[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 1: Roy Ruk Hak Liam Tawan (Maker Group)

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
Just managed to catch Ep 2 with eng Sub. It was so good and I really liked it. Takeshi and Seiko's scenes never fails to put a smile on my face. It was sad too that Takeshi has to keep her at a distance because of Aiko. Those lost-puppy eyes whenever Takeshi looked at Seiko was so adorable :)

Oh, the last scene where Takeshi was crying over his dad was so heart-wrenching. Mario was able to bring out all those emotions and get me into that scene. It doesn't matter what others say about his character being weak. His entire family just passed away. Takeshi has every right to cry and be angry. He dislike violence doesn't mean he is weak. That actually shows a good gentleman who is respectable. But we can foresee he will take on the role of the Onizuka family. He can still be courageous and strong without being violent.

Love Ryu too for being such a wonderful and loyal cousin to Takeshi. Both Takeshi and Ryu bring out the best in them. Whenever one is upset or down, the other one will surely be the 'cheerleader'. 

Ah....more hardship for Takeshi and Seiko......

jscuttlebuggist

sarNie Hatchling
Takeshi and Seiko show a more romantic, mature kind of love while Ryu and Mayumi shows a more puppylove kind of love :) Both teams are cute in their own ways!!~

I'm Takeshi+Ryu over any couples, any day!! Lol

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Just starting ep. 1 and i seriously love Ryu! Takeshi is so charming as well, so shy and the buying fruit scene is so funny and cute at the same time. Aiko is such a b!tkh already, no wonder Takeshi didn't really paid much attention to her. Takeshi had a rough life, lot and lot of expectation to reach, eek i pity Takeshi mother so so much! Crying every night worrying about your husband safety, i myself don't know how long i'll last! Well, it good so far, hope i could be able to finish this lakorn without stopping half way like most like all those other lakorn hehehe.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Ep. 2 was amazing! Seiko & Takeshi's love is so innocent and pure. Takeshi would rather watch from afar than force his love upon her, since he thinks she actually has a boyfriend in Thailand. Our poor Young Master.... Seiko is just a lovely person. She's unmoved by Aiko's negativity. I know for sure she's going to be strong aganist Aiko in the future episodes.

Ryu & Mayumi's first meeting was hilarious! Nadech & Yaya are very well suited in this series. Their roles are a lot more mature but still playful at the same time. When he said, "Why do you smell so good?" and tried to sniff her, was adorable and had me giggling! 55555+

I think Taro is slightly infatuated or in love with Seiko... Oh oh... he better not let Takeshi find out.

The ending of ep. 2 was heart wrenching... Takeshi's whole immediate family basically died all at once. He needs Seiko more than ever now. p.s. The corpses look so realistic. Omg, who ever did the special FX makeup for their bodies did a very realistic job. Most times, the special FX comes out looking fake & rushed. 

Waiting for NEXT WEEK IS GOING TO BE A KILLER!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I love Nadech and Yaya here, makes up for the suffering I had to endure with TNNKK. The strangling part and when Mayumi laid her head on his chest to check his breathing was too cute.

Mario did such a good job with the death scene, actually he's doing really good in every scene. Whenever he looks at Praewdao his eyes are soft yet intense at the same time. God those stitches look realistic, I was grossed out.

I wished this aired on the weekend, wednesday seems like eternity.

So_obsessed

sarNie Egg
bella said:
I thought Chai did really well playing soryo sad that his appearance would only be for two episodes. I'm glad the lakorn is moving quickly. With Takeshi as soryo that means he gets to call the shots with much thought of his clan and his own agenda(Seiko) this lakorn has me hooked and knows how to pull my strings. I really can't wait for ep 3 when Takeshi wakes up and becomes soryo and avenge his family.

I agree with you, I personally have never seen Chai play anyone that was so  stern and powerful. I kinda miss Mario's country accent, but he's doing really well. 
What I'm curious about is that Ryu is so playful and cheerful in here, how does he end up being so serious when it comes to his story with Mayumi? I don't remember the story well. So they're not going to follow the story? Cuz I thought Ryu was in love with Mayumi for a long time before she came to live with him?

ana978

sarNie Egg
I just started to watch both episodes today and I can't get enough of Takeshi and Ryu.  They are so damn fine and a great cousin to each other.  Their character are so opposite from one another which is why it is fun to watch them on screen because I love their interactions. And I also love all the veteran actors in here.  They are good with portraying their character.  The story are at good face, not too slow or fast. 

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
So_obsessed said:

I agree with you, I personally have never seen Chai play anyone that was so  stern and powerful. I kinda miss Mario's country accent, but he's doing really well. 
What I'm curious about is that Ryu is so playful and cheerful in here, how does he end up being so serious when it comes to his story with Mayumi? I don't remember the story well. So they're not going to follow the story? Cuz I thought Ryu was in love with Mayumi for a long time before she came to live with him?
For RFTD, Ryu will be more mature cus he will take over Takeshi place as the Boss. It will be seven year later. Mayumi will already graduate from Uni and already a doctor in RFTD. Yes, Ryu was in love with Mayumi since their first encounter in RRHLT.

Hope I explain it right. If I'm wrong feel free to correct me....anyone.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
janajelly1 said:

I think someone said it was 5.0 for the first episode... not sure if it's accurate or not.. 
With all the buzz, 5.0 is a little low . Hope it's not true...
Thank you na!

So_obsessed

sarNie Egg
MrsChum said:
For RFTD, Ryu will be more mature cus he will take over Takeshi place as the Boss. It will be seven year later. Mayumi will already graduate from Uni and already a doctor in RFTD. Yes, Ryu was in love with Mayumi since their first encounter in RRHLT.

Oh, okay...thanks. The book confused me. So this is just the introduction to their relationship? And now it makes sense why he's the boss. I didn't read the translation for this story, only for Ryu and Mayumi's.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I think the person who said the rating was 5.0 for the first episode was just kidding.   I saw her post yesterday and went back to check today, but it wasn't there any more.

According to the link below since I cannot post it here,  Roy Ruk Hak Liam Tawan is one of the top ten in the world with the most hashtag.  

The buzz is very good in Thailand.   The country was very FIN with RRHLT these last two days according to Khune Sorayoot, the Morning News host.

http://morning-news.bectero.com/entertainment/18-Jul-2014/21359

Worldwide Trends - Change

#HappyBirthdayTheo

Gaza

Madrid

#NiallTakeSelfieWithTheo

Roy Ruk Hak Liam Tawan

#selfie

London

Allegri

Israel

credit Barry.Ya FB

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
MrsChum said:

Aww so Ryu will become Souryo in the future? Well, I guess that's okay. He would be a great leader. Nadech looks good in a suit. xD

imomo

sarNie Hatchling
There are so many people uploaded this lakorn on youtube with English subtitles on just search "Roy Rak Hak Liam Tawan" and you will it.

Mae

sarNie Adult
I absolutely love both couples and their stories. I wish it aired everyday so I could just continue watching it without longing for the next episode. I have never watched Mario before but I really like him so far. I'm super excited for both love stories to unfold :cheer:

lilo

sarNie Juvenile
I just finished the ep. 2 today and I want more.  I hate the waiting damn it. But it was so sad I was getting teary. Poor Takeshi :-(

spanky

sarNie OldFart
awww...love yadech, bromance...feel so bad for Mario...good cry scene

I like the lakorn but I don't LOVE the pra'nang yet....looking fwd to more sweet scenes when they get married

they have many obstacle for their romances....Including themselves....both not fully being honest