[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you so much @Step for sharing so many beautiful pictures of Yaya at the Maybelline 100th Anniversary.
Once again, a BIG thank you to space4ny for her continued time and efforts translating Yadech's news for us international fans.      :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:
http://websta.me/n/space4ny

"Yaya Urassaya" delighted!!  They name the new breed of watermelon after her.   Intend to find and taste it.   Accepted that she has a lot of presenter works.   From the beginning of the year until now, she has 16 presenter works already.   Being humble about taking the throne of queen of presenter "Aum Patcharapa".   Said its a chance and a good opportunity for her.  "

ps:  space4ny said she finally had a chance to see Yaya in person at this event and Yaya is amazingly beautiful...!!!

So this is the new breed of watermelon they named after her.    The red letters is Yaya's name.

credit as tagged and Urassayaclub FB

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Another translation from space4ny....THANK YOU and THANK YOU!!!

"@everyoneFC    Opening ceremony for study building "YingYen" at Baan MagDongReung school, NongHan, Udonthanee province.    I would like to thank and giving all the good deeds back to fanclub and everyone involved.   And thank Baan MagDongReung school and village community that help builded this building and give Nadech Kugimiya, his family, P'A Suphachai, P' Sang including every fanclub, brother and sister, all relatives the opportunity to help in this building.   Everything finished perfectly, student have more place to study happily.    I wish all student to focus on their study and succeed na krab.   Thank you krab.  "

ps:   It seems like everything associated with Nadech lately has letters YY.   They named the study building "YingYen" which means very cool & comfortable, his puppy "YenYen" and his nong sao "YaYa".

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
thanks Vimalee

we (NYers) really think alike....another destiny object of nadech from his love nong sao YAYA his dog YeNYen and now his donated newly built school building Ying Yen :heart:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Yaya & her sweet beautiful smile :heart:.

Maybelline has the slogan "Maybe she's born with it. Maybe it's Maybelline." Yaya is naturally beautiful. It's not Maybelline :coverlaf:.

They were at different events but they matched in clothing :lol:. A coincidence..Hmmm, I don't think so :lol:.

P.s. the watermelon breed that was named after Yaya looks delicious! Its rind is so thin!

Cr - as tagged

Junyukio

sarNie Juvenile
Thank you mak mak @space4ny for many NY translations

Here is another Eng sub shortcut from Ya's interview from Space4ny
https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xaf1/t50.2886-16/11214900_380018652193321_368404960_n.mp4

Hehe Na's favorite fruit is Mango plus his long shape face, so Ya picks Mango to present him, please some fruit sellers in Thailand name your Mango after Nadech, i am sure all will be sold out immediately

Let check Fruit Horoscope  :strong: 

Ms. Watermelon 
You have truly optimistic personality. You don't like to argue and never complain.
You often try showing people the right way but you are rarely successful ^^

Mr. Mango..
You have strong likes and dislikes. You cannot be easily influenced.
You like to be a leader rather than a follower. You have a strong will power with reasoning ability.
You like challenges in life.In matters of love, you are yielding, accommodating and helpful.

Cr.http://likes.com, Thinkstock,http://www.astroccult.net/, as tagged

CaSURVIVOUR

hi all

is it only me?i just notice yaya has bigger boobs now i thought it was just her costume during her dance and song number with nadech in 45th anniv of channel 3.her bra is just perfect whatever it is that made her sexier i am sure barry is drooling always :coverlaf:

the first picture her boobs looks so real :thumbup:

to die for figure of yaya and her bf whos drooling now :coverlaf:  :pervie:

check this out boobless yaya and sexy yaya :scratchhead2:

CaSURVIVOUR

hi m9

another picture of yaya for comparison 

boobless  yaya but still sexy with barry beside her :pervie:  :heart:  :coverlaf:

yaya with wonder bra ... i hope yes because i am afraid for her if she did a silicon implant :scratchhead2:

i have noticed her big chest during channel 3 anniversary celebration

Junyukio

sarNie Juvenile
yaya kugimiya said:
hi all

is it only me?i just notice yaya has bigger boobs now i thought it was just her costume during her dance and song number with nadech in 45th anniv of channel 3.her bra is just perfect whatever it is that made her sexier i am sure barry is drooling always :coverlaf:

check this out boobless yaya and sexy yaya :scratchhead2:
@YK, her size is 31-24-36 , if Iam not wrong this size was her answer from an interview in 2012. And Na answered her size is about 28 or 29 , he said something like her boobs is smaller than him lol.I will be back to post it again if I can find ;)
I thought her boobs become bigger because of her growing old, hopefully it's not only a magic of her bra it's also a magic of maturing lol. And you could also re-watch This scene - My most favorite NY scene to double check, I thought they could not put A magic Bra on her.. And how Na's s drooling...hehe
http://youtu.be/iBat0ooA1JU
Your last pic: YaYa's in her 16 Y/O I guess . ..

CaSURVIVOUR

omg other NY thread also talking about yaya's breast enhancement regimen some say it is just a wonder bra but majority say it is by taking birth control pill if this is true...i guess yaya is complimenting nadech in becoming sexy physically nadech was working so hard to achieve his six packs abdomen so yaya has to do something to achieve for her boobs to get bigger :pervie:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:

i am waiting for yaya's interview related to her new big boobs wether it is just a bra a silicon implant or birth control pill....now i am having a new idea for another NY mini fin fan fiction rated R for everyone to enjoy :coverlaf:  :thumbup:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
This is a sensitive topic.     I'm going to  :whip:  :whip:  :ninja:  :whip:  :whip:   If the reporters going to ask her about that.

yaya kugimiya said:
omg other NY thread also talking about yaya's breast enhancement regimen some say it is just a wonder bra but majority say it is by taking birth control pill if this is true...i guess yaya is complimenting nadech in becoming sexy physically nadech was working so hard to achieve his six packs abdomen so yaya has to do something to achieve for her boobs to get bigger :pervie:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:

i am waiting for yaya's interview related to her new big boobs wether it is just a bra a silicon implant or birth control pill....now i am having a new idea for another NY mini fin fan fiction rated R for everyone to enjoy :coverlaf:  :thumbup: