[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
swift2thesky said:
Hi Keylargo !!!! Welcome to thread na & hope u have fun here...This is Yadech who dragged my neck to the lakorn world again !!!! LOL

@huanzhu ..Look !!! How cute our Yadech in chinese outfit !!!! can't wait for this sat...

C​
 ​
 ​
Cr:Nadech & Yaya Home @ pantip​
so cut~eeeeee
I saw another 1 too, Nadech wearing like naza,
let me check if am able to post pict or not cuz last week seem like all failed.
this thread a bit slow last week,  a lot of us unable to login it's?
let me share some video from our talented : pittanomipa

injection while waiting for RFTD fitting

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thank you everyone for pic and MV. I don't know if its just my phone or computer but some of the pic that's posted I can't see.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Can someone help me upload MV here? Somehow I can't see the MV clip I upload and also some of the picture that been posted. Thank you!!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thank u so much bubbles8 & swift2thesky, im so hapi 2 join this thread & feel everybody's great love for yadech !!!  loving them so much and all u guys friendliness & updates ! especially thanks to pittanomipa and kiki 4 beautiful mvs, vids & rftd story updates. feeling much yadech's love from every1 !

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@keylargo, :welcome1: welcome to this thread and hope you'll have  loads of fun with us.
@swift2thesky, thanks for the :coolpix:  picture of yadech, they're so cute in Chinese outfits.
Thanks huanzhu, bubbles8, and MrsChum for all the beautiful MVs.  Nadech and Yaya are so adorable :heart:

This is Soooooo   Sweeeeet :heart: :heart:

cr:Nadech&Yaya Home at Pantip

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi Bubba, im having tons of fun already wif every1's warmest welcome and immense love for yadech !  love it absolutely !   Its great to know so many of us love yadech to be real couple, wish wish wish 4 da best  to happen.
@huanzhu ..Look !!! How cute our Yadech in chinese outfit !!!! can't wait for this sat...

Hi huanzhu, can you let me know what is happening on sat .... would love to participate if im able to...
thank you my dears.

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
keylargo said:
Hi Bubba, im having tons of fun already wif every1's warmest welcome and immense love for yadech !  love it absolutely !   Its great to know so many of us love yadech to be real couple, wish wish wish 4 da best  to happen.

Hi huanzhu, can you let me know what is happening on sat .... would love to participate if im able to...
thank you my dears.
Indeed ....... both of them always look cute
Sat ?? U mean event that Yadech will be attending together ?
that event is on 8th Feb this Friday for Chinese New Year Celebration [New Year Celebration at Siam Paragon the Empire of Golden Blessings - as mentioned by bubba] -
that all I know ...other , not sure sorry cuz am not thai & unable to read thai
are u in Bangkok right now ?

Swift2thesky

sarNie Hatchling
@keylargo..Sorry to make u confuse abt *Sat*..I  thought Feb 8 is on sat earlier..Thats my mistake...In fact,it is on Friday event what huanzhu said..

@Mrs chum...Did u post photos & clips with ur mobile phone?..I  can't post them with my android phone too..R u using AF in mobile version or full version...if not mobile version,u can change it with switching *use Mobile version* under this page...Maybe it can help u.Well,I m not sure u can get ur problems solve with that as I haven't try with it yet...

@Bubba ..Thanks for pic ..Yes its so sweet....

Love this pic too !!!!
 ​
Cr:NY family @ pantip

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
swift2thesky said:
@keylargo..Sorry to make u confuse abt *Sat*..I  thought Feb 8 is on sat earlier..Thats my mistake...In fact,it is on Friday event what huanzhu said..

@Mrs chum...Did u post photos & clips with ur mobile phone?..I  can't post them with my android phone too..R u using AF in mobile version or full version...if not mobile version,u can change it with switching *use Mobile version* under this page...Maybe it can help u.Well,I m not sure u can get ur problems solve with that as I haven't try with it yet...

@Bubba ..Thanks for pic ..Yes its so sweet....

Love this pic too !!!!
 ​
Cr:NY family @ pantip
I just assume u in Aussie / NZ part that why u say on Sat .... [н̲̅e̲̅н̲̅e̲̅н̲̅e̲̅] . OMG fai & jeed - miss them a lot :heart: :heart:

@MrsChum I can see ur video . no need to repost

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
it was so nice hearing fai constantly address jeed as 'mia' in WM, if only we had more scenes of fai&jeed in WM, they were super cute as husband and wife!!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
YAHoooooooooooooooooooooooooo!    Finally, I was able to log back into AF again after a whole week off.   Missed everyone here!

Welcome Keylargo, have a great stay and come hang out with us here.

For those of you who could only view but still could not log into AF and did not want to create a new account, please contact Cecilia at Yadech.com Forum.  She can contact Darvil and have him reset the password for you.

@bubles8, @Huanzhu, @bubba, @Swift2thesky, and @MrsChum, :thanks: for sharing everything about Yadech!

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
YAHoooooooooooooooooooooooooo!    Finally, I was able to log back into AF again after a whole week off.   Missed everyone here!

Welcome Keylargo, have a great stay and come hang out with us here.

For those of you who could only view but still could not log into AF and did not want to create a new account, please contact Cecilia at Yadech.com Forum.  She can contact Darvil and have him reset the password for you.

@bubles8, @Huanzhu, @bubba, @Swift2thesky, and @MrsChum, :thanks: for sharing everything about Yadech!
I'm happy to see U back here ..we miss u !!!! :dance1: I know that u and calla unable to login to AF. I saw it at Yadech.com forum
:welcome1: BACK 

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@bubba, You have a knack for finding cool MVs.  That's such a fun song and it fits perfectly for Yadech' situation right now.  

"Don't believe it, don't believe it, we are just friends.  All the things we are doing together are just friends; how could you think otherwise?"

Yes, Nadech and Yaya.  We do believe you.

Thanks again bubba for sharing!

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
@swift2thesky....thank you for your help but still can't see the MV. Not just mine but all the MV that other fans post. Hopefully this will be resolve soon.