[Ch3] Raeng Tawan (Lovedrama Company) Aum Atichart/Chipy Sirin

cecilia

Staff member
I was going to say he's such a sadist ... but there's a softy side to him. I want to see that side comes out --- hopefully, soon because there's too much drama in his life, from his childhood to mafia like boss lol

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
Which one ?
No actually that's a different one that Chippy's going to star in. This one I think it's an original. I'm not quite sure but I know that it's not a remake of Captain's and Pim's. That remake is the one with Chippy and Great.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
No actually that's a different one that Chippy's going to star in. This one I think it's an original. I'm not quite sure but I know that it's not a remake of Captain's and Pim's. That remake is the one with Chippy and Great.
Oh okay. I haven't seen this yet. Thanks for clarifying this.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Ohhh, new storyline but recyclable mafia theme LOL . Will watch for the sadist ^^

mayag

sarNie Adult
Chippy reminds me so much of Preem :)
Yesss!! That's what I felt as well! Especially they way she talks.

Episode 1 was awesome. Each scene was so intriguing! From the preview, this lakorn seems intense. It looked like Aum was doing a dance move picking her up that high just to throw her onto a couch. LOL

Only thing that was a little annoying was how Chippy's foundation didn't match her skin tone. But this seems to be a common thing for most tan-skinned leading ladies.

sarN

sarNie Granny
I completely understand about the skin tone, I'm TAN , it's hard to put the right foundation to match the rest of ur body LOL

mayag

sarNie Adult
I completely understand about the skin tone, I'm TAN , it's hard to put the right foundation to match the rest of ur body LOL
I'm tan too sarN. You just gotta ask one of those makeup experts at makeup stores to help you out! :D

lakornblog

sarNie Hatchling
:O Well that's rude of them to say...

Did it not air today? I don't see any uploads on ch3's YT channel yet. :(
No, they didn't. They uploaded Look Poo Chai Lued Duerd. I don't know why, Nang Tard was also only one episode this week as well. :/ I'm so mad at CH3 for that.

mayag

sarNie Adult
No, they didn't. They uploaded Look Poo Chai Lued Duerd. I don't know why, Nang Tard was also only one episode this week as well. :/ I'm so mad at CH3 for that.
Oh...:( Well I hope it was a mistake! I hope there's no bias in uploading lakorns. :/

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
Maybe it didn't air today because if it didn't, it's probably because of the sports or something else. I was upset when I didn't see it.

little22

sarNie Juvenile
Its good and raeng. P,ek is so mean. They make p,ek and n,ek in laws which is not good but I enjoy it sadist p,ek. N,ek is fiesty too