[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 1: Roy Ruk Hak Liam Tawan (Maker Group)

junemaikao

sarNie Hatchling
Hanajungupup said:
True! I think I like you too...The way Taew is all smile and bright and comfortable around Mario is what I like about their friendship! This must be really precious
And I notice the way Taew hold his finger after the acting scene too..It's actually cute and adorable...
yeah i like that a lot as well..after the acting scene taew still hold on to mario's hand (both still hold each other's hands makes it look like they are really together in real life) and they are so touchy...i loved it. I havn't see taew so close to any of her other co-actors before. She had a real kiss with mario in plerng toranong and in rising sun she is shirtless with him...like skin to skin with mario...in their bath, willing scene and their aftermath, bed scene.

I don't know why but i'm just so in love with this couple right now...maybe because of takeshi and seiko?..they bring the characters to live...the way takeshi looks at seiko was so real...you can see and feel that he's deeply in love with her and the same goes to seiko..she also loves him as much even though we don't get to see that as much in the beginning because seiko was still fighting against her own heart.

junemaikao

sarNie Hatchling
phoenix81 said:
Imomo & junemaikao thank you for letting us know a little about the TV variety show. Would really appreciate it if you could tell us more and also of their other videos. I have been having difficulty finding eng sub videos of Mario and Taew. Have to agree with you both and Hanajungupup that both Mario and Taew looked cute and comfortable with each other be it on or off screen. Hanajungupup, I have to go watch it again. I might have missed that part out coz too busy drooling over this love birds, awww......
i have to rewatch the show to be able to tell every little thing..and about the other show they will be in araya chompoo's show with nadech and yaya won't air until this coming weekend...not too sure though..have to find out.

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
junemaikao said:
yeah i like that a lot as well..after the acting scene taew still hold on to mario's hand (both still hold each other's hands makes it look like they are really together in real life) and they are so touchy...i loved it. I havn't see taew so close to any of her other co-actors before. She had a real kiss with mario in plerng toranong and in rising sun she is shirtless with him...like skin to skin with mario...in their bath, willing scene and their aftermath, bed scene.

I don't know why but i'm just so in love with this couple right now...maybe because of takeshi and seiko?..they bring the characters to live...the way takeshi looks at seiko was so real...you can see and feel that he's deeply in love with her and the same goes to seiko..she also loves him as much even though we don't get to see that as much in the beginning because seiko was still fighting against her own heart.

I watched Mario's acting with another actress but I couldn't really connect to it ...but I think he does have that chemistry with Taew, especially their eyes contact scene, it really heart-warming
It's interesting that Plerng give me a completely different feeling though, they're both so cute back then

@phoenix81: it's really precious moment of them, and some BTS of RS too, Mario like to joke around and Taew is just laugh instead!! :)))) I really like the way they called each other by name xD

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I was so used to watching Mario do light hearted roles, even Plerng wasn't too serious. But whew! Mario blew me away as I watch him be Takeshi. I've spazzed plenty already about those eyes of his and the way they send love messages to Seiko all the time. Sigh. This chemistry is going to be hard to top! I loved their short skit on the morning show too 5555 Oh and Taew were adorable especially with Mario reciting the poem.

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
junemaikao said:
i have to rewatch the show to be able to tell every little thing..and about the other show they will be in araya chompoo's show with nadech and yaya won't air until this coming weekend...not too sure though..have to find out.
junemaikao, no worries, only when you have the time. There is still very limited Eng sub of Mario or Mario with Taew's videos that have been subbed. Thus, all these little things that you have shared are really precious just like what Hanajungupup mentioned :) If you so happened to watch their vids, and if you have time, do come here to this thread to share with us those lovely and sweet scenes :)

Hanajungupup said:
I watched Mario's acting with another actress but I couldn't really connect to it ...but I think he does have that chemistry with Taew, especially their eyes contact scene, it really heart-warming
It's interesting that Plerng give me a completely different feeling though, they're both so cute back then

@phoenix81: it's really precious moment of them, and some BTS of RS too, Mario like to joke around and Taew is just laugh instead!! :)))) I really like the way they called each other by name xD
Hanajungupup, indeed, all those moments of Mario and Taew as Takeshi and Seiko are very precious because there isn't many videos of them as compared to Nadech and Yaya. I watched most of the BTS of RS as well as all other videos of them both without understanding a word. Would really make my day if you and junemaikao could just share with us here in this thread whenever videos of them that you both happen to watch. As for the Morning show, I went and watched it again. Sure enough, there was that sweet scene you mentioned. Awww....... it melts my heart. They both looked so cute on the verge of cracking up during the acting scene :) Indeed, they are very comfortable with each other. Remember there was this video where they both played the cookie eating game??!! Both of them really cracked me up. They played happily and comfortably with each other without worrying how crazy they look when trying to eat the cookies, heheh!! I really enjoyed their off screen friendship.

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
jjinxx said:
I was so used to watching Mario do light hearted roles, even Plerng wasn't too serious. But whew! Mario blew me away as I watch him be Takeshi. I've spazzed plenty already about those eyes of his and the way they send love messages to Seiko all the time. Sigh. This chemistry is going to be hard to top! I loved their short skit on the morning show too 5555 Oh and Taew were adorable especially with Mario reciting the poem.
jjinxx, couldn't agree more with you that Mario blew me away too as I watched him bring Takeshi to life in RS. In every scenes, be it the scenes with Seiko, Ryu, the elders or facing the enemies, and even the fighting scenes, Mario nail them perfectly. Of course, in every dramas (be it korean, Taiwanese, Hong Kong,...) there will be flaws, but overall, Mario's portrayal of Takeshi was impressive. I have only watched him in Plerng and Madam Dun which I find those characters, though Mario portrayed them very well, they didn't make him stand out. But the role of Takeshi, due to it's complexity and the nature of the character, it brings out Mario's acting. And of course, who could deny Takeshi's intense stare whenever Seiko is around, awwwwww!!!! Both Mario and Taew were adorable and cute without going overboard. In fact their scenes together makes my heart warmth with joy.

I am gonna have a serious case of withdrawal syndrome when next week rolls around.......

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult

Hanajungupup, indeed, all those moments of Mario and Taew as Takeshi and Seiko are very precious because there isn't many videos of them as compared to Nadech and Yaya. I watched most of the BTS of RS as well as all other videos of them both without understanding a word. Would really make my day if you and junemaikao could just share with us here in this thread whenever videos of them that you both happen to watch. As for the Morning show, I went and watched it again. Sure enough, there was that sweet scene you mentioned. Awww....... it melts my heart. They both looked so cute on the verge of cracking up during the acting scene :) Indeed, they are very comfortable with each other. Remember there was this video where they both played the cookie eating game??!! Both of them really cracked me up. They played happily and comfortably with each other without worrying how crazy they look when trying to eat the cookies, heheh!! I really enjoyed their off screen friendship.

Well, I really love their BTS pics you know...Like even they're just standing next to each other I could feel love in the air already LOL
And the game..Well, I can't get enough of Oh-Taew's playful side though :))) They're so funny I can't, I crack up all the time, I never thought Taew would be that hilarious you know(in a good way of course)...xD

Credit: @taewstudio

alwaizemeeh

sarNie Adult
Hanajungupup said:

Me too.. That's why I was never a fan of his lakorns.. His movies, however, makes me speechless. He's really good and this is probably the first time where I really love him in a lakorn. I kind of liked him in Plerng but I pretty much just watched all the sweet scenes.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I am going to miss Mario onscreen.... omg what will I ever do??
I'll probably end up rewatching, A Crazy Little Thing Called Love. (awesome movie btw) I remember not really understanding why everyone was spazzing over Mario so much. I just thought he was okay. He was cute, but he was so "boyish" looking. So it wasn't appealing to me. But, once I saw him ACLTCL, Wooooo! I was instantly in loooooooove. He would definitely be the kind of first crushed I'd have too. And now, he's all manly and exuding so much hottness, *nosebleeeeeeed* lol

Taew is just adorable! I want to pick her up, she's so little. lol I really do hope to see them pair up again. Maybe in a slap/kiss. Wouldn't that be awesome?

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
[Preview] Roy Ruk Liam Tawan Final ep?! Or in part 2?!

Can't believe it's the final tomorrow...These pics look so beautiful :((( Their chemistry aww, I hope we will see a lot of Takeshi-Seiko's cute moment in RS 2..Gonna miss this a lot 

Credit: lakorn_online

junemaikao

sarNie Hatchling
Hanajungupup said:
[Preview] Roy Ruk Liam Tawan Final ep?! Or in part 2?!

Can't believe it's the final tomorrow...These pics look so beautiful :((( Their chemistry aww, I hope we will see a lot of Takeshi-Seiko's cute moment in RS 2..Gonna miss this a lot 

Credit: lakorn_online
this probably the ending scene for them in RS1...lots of happy tears from them both...especially seiko because she thought that takeshi died during the explosion when he came to save her from the misawa and sato. Gonna miss them so much..i might just watch RS2 for takeshi and seiko loving moments, their hea in a beautiful grapes farm in thailand.. since not really into ryu and mayumi love story.

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
Hanajungupup said:
Well, I really love their BTS pics you know...Like even they're just standing next to each other I could feel love in the air already LOL
And the game..Well, I can't get enough of Oh-Taew's playful side though :))) They're so funny I can't, I crack up all the time, I never thought Taew would be that hilarious you know(in a good way of course)...xD

Credit: @taewstudio
Agree.... I like their BTS pix as well, even if just them standing next to each other :) Both Mario and Taew were very immersed in their roles thus they make us feel the love and characters on-screen. As for the off screen, I like it that they are comfortable with each other. Of course, in those BTS vids we can see how Mario always make funny faces which make Taew smile/laugh. I find that sweet!!

x0unerthanlater said:
I am going to miss Mario onscreen.... omg what will I ever do??
I'll probably end up rewatching, A Crazy Little Thing Called Love. (awesome movie btw) I remember not really understanding why everyone was spazzing over Mario so much. I just thought he was okay. He was cute, but he was so "boyish" looking. So it wasn't appealing to me. But, once I saw him ACLTCL, Wooooo! I was instantly in loooooooove. He would definitely be the kind of first crushed I'd have too. And now, he's all manly and exuding so much hottness, *nosebleeeeeeed* lol

Taew is just adorable! I want to pick her up, she's so little. lol I really do hope to see them pair up again. Maybe in a slap/kiss. Wouldn't that be awesome?
A Crazy Little Thing Called Love was my first Thai show and that's how Mario ended up as the first Thai actor that I know of. Couldn't agree more that it was a good teen movie which touched my heart in many ways, especially the later part when the movie showed Shone's (Mario's character) feelings and point of view. Yeah, he was really boyish looking back then but NOW in RS, we have  a very manly yet hot Mario!!!!

junemaikao said:
this probably the ending scene for them in RS1...lots of happy tears from them both...especially seiko because she thought that takeshi died during the explosion when he came to save her from the misawa and sato. Gonna miss them so much..i might just watch RS2 for takeshi and seiko loving moments, their hea in a beautiful grapes farm in thailand.. since not really into ryu and mayumi love story.
I will definitely watch Part 2 for the same reason as yours. It's not that I am not into Ryu or Mayumi but I need to hold on to Takeshi and Seiko's love for a little while longer. I am still very reluctant to let go of them yet. From ep 1 till now, both Mario and Taew never disappoint me in their respective roles. I have grew to love them as on-screen couple as well as just loving them off-screen.

Those pictures posted by Hanajungupup was really beautiful (even if both of them are crying) because they are finally reunited. Takeshi do not have to worry about revenge and Seiko have no more worries about Takeshi living life on the edge anymore. From some of the BTS vids and pictures, Takeshi and Seiko will beocme parents of 2 kids. I am not sure if they will be showing it tomorrow or in Part 2 but definitely something to look forward to.

BTW, if we would like to continue spazzing on Takeshi and Seiko, do we do it here in this thread or in Part 2 Thread? TKS!!

junemaikao

sarNie Hatchling
as i know off/remember...takeshi and seiko have only two kids (i think a boy and a girl)..when one of the clip said they have 3 kids because they were also referring to the first child that they lost..that's what i understood but we'll find out soon enough...sometimes lakorn doesn't always follow the novel.

also agreed with phoenix81...from ep 1 to ep 10 there are always amazing scenes of takeshi and seiko which i loved about this lakorn..something i don't see in other lakorns. You guys know what i meant. 

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Ratings for RRHLT.   Credit to bubba at Spicy Forum.

Episode 1   - 7.33

Episode 2   - 7.28

Episode 3   - 7.64

Episode 4   - 7.64

Episode 5   - 7.88

Episode 6   - 8.47   highest

Episode 7   - 6.7

Episode 8   - 7.0

Episode 9    - 6.50  lowest

Episode 10 - 6.57

Feel so bad the ratings keep dropping especially towards the end.    It didn't receive much Krasae or buzz in Thailand and there were many negative feed backs.  Some even declared not going to watch part 2.  :weep: :weep: :weep:

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
What?!? Why is this not popular? I find it to be one of the most romantically displayed love from today's new generation of actors. Takeshi's love is so pure and sincere. I thought Thailand loved these kind of things. Or is it all about slap/kiss, drama, and raeng stuff now? They need more lakorns where their p'eks respect and protect their n'eks, not disrespect them with physical and verbal abuse. Don't get me wrong, I love my slap/kiss lakorns, but this is a breath of fresh air with the scenery and beautiful love story. It really deserves some praises and recognition. Mario is doing amazing in here. Maybe this is why he sticks to doing movies. People don't give him enough credit for his work in lakorn world.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Tomorrow is the finale. Hope everyone can catch it live.

I found this in my fb. Just thought you girls might like to see how Mario grew up from when he just started to now.

Cr. NineEntertain fb

Personal opinion-- I like how Mario look now. He was too skinny back than. Now he's perfect.