[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Swift2thesky

sarNie Hatchling
Very cute Mv,Bubba !!! thanks for sharing ... Love that song too..

Thanks everyone for sharing na..How sweet of our lovely girl think for her fans...Na rak makkkkkkk... ..Missing them together so much...They will be get back together in Merit event so soon.... :yahoo: :clap:

By the way,I have finished rewatching TRNNNKK for last few days & can't help to make Mvs after that..So,I made some & just wanna share with u guys.... Hope u guys enjoy my untidy works...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=LoRlfzaWNt8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=51s2ePfvS3A

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Congratulations to Yadech!  

Their May 2012 Volume magazine was voted The Most Impressive Magazine of The Year 2012.  One of my many favorite photo shoots of them.

Credit to:  Nadech & Yaya Home at Pantip FB

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@swift2thesky, thanks for the clips,  great job!!!
@Vimalee, thanks for sharing.

Here's some of the pictures of Nadech and Yaya  making merit in Korn Kaen.  Wow, there are  a lot of people attending.  It looks so peaceful and beautiful.
So happy to see Nadech and Yaya together again :heart: .

Wow!

cr:Nadech&Yaya Home at Pantip
So beautiful.

cr:Barry.Ya fb

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
:thanks: so much, Bubba for all the beautiful pictures.
Looks like a big, elaborate, and an important event.  Many Yadech fans booked the tour bus and went to Korn Kaen to participate in this event.   Nadech and his family just came back from Laos after touring the temples there.  They are such a very active and dedicated Buddhist family.

An adorable baby Ella must be the biggest Yadech fan.  She was at the airport in Bangkok to welcome Yaya home from Norway and then at Korn Kaen the next day.  She was with Nadech when Yaya was in Norway.  I’m not surprised at all if baby Ella thinks Yadech was her second set of parents since she has met them so many times.

The moms tended to pose with each other kids a lot lately.  It seemed like Nadech’s mom wanted to have a daughter and Yaya’s mom wanted to have a son, lovely.

Credit to: NadechYaya.com Facebook

There was a fundraiser at this event.  Yaya brought her black scarf/shawl from Bali to auction off.  Somehow it ended up around Nadech’s neck.  People teased that before it belongs to somebody else he had to have it first because he missed her.  They didn’t see each other since the Lays tour in the US.

Credit to: Barry.Ya Facebook

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@Vimalee,  thanks for sharing pictures and info.   I wonder who's the lucky person to own the scarf that was bought by Yaya and worn by Nadech,  so lucky!!

The way Nadech looks at Yaya is Sooooo  Sweeeeet.........

cr:Nadech&Yaya Home at Pantip

somp9

sarNie Adult
they're getting more close friendship between Yaya's family and Nadech's family.  Can't wait to see the video clip of them at this event.

shimmerizz

sarNie Egg
oh man lis94. feel sorrry for you and other NM2 fans for the cancellation. maybe u can watch raeng pradthana and feel better? (:)

Thanks everyone for pics of yadech @ merit event. Ive missed them! Hope therell be plenty interactions caught in vid.

Cant wait for RFTD fitting! This is gna be exciting. Nadech has one amazing production after another.. RP, Koo Kum and RFTD! Can't wait for Maya Tawan to start airing!!!

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@lis94, I'm glad that these pictures make you feel better.  I'm sorry to hear about NM2.  Su su na
@chimeraspunk, thanks for sharing a clip na.
@bubbles8,  agree with you.

Here's another clip of Making Merit with Yaya singing , thanking everyone for coming and wishing everybody a happy new year.   Nadech also thanks everybody for coming.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=If8kCQ3XSS4
cr:YayaUrassayaChannel

lis94

sarNie Hatchling
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="chimeraspunk" data-cid="916686" data-time="1357429129"><p>
oh man lis94. feel sorrry for you and other NM2 fans for the cancellation. maybe u can watch raeng pradthana and feel better? (:)<br />
 <br />
Thanks everyone for pics of yad
ech @ merit event. Ive missed them! Hope therell be plenty interactions caught in vid.<br />
 <br />
Cant wait for RFTD fitting! This is gna be exciting. Nadech has one amazing production after another.. RP, Koo Kum and RFTD! Can't wait for Maya Tawan to start airing!!!</p></blockquote>

Aww thxs dont worry i will watch reang pratana. Im just waiting for the sub since i dont understand thai :)

shengvang

sarNie Adult
I do not like the new layout at all. Same with photobucket! I can't post picture here. Only the links.Anyone willing to help me here.
It's either because of the new layout here @ AF or photobucket!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
kenann fan said:
One of my favorite photo of the merit day. Just look at how Yaya looks at Nadech.

credit: as tagged

@kenann fan, let me try if this works.  Is this the picture?    Use the Copy Image Location for the photo bucket link, then use the Image Icon button and paste the link there.

ps:  I haven't seen many actors/actresses or couples make merits together that often like Yadech.  I have another name for them now -  the Merit couple.