[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning or night everyone and thank you all for sharing na ka.
@cookiies, bubbles8, and c1ndy, welcome back and so glad to see you here!

Congrats to Yaya for having more than 1.9 million followers even though she didn't post that many pictures.......

It's so wonderful to see them together again.....
Yaya posted this with a caption, "Reunion time! Thank you for the lovely dinner na ka P' @aarshar "

cr:as tagged & withloveurassayas

fresh

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
Thank you na kha preciouskj for sharing the good news.

Some more pictures for my yadechers!

Pe Aashar, Nadech's former personal manager and now James Ma's, celebrated New Year meal with Yadech, Mae Keaw, and Mae Pla.

credit as tagged and NY CLUB FB
A happy family... It's so great to see NY together :heart:
Thanks @Vimalee and bubba for sharing lovely pics and thanks everyone for sharing comments :flowers:
It's great to know many fans still love NY. Thanks @cindy, Cookiies and bubble8 for stopping by.

@Key, I really love your ff. Thank you so much for your update :flowers: . I like that Nadech and Yaya still really love each other after so many years  :heart: and their... :kiss3:  Hope that they won't misunderstand because of other people (Mac and Mia). Can't wait for your update. Please have more fin scenes ka :heart:

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
hi key

you made my night complete :dance2:i 'm running out of words to say as i've said before your creative yadech finfanfictions are amazing and better than RS :thumbsup:  :clap:  :thumbup:  :coverlaf: THANK YOU SO MUCH for feeding everyone's yadech addictions here :party: specially me whos work is very stressful and so tiring.

by the way my favorite part of your Wallflower YADECHfanfiction ...is when yadech locked themselves in nadech's bedroom :lmao3:  :tease:  :cloud9:  :wub:  :coverlaf:  :censor:  :pervie: i cant help imagining yadech doing it in private in REAL LIFE now that they are bfgf(just indenial) :pervie:  :heart:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:

CaSURVIVOUR

hi JUN

thanks a lot for calling me a YADECH veteran fan you're so sweet actually i'm also new like you....but i must admit i guess i am just a QUEEN of YADECH ADDICTION my ultimate bias :coverlaf: thanks to viikii.com where i discovered yadech i was a KDRAMA ADDICT originally and i was never interested in THAI LAKORNS or even to go visit thailand...i will go to thailand not for the beauty of this country but MAINLY because of YADECH :coverlaf: I consider yadech as my children i am old enough to be their mother but feeling young while shipping them :coverlaf:

hi Vimalee

i guess i cant blame the producers to REPLAY all old yadech lakorns yes i guess thailand miss yadech but also this is just a STRATEGY in order to neutralize the fans demands we all know yadech are doing new lakorns separately and most of all it's pure business yadech are SUPERSTARs most bankable and indemand couple..sorry to those who bash yadech they are just losers :rolleyes1: ...how i wish yadech will do Manee Yard Fah remake as their reunion lakorn :thumbsup:

Junyukio

sarNie Juvenile
:thanks: sooosoo much for your responses @ cookiies, bubbles8, c1ndy, really appriciated :grouphug: 
:thanks: MrsChum, the same to me, I will support them NY, N, Y na ka.

Woh, they rerun DJA & TNNKK at the same time? Thank you vimalee ka for this news.

YK, please add  Zoe & me  to your delusional list of YADECH ADDICTION  :toast: .  I also thought like you YK. My delusional thought even guess that they are not only do a media strategy but also analyse & measure the number viewiers, feedbacks and using as the strong tools to remake Manee Yard Fah Yadech version  :bhehe:  :pervie: for us na.

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
HELLO EVERYONE !!!!  :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

@cookiies, @c1ndy and @bubbles8 my oxygen tank gang, welcome back and so glad to see you here again!

@key : :thanks:  for the FF :thumbsup:

Finpeo

sarNie Egg
Hey everyone!!! i need your help :(( I already bought tickets to go to Thailand from March 16th, stay there 5 days, in Yaya birthday I will still be there, so I really wanna meet her if fc hold party to celebrate for Yaya birthday. I asked for help from ny fans, yaya fans in IG (more than 10 people) but I havent received any responds, Im so worryyyy

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning or night everyone.  Hope you all have a beautiful day na ka.
@Finpeo,  so exciting for you and hope you'll hear from NY fans soon na ka.

Awww.....Yaya looks so beautiful and natural with light makeup......

Enjoying her favorite food from pe"a_tiwakorn's mom.......

cr:as tagged

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Just wanted to post some pictures to celebrate DJA rerun in Thailand.    The lakorn that made Yadech today.

Bottom right corner (Yaya in a cap) is one of my most favorite picture of Yadech.    Their first time fitting for DJA.   They were still very shy during the interview and the host (Jane, blessed her heart) always filled in for them.     I just saw their fittings and bam, I fell in love with them and opened an AF account just to follow them.

credit as tagged

CaSURVIVOUR

hi Vimalee

if DJA is currently being replayed by channel 3 does it mean they also replayed WAYUPAK MONTRA and THARA HIMALAYA and markmint's lakorn (sorry i forgot the title)...or it is only YADECH'S DJA because they are the most in demand .thanks for the reply.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Finpeo said:
Hey everyone!!! i need your help :(( I already bought tickets to go to Thailand from March 16th, stay there 5 days, in Yaya birthday I will still be there, so I really wanna meet her if fc hold party to celebrate for Yaya birthday. I asked for help from ny fans, yaya fans in IG (more than 10 people) but I havent received any responds, Im so worryyyy
Finpeo, try the Chinese fc. They usually know latest news.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
yaya kugimiya said:
hi Vimalee

if DJA is currently being replayed by channel 3 does it mean they also replayed WAYUPAK MONTRA and THARA HIMALAYA and markmint's lakorn (sorry i forgot the title)...or it is only YADECH'S DJA because they are the most in demand .thanks for the reply.
YK, ch3 their doing a re-run of 4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao (4 Hearts of the Mountain). All 4 series ja. TH just ended so now is DJA.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Yes, they are replaying the whole 4HJHKK series, but I consider DJA very special because the supposedly Koo Kwan/Koo Jin all have moved on.   Boy and Margie are no longer very close, Mark and Mint had a fall out, and Kim is no longer dating Jett, the producer of the Rising Sun, but Nadech and Yaya are still here and with their ever stronger bond and friendship.

yaya kugimiya said:
hi Vimalee

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Finpeo,

Let's see, we still have six more weeks before you go to Thailand.   We just have Yaya's February schedule so hopefully we will have her March schedule next month.    What MrsChum suggested is a good idea, try to contact the Chinese and Vietnamese Fan clubs too.   Also, check space4ny IG and this thread regularly.   Either Bubba or myself will translate Yaya's March schedule when it becomes available.

I'm sure everything will work out in the end.    If you were unable to meet Yadech, try to visit places where Yadech used to go.   I think it would be cool to visit Nadech's Rangsit University or Yaya's Chulalongkorn University, Pe Ae's restaurant that Yadech just visit a few days ago....the food looks so yummy, Central World and Siam Paragon where Yadech often have events.   While you were in Thailand, don't be shy to ask the locals about Yaya and who knows you might run into her fans who will be more than happy to help you.   Best of luck na kha.

Finpeo said:

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Finpeo, I hope you will meet Yadech, if not possible then at least either of them ka. And please take photos & share with us ;). Ohh Ohh, share your experience too ka, I would love to read it ka.

fresh, thank you for liking my thinking ka :flowers:

Junyukio & yaya kugimiya, :highfive: I will join yk's list because I'm delusional as well. I have not watched MYF with Anne in it to get a feel for it. Ha! Better yet, I will just wait for Yadech version :bhehe:. yk, are you going to Thailand in March too ka?

keylargo, no problem ka :D. I felt that I need to put my words in since I thought some comments were really nonsense in general & to that thread, comments were bias that are lack of credibility, evidences or sources.

Well hello there :hiya: bubbles8, cookiies & c1indy, I'm glad to see you all here!

CaSURVIVOUR

hi Ms.Zoe

i am still in the planning stage to go to thailand but there is a big possibility it would be great to join finfeo...i guess the best thing to do is go to yadech's house personally i hope someone can give us their home address just to take picture with them will do.i dont expect too much seeing them together it is always by chance..that is why is i am so curious when is their fan club meeting so i can book myself on that specific date.

CaSURVIVOUR

Vimalee said:
Yes, they are replaying the whole 4HJHKK series, but I consider DJA very special because the supposedly Koo Kwan/Koo Jin all have moved on.   Boy and Margie are no longer very close, Mark and Mint had a fall out, and Kim is no longer dating Jett, the producer of the Rising Sun, but Nadech and Yaya are still here and with their ever stronger bond and friendship.

thanks Vimalee

juts like you i only love DJA  with YADECH my ultimate bias my addiction and my everything :heart:  ....anyways i care less about other stories of  4HJHKK 

TH was fine but boy's and mark's stories were so boring..and i care less of the LOM GANG love lives...what is there special about them boy was having scandal do you think margie will like that ,markmint were having issues involving mint's mom then kim is more of a two timer cheater or a liar based on what i read..i wish the news is wrong... peace to the fans..(please dont hate me for being honest :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf: )

thanks God yadech have a strong bond we can always have news yadech adores each other from the start up to now and the best news is they dont date anyone else :heart: ...so i dont wonder why nadech said during their 3 zaap guesting IS THIS NOT CLEAR ENOUGH(though in denial and tight lipped still very clear) :heart: ..... when asked about his status with yaya :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:

Ms.Zoe

No wonder I keep thinking there is still something I need to post about, ah hah! NaYaYen fan club :bhehe:.

Junyukio I am all for it ka :cheer:

Give me a N, give me a Y, give me another Y, what do those letters stand for? NaYaYen! :ghehe:

Ms.Zoe

Here is another photo of NaYen :ghehe:.

A concerned adopted father (I think so :D) & a sweet lil puppy.

I am scared of cats & dogs (little or big, I am still scared of holding them or petting them) but I think I will be brave enough to hold & pet Yen Yen :D, well if only I meet her though.

Credits - keaw_jung