize the people that were sitting with them.  Hahaa.

My favorite part also!!

Tae was so happy to please him and to hear those words from him!!

Kim (Tae) was so cute when she nodded her head and said 'ummm huh'

Nadech is soooooooooooooooooooo HANDSOME! What a perfect couple!

Penelope

sarNie Adult
Nadech and Kim are officially done filming this lakorn right?  I was kinda bummed that they made today's episode short because of that soccer match.  Hope they didn't cut out much sweet moments from this lakorn!

Nadech seems to have great chemistry with anybody he acts with -- whether it be Mint, Kim, Tae's father, Alex's grandma or Alex.  He's really professional and natural.

Hahah, love these pics of NK.
cr:  as tagged.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Penelope said:
Nadech and Kim are officially done filming this lakorn right?  I was kinda bummed that they made today's episode short because of that soccer match.  Hope they didn't cut out much sweet moments from this lakorn!

Nadech seems to have great chemistry with anybody he acts with -- whether it be Mint, Kim, Tae's father, Alex's grandma or Alex.  He's really professional and natural.

Totally agree on Nadech! I love the way he can convey his feelings through his eyes

Do you know if the extra scenes will be added to epi 9? I really do hope that they are not thinking about cutting those extra scenes out. :rant:

Oh and on Mint acting rai! Wow! She is so meant to be a rai character. Her cold face is scary.

I'm so sad. I can't even think of this lakorn ending yet. :cry: