[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
meysaelee said:
Can someone translated this when you guys have time no rush ok. I think something there some fin about Yadech. Thanks everyone for the updates of Nadech and Yaya .I'm glad that Nadech listen to his mom.
http://youtu.be/TQzHs7YE-_s

thanks mey

about this video i saw markim doing merit together are these two officially bfgf?isnt it kim and his ex bf broke up because of mark?i presume markim are couple now...so we can see them doing merit together please correct me if i'm wrong :scratchhead2:

meysaelee

sarNie Juvenile
yaya kugimiya said:
thanks mey

about this video i saw markim doing merit together are these two officially bfgf?isnt it kim and his ex bf broke up because of mark?i presume markim are couple now...so we can see them doing merit together please correct me if i'm wrong :scratchhead2:
Mark and Kim are doing merit too.i think they are dating now..yes kim broke up with Jett bc of Mark.Yaya kugimiya

CaSURVIVOUR

thanks mey

so i therefore conclude if markim are dating openly and doing merit together ....while compared to yadech doing merit together but dating privately :dance1:  :heart:  :crush:  :wub:  :clap2:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:

Lazydramafan

sarNie Hatchling
[SIZE=12pt]Ms.Zoe – It is a late reply but Yaya enjoys dancing around…. it is not unusual to catch her doing a little dancing or singing a song on BTS pics or videos ....and yes Nadech too….. the photo of the Priew mag cover with the title my lovely angel is a repost indeed…it is Yadech Valentine month cover magazine of 2014 and it is good to see it again. Thank you very much for the photoshop pic on page 1057. It brings back some memories. There was a time we would wait to see how fast fans would photoshop Yadech’s pics to get them closer to each other  :coverlaf: [/SIZE] especially if there was someone between them like Khun Sorrayuth on that one. Some yadechers used to call those photos…something like the sandwich person pic lol….sometimes it was months of pics always with someone else between them.

[SIZE=12pt]Talking about that and seeing that gift as Key signature reminds me of daai. Once daai asked if Yadech was really kissing each other there...but for those who haven't watched that TNNKK event, there was a sweet little girl they kissed one on each of hers cheeks at the same time. That little girl bought Yaya's picture taken by Barry.  :camera: [/SIZE] All the money from that event was donated to charity afterwards. Imma was there as well, she dropped by this thread again some months ago. RFTD thread moves so fast and I can be so slow to type things down.

[SIZE=12pt]naya - fans giving money to Nadech in the Give me 5 concert does not seem weird or strange to me....Yadech merit event of october was one day after the concert, so that is probably donation money... even in the ch.3 calendar signing event...there was some money being given by the fans to them... so I suppose is for Yadech next merit event and at that time did find really cute plus creative of the fans to do that...but I can be wrong.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]joellove and bubba – I thought Yaya went to LA again in the beginning of this year to have acting classes, not New York… can be mistaken about it though….but if her classes were in NY… do think fans probably would have tease her even more on the Special Star Chat and 3 Zaap show…but they did just a little on the Special Star Chat since Yadech went to LA together with their fans and mothers in that Lays trip on 2012 …so when Yaya said I miss….it depends on the videos versions each person watched…but there is one that shows when the audience starts to scream the name of our birthday boy…and eventually Nadech looks up at them and says sometime like what? what? :bhehe: [/SIZE]….the fans reactions and Barry’s don’t show up in every version of the Special Star Chat videos on YT though.  [SIZE=12pt]If she went to NY back then…it is good for me to update myself even though so late about it on this year.  :facepalm: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]fresh – Yaya sang that song for the first time when she and Nadech were at that show where daras spend two days and one night with their fans. It was to promote TNNKK on 2012…and afterwards she sang that song in quite some Yadech YumYum events…and other events such as this recent one…but don’t remember her singing that one while filming RFTD….nor for Barry or Ryu…so please share if you remember or find the video.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Jun – Thank you for sharing that video. So now we have Barry’s exclusive fart for fans and at least 300 fans witnesses…and I don’t know why the movie 300 comes into my mind while writing this  :ghehe: [/SIZE] since there are so many previous survivors story about his famous farts…but for sure I am laughing a lot with just the sound of it…and not even a little bit of envy of those that are close enough to smell it. :whahuh:[SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE]Do trust others words and comments about Barry’s fart smell, do believe everyone on interviews about this particular topic. The sound continues strong like on his DJA’s filming days. But Nadech looks so proud and satisfied when he does it on purpose…. :loool:[SIZE=12pt]. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]c1ndy – I do miss it too. Lots of good memories….[/SIZE] :)

[SIZE=12pt]Bong Mao - Thank you very much for sharing Mae Keaw coming out interview to secret encouragement or support or her declaration…. :shutup: [/SIZE]I just can’t say it… :shutup:[SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE]it can be or add too much pressure :nailbiter:[SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE]....so in the end it is up to Yadech as usual. :ghehe:[SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE] It was really cute and spazz worthy though.   :blush:[SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Some will go with… you are just too good to be true, can’t take my eyes off of you when it comes to Yadech….but Nadech and Yaya will survive trying to sing or dance….like Barry and that fan did on the video below. By the way that fan was really cute and cool there when Barry said sexy. :coverlaf: [/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DrbgFN3vPA[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Credits to [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]pittanomipahttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWDdG4Wwj8YifjtCVyC3CBg[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]It is difficult for Yadech…their songs selections no matter if together or apart performances do leave lots of open spaces to interpretation in direction to… :cloud9: ....[/SIZE]and fans requests songs are no different too. :ghehe:

[SIZE=12pt]Thank you very much for your translations bubba, may666 and Vimalee.[/SIZE] :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

[SIZE=12pt]I am so late but…Happy belated birthday Lazie and Happy belated fathers day for dads in Thailand. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Welcome Step and welcome to all newbies on RFTD thread. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Congrats to Nadechworld for another successful fan meeting with Barry. Lots of fun going on there. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]One of Nadech’s famous t-shirt or should I say the famous one lol in the short video below but don’t know if he gave to the fans or not….I can picture some yadechers like Sheng, Bo and others saying that could be a good chance to do something about that t-shirt :ghehe: [/SIZE]….Barry does really like that one though… :yes: [SIZE=12pt]bubba already posted the video below on page 1077, back reading takes a while to be finish, sorry. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]http://instagram.com/p/wc4PoEMPNm/[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Credits to nytogetherhttp://instagram.com/nytogether/[/SIZE]

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Hello everyone and thank you all for your wonderful shares na ka.
@Lazydrama, thank you for your long and interesting essay na.  I thought Yaya went to LA for the acting class also, but according to dailynews.ent, it said that she went to NY ka.

Traveller's Companion magazine......coming out in 19 days.....can't wait to see more......

cr:krongkarnp

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Thanks bubba!

Wow :wub: I'm flying up to :cloud9: because of Yadech's sweetness in this photo! Yaya is so cute and adorable, Nadech's smile is so cute too with his cheek's dimple, seems like he is all smiles because of Yaya being cute & adorable. Love his sleek dark hair & her hairstyle with headband. They look like high school sweethearts in the 60s or 70s. Everything from this photo is just perfect :wub:. It gives me the Valentine Day vibe too.

bubba said:
Hello everyone and thank you all for your wonderful shares na ka.
@Lazydrama, thank you for your long and interesting essay na.  I thought Yaya went to LA for the acting class also, but according to dailynews.ent, it said that she went to NY ka.

Traveller's Companion magazine......coming out in 19 days.....can't wait to see more......

cr:krongkarnp

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Welcome back lazy!

Thank you na for taking the time to response to many comments and they were right on!     You are my go-to person if I need to refresh my memory.

Also, thank you na bubba for sharing Yadech picture from Travelers' Companion.    The editor said this was just an appetizer; well, in that case I so cannot wait for the main course.

Good night and sweetest dreams everyone!   

Yadechers, are there still rooms on :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: for me to join you gals?

credit as tagged

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
More than ever sufficient place on c9 for you malee and everybody. I can't wait to see too, if this is starter the rest will be so sizzling hot. Hope to get a copy.

Thank you bubba. Like MsZoe I like it too. So shy smile and very sure hands on her. Yadech look fabulous so lovey.

Welcome back lazy. Thank you for your detailed post, while reading recollection came rushing back.

Thank you c1ndy. Sure do miss yadech. Any previous events, vdos you post or any of our ladies posted are view with pleasure and fondness, can never get enough of Yadech.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Nadech is so cute and funny dancing Gangnam style and the power went out ........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHWJVbffI5I
cr:pittanomipa

Ah.....this is so cute and creative.
Yaya:  "Pe Nadech ka.  I want to go......Next time, may we have NY meeting na ka."

cr:urassayanadechny

Junyukio

sarNie Juvenile
bubba said:
Ah.....this is so cute and creative.
Yaya:  "Pe Nadech ka.  I want to go......Next time, may we have NY meeting na ka."

cr:urassayanadechny
Thanks @ Bubba for translating the cute pic of Yaya. If our wish comes true, NY fan club meeting must take this pic with "N&Y" in the heart of the heart shape ;)

Schedule of Nadech in Dec from Nadechworld

Again, please help us when you are free, our helpful translators. Thanks a ton.

And thanks a lot @ lazy for your detailed comment na,
Thanks all for your wonderful shares, have a nice weekend na!
Cr. as tagged, sun_apollo

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
According to voting poll from Dao Krajai show, Yaya won the Thai Female Super Star whom the people wanted to represent their country to compete in the Miss World Beauty Pageant.    They said Yaya is not only pretty but very talented and can speak English very well.

Congratulations to nong Yaya!      We and Pe Bear are very proud of you.     :heart: :heart: :heart:
credit to Withloveurassayas IG

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you na Junyukio for sharing the article.

Quick summary.    Bubba, you are welcome to add more detail na kha....thank you.

The super hot star Nadech Kugimiya, who has been in the ET industry for the last five years, is still very popular among fans club and lakorns fans.   Latest, the actor held a fans club meeting at the beautiful beach in Pattaya (aww...Yaya's hometown).     The 300 lucky fans got to dine and enjoy mini concert and beautiful scenery.    Nadech requested the fans to just come with their hearts and not to bring anything.     The food, entertainment, etc. were provided by Nadech himself....that was so sweet of him to do that for the fans.     They also surprised him with an early birthday cake.  He will be 23 on December 17th.   Nadech had so much fun and energy singing and dancing even causing the power outage....hehehehe.  

Junyukio said:
Thanks @ Bubba for translating the cute pic of Yaya. If our wish comes true, NY fan club meeting must take this pic with "N&Y" in the heart of the heart shape ;)
Schedule of Nadech in Dec from Nadechworld

Again, please help us when you are free, our helpful translators. Thanks a ton.

And thanks a lot @ lazy for your detailed comment na,
Thanks all for your wonderful shares, have a nice weekend na!
Cr. as tagged, sun_apollo

CaSURVIVOUR

Vimalee said:
According to voting poll from Dao Krajai show, Yaya won the Thai Female Super Star whom the people wanted to represent their country to compete in the Miss World Beauty Pageant.    They said Yaya is not only pretty but very talented and can speak English very well.

Congratulations to nong Yaya!      We and Pe Bear are very proud of you.     :heart: :heart: :heart:
credit to Withloveurassayas IG

thanks Vimalee

i wish yaya will win as Ms.World....btw this is megan young from Philippines crowned Ms World 2013..she looks like yaya a lot :thumbsup:

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
When I first knew of Yaya, I thought Megan & Yaya look alike too! And I also thought Yaya would be a perfect candidate for an international pageant contest too, she is beautiful, talented, multilingual, & tall. IMO, Miss World would be perfect than Miss Universe, Miss World's winners have the youthful and classic looks & Yaya does have both. And contestants need to show their talents, I think, & Yaya does have many talents.

With title as Miss World or not, in Nadech's heart, I think Yaya has many worthy titles already :ghehe:.

yaya kugimiya said:
it's nice to imagine nadech's gf is the new crowned Ms World 2014 :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Love this comment,

" Yaya ka, you can only smile like this to Pe Bear only, okay? "

This reminded me of a scene in TNNKK where Pe Arthit asked Nong Nee not to look at guys like that.

ps:  I :heart: :heart: :heart: Nadech' smile!    

People have made comments that there is a good height between Nadech and Teaw or Nadech and Mew because they are petite actresses.    However, I like Yaya's height with Nadech and do you know why?   I like it because when they are facing each other, their eyes just sparkling, and their noses and their mouths almost touch each other and ..... OK, I'll stop here, hehehehe.
credit as tagged and NY CLUB FB