[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@fresh,

You are right.   Nadech is the first person who knows everything about Yaya.    Yaya herself said so in the IN magazine....waiting for space4ny to translate for the international fans.   Another not to be missed articles!

Summary for the pictures below.

Yadech in two different magazines but love the same place!

Nadech said,  "Europe is the most romantic place especially Greece....the many islands, sunrise, sunset, hotels, can walk to many places, everything about Greece is just so romantic. "

Yaya said she wanted to take one week off to spend time with family.   Last year they didn't go anywhere.   They got to travel to other countries because of work only.   A dream place she would like to visit is Greece.

ps:   A perfect honeymoon place, Oops, thinking out loud.

fresh said:

Nadech uses Paa Jaaw as an excuse to answer why he knew everything about Yaya's lakorn :pervie:
I'm sorry Nadech. I don't believe you. We know that you're the first person who knows everything about Yaya :bhehe:
@Vimalee, Bubba, does this relate to Yadech?

MrsChum

sarNie Adult

"In The Memory Of Us" IN magazine by E-Book #nadechyaya #nadech #nadechkukimiya * N:When I met Y, she was so young, me too. Y:At the very begining, I didn't talk much due to not fluent in Thai. I remembered that P'N was like a colorful person in lakorn production. N: At that time, Yaya was pretty silent, I was not a kind of person who approached others first esp to a girl. We did not talk much till half of our first lakorn after script practicing together, then we worked more comfortably in our 2nd lakorn (GameRaiGameRak). Later, I can feel her naughty character like a little monkey as others mentioned. Y might be more alert in the night filming when she looked sleepy. Plus, she has got nickname as Why Princess because she always asks why.

"From That Day Until Today" IN magazine by E-Book #nadechyaya #nadech #nadechkukimiya * N: From that first day, Y has grown up a lot in term of working, I'm glad to see her be in this position when she is just a little girl. She can work not only in Thailand but also in other countries. Y: P'N is well-rounded, his look can change to many characters including cool. Actually he is very lively and active. Some people might think that he was much older than me but actually not;anyway, I respect him.

"Imagined Couple vs. Real Couple" IN magazine by E-Book #nadechyaya #nadech #nadechkukimiya * Y:Over years, it's great that we have been an imagined couple and been also successful in acting together. In reality, I am closest to p'N, we meet very often, he is like an advisor and a professional colleague at work. After working, he is like a true friend in my life who always supports me, I would like to keep having him like this. Actually we have grown up and experienced a lot of things together over 5 years. I have met him the most, might be more than my dad, not only working but also doing a lot of merits arranged by his mom together. N: It's not uncomfortable to be cheered as a real couple. Even we are working in the public but we can still keep our privacy. Currently nothing changes between us, we are always close and take care each other.

"How Cute You Are" IN magazine by E-Book #nadechyaya #nadech #nadechkukimiya *N:We both are very similar and get along very well, we are fat, naughty, and crazy, sometimes we wear same color unintentionally. When we face problems, we can discuss together. We always take care and ask each other what's going on. Y: I can feel that P'N is nice from his inner. He cares and is friendly. His kindness from inner to outermost still remains the same from that day till today.

magazine by E-Book #nadechyaya #nadech #nadechkukimiya *N:Y should take care her health well because she has migraine. However, she is always mentally and physically patient in order to continue working as a public person. I concern her health, she has just got injured from jellyfish at work. Y: I concern his health too, P'N has tons of work so he has little rest. He works professionally and happily. Pink Quote by Y: Thank you for your support and being together, never disappear. No matter when I have problems or successes, P'N firstly know, support, and advise to cheer me up. Without P'N, I was not sure I could pass those difficulties with such high spirit.

"Grow Up Together" IN magazine by E-Book #nadechyaya #nadech #nadechkukimiya *N:Actually Y started working in the showbiz and acting in lakorn before. When we meet, it likes we hold hands together, sometimes we might hold others' hands but then we will come back to hold our hands again. That's our way of life, thank you for helping on work, inspiring, caring, advising, and supporting, Y is a cute younger buddy.

Cr. @lovefactually

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
A BIG CONGRATS TO NADECH FOR WINNING BEST ACTOR AWARD FROM GOLDEN TELEVSION AWARD. :clap: :clap:

lovefactually
Edited
#nadech, Congratulation for Best Actor Award from Golden Television Award. (ThoRaThatThongKum) It is another honorable recognition to prove how good he is as an actor. RoyFunTaWanDuad Producer received this award as Nadech's representative because Nadech is filming TamRakKuanJai lakorn in Chiengmai @keaw_jung

lovefactually
Edited
#nadech (cr as in pic.)Translation: To Nadech, congratulations for Best Actor Award from Golden Television Award, you are the Best! Thank you for the most perfect Onishika Ryu! Thank you Ch3, K'Somrak, Award umpires, Lakorn production team. We strongly believe that Nadech wanna really thank ...Doctor Mayumi too :) :) :) @keaw_jung 3 producers received award as Nadech's representatives.

CR: @lovefactually

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you na MrsChum for sharing the great news!

Once again, congratulations to Nadech for winning the Best Actor from TV Gold Award.

I'm very proud of him.   This is one of Thailand very prestigious awards and it was voted by the panel of judges and not by fans.     :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

credit NadechYaya.com FB

credit as tagged, Nadechworld,  and NY CLUB FB

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you na MrsChum for sharing the clip.

The hottest mixed Nang Eks (actresses)

Congratulations to everyone and especially to Yaya     :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

1.   Yaya Urassaya - Thai Norway

2.  Kimberley -  Thai German

3.  Mai Davika - Thai Belgium

4.  Bella Ranee - Thai British

5.  Margie Rasri - Thai Spain

MrsChum said:
http://youtu.be/a_FLTKEXtxM

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you everyone for sharing so much info, updates, vdo and happy thoughts of Yadech.

Thank you @mc @Malee Very proud of Nadech for this special TV Gold Award, he deserves it totally and make Makers and Khun Ja very proud I am certain. Hoping Khun Ja will collaborate with Yadech soon in next lakorn. I am not sure but she is the only producer who wants them again after RS2 none other came forward to lock them in their production. For that I am thankful and there is no doubt anyone casting Yadech in their lakorn can expect midas touch and awards as evidenced in RFTD, best lakorn, best actor/actress, because Yadech are pros, give their 110% and complement each other perfectly, they work it out brilliantly.

Thanks @bubba Brands have the best ladies for their endorsement, ageless, beautiful, essence of graciousness, ladylike and elegance.