[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Step said:
There's a thread for NY's new lakorn already.
 Ya but YayaKugimiya mentioned that people who are against yadech pairing exist in that thread....... since yadech have confirmed their new lakorn officially i think we all should move to new thread so that we will be in the " current lakorn and upcoming lakorn" section rather than old lakorn section so that the newbie yadechers can get to see their latest news.

chaitra

sarNie Adult
CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR DEAREST YADECH FAMILY FOR COMPLETING 1200 MILESTONE 

:woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers:  :camera:  :camera:  :camera:  :camera:  :camera:  :camera:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :bravo:  :bravo:  :bravo:  :bravo:  :bravo:  :bravo:  :scarytv:  :scarytv:  :scarytv:  :scarytv:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :bdaycake:  :bdaycake:  :bdaycake:  :bdaycake:  :bdaycake:  :bdaycake:  :bdaycake:  :bdaycake:  :bdaycake:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9: 

HOPE YADECH AND YADACHER'S FAMILY KEEP GROWING IN NUMBERS :pervie:  :pervie:  :pervie:  :pervie:  :pervie:  :pervie:  :pervie:  :pervie:  :pervie:  :pervie:  :pervie:  :pervie:  :pervie:  :pervie:  :pervie:  :pervie:  :pervie:  :pervie: 

Step

Mrs James Ma
I dont think we will be comfortable there cos even when I went there it was not at all good. What we can do is outnumber them, make them sick by talking about NY continuously and throw them out of there lol
chaitra said:
 Ya but YayaKugimiya mentioned that people who are against yadech pairing exist in that thread....... since yadech have confirmed their new lakorn officially i think we all should move to new thread so that we will be in the " current lakorn and upcoming lakorn" section rather than old lakorn section so that the newbie yadechers can get to see their latest news.

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Step said:
I dont think we will be comfortable there cos even when I went there it was not at all good. What we can do is outnumber them, make them sick by talking about NY continuously and throw them out of there lol
HAHA LOL.... i think we need not waste time in thinking about them ..... but we can either just all shift to that thread and claim our space or we can create a new thread.... but hope we decide soon.\

I THINK WE HAVE GIVEN ENOUGH PAGES TO THIS THREAD AND A CHANGE WOULD BE REFRESHING .. KINDA LIKE SHIFTING TO A NEW CITY, NEW FURNITURE, NEW CLOTHES AND SAME OLD FAMILY PORTRAITS. 

Step

Mrs James Ma
We can't create a new thread but as you said we can claim it lol
chaitra said:
HAHA LOL.... i think we need not waste time in thinking about them ..... but we can either just all shift to that thread and claim our space or we can create a new thread.... but hope we decide soon.

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
chaitra said:
SO CAN WE CREATE A NEW THREAD FOR YADECH'S NEW LAKORN ??????????????????????????????????? VIMALEE AND BUBBA PLEASE RESPOND ASAP....

Yaya kugimiya I totally agree with you... why do people who dont like yadech pairing even comment in their lakorn thread is beyond my understanding ... about people who don't want yadech to pair up coz its "TOO SOON" should understand that the lakorn will take atleast a good 8 to 10 months and by that time our craving for yadech's lakorn will be too much to handle... i'm sure ch 3 think about all situations possible before deciding on anything

@chaitra

and if they dont want yadech together in a lakorn  they are in fact free to IGNORE IT nobody cares if they dont watch it because NYers are millions in number they can not lessen NY's superstardom status....we'll stay here for awhile chaitra until new NY lakorn will be starting filming. :scratchhead2:

those people are simply  ANTI NY and ANTI NYers.....very loud and clear :rant:

i see in IG most of NYers are happy to support NY with different pairing but these people they want to eliminate NY PAIRING saying it's boring and they are fed so i really feel mad :rant:

well well the good news is NYers are still the winner  :party: because even ch3 is a yadech shipper and they know  millions of fans are dying to see yadech together in a lakon...i hope p jeaw will allow NY to have real kiss and a baby :scratchhead2:  :heart:  :kiss3:  :coverlaf:

CaSURVIVOUR

chaitra said:

@chaitra in my opinion no need to make another thread let us just ignore them time will come  during new NY lakorn filming millions of yadechers will flock to that thread and anti NYers will disappear by themselves....about the newbies dont worry about them they will never be lost when they google NY it will direct them to this RS thread.

or if it is allowed to make another thread i am fine with this idea in case :scratchhead2:

CaSURVIVOUR

Step said:

@Step

i feel the same we can outnumber the few NY haters who are just the MINORITY. :scratchhead2:  :rant:  :yuck:

CaSURVIVOUR

lakornwatcher said:
@Yaya Kugimiya

Thanks for trying to help me out. I should have saved the video myself but forgot to. I loved watching it too. It was so cute.

you're welcome sweetie 

that video was really so FIN it was in IG but removed by the owner already maybe someone told her to do so because when matt pushes yaya to nadech yaya's chest touches to nadech :pervie:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:  one from pittanomipa is part of it only

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Hello Ladies,

I knew about NY's new lakorn thread for weeks now but did not feel the need to make a post about it in here since the lakorn is still early in the making. I did read posts in there & had to shake my head on some posts. I just hope it will NOT turn out like KC's thread where KC got locked twice & nonsense and unnecessary posts were made, they tarnished the thread in a few pages.

I will remain mostly active in here (this thread is like a one stop source for info about NY from A to Z, past present & future) but I will also stop by NY's new lakorn thread too to see how it is going, I hope I don't have to see any nonsense & unnecessary post. I think a new NY's new lakorn thread would not make any difference if there are a few people out there who just do not know what appropriateness means & apparently this whole forum is not big enough for them to enjoy. If things get out of hand then there are always solutions to deal with them ;).

I easily found this thread via google when I was a newbie so I think the newbies today will have no troubles of finding this thread as well. Not only acting as the opposite gender is a new challenge for NY but acting as a husband/wife and parents are new challenges for them as well. I hope there will be lots of minutes showing NY as a married couple & parents to cute babies :lol:. Gosh, it will be a treat if NY do kiss in lakorn too :heart:.

Ms.Zoe

I saw this photo many times already but I never noticed Ya's hands until today lol - "hands are in a safe place" :coverlaf: or the camera just happened to capture this photo as her hands were going for Nadech's back to hug him but anyways it is a very fin photo based on the looks of NY's faces :lol:.

Sweet & Beautiful photo of NY from Give Me 5 (Fin) Concert :cloud9:

Cr as tagged, repost from bubbles8's post in Home of NY translated news & randomness thread

CaSURVIVOUR

Ms.Zoe said:
Hello Ladies,

I knew about NY's new lakorn thread for weeks now but did not feel the need to make a post about it in here since the lakorn is still early in the making. I did read posts in there & had to shake my head on some posts. I just hope it will NOT turn out like KC's thread where KC got locked twice & nonsense and unnecessary posts were made, they tarnished the thread in a few pages.

I will remain mostly active in here (this thread is like a one stop source for info about NY from A to Z, past present & future) but I will also stop by NY's new lakorn thread too to see how it is going, I hope I don't have to see any nonsense & unnecessary post. I think a new NY's new lakorn thread would not make any difference if there are a few people out there who just do not know what appropriateness means & apparently this whole forum is not big enough for them to enjoy. If things get out of hand then there are always solutions to deal with them ;).

I easily found this thread via google when I was a newbie so I think the newbies today will have no troubles of finding this thread as well. Not only acting as the opposite gender is a new challenge for NY but acting as a husband/wife and parents are new challenges for them as well. I hope there will be lots of minutes showing NY as a married couple & parents to cute babies :lol:. Gosh, it will be a treat if NY do kiss in lakorn too :heart:.

very well said MsZoe..... btw who is Kc? :scratchhead2:

in my opinion it is still premature to migrate to NY new lakorn thread...i guess i am so attached to RS thread though i hate RS the lakorn  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:

Ms.Zoe

KC is Kluen Cheevit, Ya's lakorn that she is filming now. I am so attached to this thread as well. RS2 was not good as expected but it have many fin NY moments - best moment for me is the part they show Maryumi spending the night together before Ryu left to fight the bad guys :lol:. That scene save RS2 for me lol.

very well said MsZoe..... btw who is Kc? :scratchhead2:

in my opinion it is still premature to migrate to NY new lakorn thread...i guess i am so attached to RS thread though i hate RS the lakorn  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:

Step

Mrs James Ma
KC was different. There it was a fight between two FCs. Kim and Yaya. Yaya is N'ek but Kim was dragged into it. Everything was over there. But here people are not ok with the P'Nangs. So it will not stop. It's not the same with KC. Anyway, I'm happy here. I'll be here

CaSURVIVOUR

@MsZoe

o i see if that's the case i hope we can create a new thread (if allowed) for the NY next lakorn together and in the first page if i am the admin( but i will never be hehe) there should be a big warning sign that ANTI NY and ANTI NYers are NOT WELCOME to avoid fan wars hehe just ignore my idea if you all find me very frank but no offense meant. :scratchhead2:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Since someone already created Yadech's new lakorn thread, I will not create another one and I don't think Bubba will either.   We'll ask one of the admins to add Nadech & Yaya name, and the production name (No Problem) to the thread since it's pretty much confirmed.

Here's the thread for Yadech's new lakorn:    Leh Lub Salub Rarng  (Switching Bodies)

http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/topic/62054-ch3-leh-lub-salub-rarng/

Being a Yadech's fan for a long time and considering myself lucky to have watched many Yadech's lakorns together, I don't mind when people said Yadech paired up too soon or too many times.   People have said the same thing to other pairings like Mark & Kim, Boy & Margie, or even Son & Patricia.   Everyone has different opinions and I feel that everyone should be able to express their opinions as long as they are not demeaning or degrading to someone's characteristics or appearances.

This switching bodies will be new roles for Yadech and I'm so looking forward to this new lakorn.     However, I will not be active in that new thread yet until we have more info and NNS is over.

chaitra said:
SO CAN WE CREATE A NEW THREAD FOR YADECH'S NEW LAKORN ??????????????????????????????????? VIMALEE AND BUBBA PLEASE RESPOND ASAP....

CaSURVIVOUR

thanks Vimalee

same here i would rather still active here until yaya is done with mark and nadech is done with mew for now it is much better to stay here.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Yaya's lakorn Kluen Cheewit with Mark is very interesting. Her role is very hot and sexy. It's a challenging role for both Mark and Yaya. You all like it I think. People are loving the BTS already.Nadech's lakorn with Mew, I think I like it more than LSR looking at the trailer. Please support them.