[Ch3] Raeng Tawan (Lovedrama Company) Aum Atichart/Chipy Sirin

sarN

sarNie Granny
Yes...Noi & Johnny's r scene was at the beach LOL! The old version of Mon Ruk Asoon was in the gazebo on a table in the pouring rain.
good lord, everywhere is not safe then LOL . In the opening title there a scene where he pin her at a beach somewhere o_O

sarN

sarNie Granny
I don't think she got away b/c he tie her up LOL . It either he release her or she super woman .

enzek

sarNie Adult
i haven't watch it yet but it seem aum character get revenge at wrong person again? LOL

anybody know if there any lakorn in slap kiss genre where p'ek being aggressive but then p'ek & n'ek make love willingly without r her at first? well if only attempt r it other story.

it seem the willing scene will happen if when n'ek the one being aggressive one like anusaniya in PCKNMCPW. when the p'ek is aggressive it there will be r scene usually.
i wanna see a lakorn which n'ek get revenge at p'ek by kidnapping him & torture him but then they make love willingly hehe.

btw, @Bieluvr where did you get your siggie? is that photoshoot? they kinda cute:p

sarN

sarNie Granny
i haven't watch it yet but it seem aum character get revenge at wrong person again? LOL

anybody know if there any lakorn in slap kiss genre where p'ek being aggressive but then p'ek & n'ek make love willingly without r her at first? well if only attempt r it other story.

it seem the willing scene will happen if when n'ek the one being aggressive one like anusaniya in PCKNMCPW. when the p'ek is aggressive it there will be r scene usually.
i wanna see a lakorn which n'ek get revenge at p'ek by kidnapping him & torture him but then they make love willingly hehe.

btw, @Bieluvr where did you get your siggie? is that photoshoot? they kinda cute:p
I know !! I know !! It have kidnapped/slap-kiss/revenge/rscene/willing/baby !!!!!! Watch it here

--->

enzek

sarNie Adult
I know !! I know !! It have kidnapped/slap-kiss/revenge/rscene/willing/baby !!!!!! Watch it here

--->
LOL sarN what i mean is aggressive p'ek in slap kiss lakorn but when bed scenes it a willing between p'ek & n'ek without the p'ek 'r' n'ek first. is this lakorn like that?

but in the opening credit the p'ek look hot without the mustache & n'ek is pretty so i'm gonna watch it haha

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I get that n'ek is trying to protect the nephew but why does she have to insult pr'ek so much? He hasn't done anything wrong to her, I mean he was aggressive that first time they met but...and she keeps saying he's responsible for his sister's death when it's the same as her thinking her brother didn't do it? I mean, how do you not suspect your brother at all after the recording but continue to accuse and insult pr'ek?

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
I have a feeling that her brother's innocent but then again I just don't know. But p'ek is mean to her too. He even told her to stay in the water until morning. Anyways, I can't wait to see more development between the two though.

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
After watching the 2nd episode, I feel so sad for Aum's charcter:crybaby2:I want to jump in and give him a hug! I hope that the nang'ek will find out and see thru all this and love him dearly bc he deserves it soo MUCH :aaaaa:

cecilia

Staff member
^She's quite prejudice for not seeing things in different perspectives before judging him too ...

Looks like they're at Duangjai Akkanee's farm :)

Last edited:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
^She's quite prejudice for not seeing things in different perspectives before judging him too ...

Looks like they're at Duangjai Akkanee's farm :)
It does look like DJA farm! Funny because I just rewatched DJA last week too. Love Fai & Jeed forever.

saobomp

sarNie Adult

--->
Hey Sarn, I must have missed this lakorn back then. Is the girl Jame's ex? She looks familiar. The p'ek I don't remember seeing him as much back then either. The link you sent were missing some episodes. He was so mean to her.