[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Step

Mrs James Ma
NY yesterday. They were together all the time  :bhehe:  :bhehe:  :bhehe:  :bhehe:

Cr as tagged

LOL LOOK AT YOSSIE's SHOES  :bhehe:  :bhehe:  :bhehe:  :pervie:  :pervie:  :pervie:  :pervie:

Cr Yossie

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Hi all

Who wants to join me in cloud9 yadech are together again dating in the mountain for real rock climbing ......so happy right now with much butterflies in the stomach

CaSURVIVOUR

Can anyone posts some pictures from IG too bad I am at work only using my mobile

Currently in FIN mode omg yadech........i am smiling like crazy alone at the nurses station hehehe

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
The adventurous, nature loving M&M duo

:faint: look at the photos of Na climbing, dangerous, Be careful you two - Our Melon & Mango :lol:. If only we could see Na climbing photos more in details, I want to see his 6 packs :lol:. I think this is a new experience for both Ms, they are so close with each other that they want to experience this new real rock climbing sport together :wub:.

Sooo extreme!! Sweat all over my body! Arms pump! But it was so fun and so challenging ever ever!! - translation of Ya's caption to photo below.

Photo below is probably before M&M head out to rock climbing together. Caption for it - Today both of them went to eat Chinese noodle in a restaurant together (with many other people). All sellers around that place were so happy to meet them. They said two of them are so cute and down to earth.

Cr as tagged, urassayas IG, joopjaeng & ka.ta_love_ny for 3rd photo

Ms.Zoe

Warning, funny photos ahead :dance2:.

This is one of many reasons we adore Ya. My favorite is the middle lower one - EEEEKKS, Did I do that?? :lol:.

What lovely teeth you have there M&M! :loool:. Both played with boba tapioca pearls with their teeth. Left - Ya at NNS fundraising event just recently; Right - Na with Ya at one of their lakorns fundraising event years ago.

Cr as tagged & appleapi

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Can't these two find other activities that won't make my heart beats so fast?

Have mercy on my fragile little heart, please.

We've translated many articles in the past about what type of woman Nadech likes, and he said he likes the type of woman who is down to earth, enjoy natures, adventurous, who doesn't mind getting dirty, climbs the mountains, loves the sea, etc.

I still remembered Game Rai Game Ruk interview.    Nadech didn't want the stunts to stand in for them when they filmed the jumping into the sea scene.    They asked Yaya if she was afraid and she said she didn't know; she just followed Pe Nadech "

My goodness, gracious!    She didn't know him that well back then, but she already trusted him.

credit Urassayas and keaw_jung IG

CaSURVIVOUR

thanks Vimalee

i was also very nervous like you when i saw yadech climbing a real mountain and so high omg  :scratchhead2: my mother instinct attacks i guess the two moms are not with them so they are free to date alone in the mountain friends are just cover ups i am sure they will give yadech privacy(my delusional hahaha) :dance1:  :bhehe:  :pervie:

i also read in one of nadech's recent interviews that he admires yaya who doesnt wear make up doesnt keep on looking her face on a mirror and during rock climbing yaya naver complain of getting scratches....he likes a simple and adventurous lady....YADECHERS in IG were in cloud 9 upon reading this  :heart:  :wub:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Hello everyone and thank you all for sharing na ka.  Haha....I'm definitely a VIP/Premier Gold member on cloud9 :cloud9: lol :beer: .

Nadech and Yaya on the cover of Kullastree (2010, 2011 & 2015).
From a cute couple to a beautiful couple and continue to become a gorgeous/stunning couple......

cr:ny preaw

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Awww.....a cute/sweet moment from that day "hands are in a safe place" to today "the first NY real rock climbing"
Never far apart...... :heart:

This was posted with a caption, "4 beautiful ladies and a wolfman #still looking good."
Oh, Nadech.....goofy as always.....haha

cr:as tagged

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Step said:
NY yesterday. They were together all the time  :bhehe:  :bhehe:  :bhehe:  :bhehe:

Cr as tagged

LOL LOOK AT YOSSIE's SHOES  :bhehe:  :bhehe:  :bhehe:  :pervie:  :pervie:  :pervie:  :pervie:

Cr Yossie

Step - I think her shoes represent her and the husband. Nattaboon and Yossie. Lol it would be cute if Ya had a pair for her and Nadech.

Ms.Zoe

Seeing M&M both so adventurous & daring on their first real rock climbing adventure, I really really really want them to be in a romance & action packed movie like Mr. & Mrs. Smith - Mr. & Mrs. Kugimiya, the intimate scenes could be left out for our own imagination :lol:.

This could be their movie poster poses, their facial expressions a little serious like photo below, all dressed in black dress & suit and each holds a gun but hides it from each other  :lol: .

Repost photos but I want to make my points :coverlaf:.

Cr - as tagged (repost from dertaajaf's post) for first photo & as tagged for second photo

Step

Mrs James Ma
Ikr but that was a delusional idea  :bhehe:  :bhehe:
m9saeteurn1 said:

Step - I think her shoes represent her and the husband. Nattaboon and Yossie. Lol it would be cute if Ya had a pair for her and Nadech.