[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
That's so sad to hear about BKK being bombed. I hope they catch those suckers and make them suffer for hurting all of the innocents out there.

Lazydramafan

sarNie Hatchling
It is a sad news. My condolences to the victims relatives and do hope the injured people may recover soon.

Mrs. Zoe - The cat's name is Yenny....maybe like Ye N NY....with 2 ns.

Neezy - That Rising Sun BTS wasn't about Yenyen....but who knows maybe someone got the name inspiration from there...or it can be just another NY coincidence. 

Do hope everyone may have a good night sleep and rest from today stress. 

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
My condolences to Thailand and to everyone who have lost their loved ones in this senseless act.

Quick translation.

Khune Mam, the producer of the Switching Bodies, said the fitting for Nadech's and Yaya's new lakorn will be in September.      She said there are many people who really want to watch Yadech in these roles, and there are some people who said they are bored with the pairing.      Khune Mam said she is not too concerned about Nadech & Yaya being paired up too many times.     At this point, the pairing is not for the JIN and FIN stages for these two.      They are beyond that.       She thought they are perfect and she could see them playing in these types of roles because often times Nadech would pretend to be Yaya and vice versa when they were together.     She also sent them to acting class because these roles are not easy.    They will be playing someone totally different from themselves (gender wise I guess).    

yaya kugimiya said:
waaa! hi all can anyone translate this? i am dying about what is this all about. :scratchhead2: Thanks

Junyukio

sarNie Juvenile
This's really cute & thoughtful
Check this photo & listen to the song ( read P/s for translation) then you surely take a hint from his answer....
http://vid48.photobucket.com/albums/f228/nayanaya4ever/C83A0316-B50D-4042-AE92-BAFCAE0252B8_zpsfsknqpzj.mp4
So sweet of you , Barry. We all knew her heart's belong to you lol signed &  stamped officially 

Bear's ownership 
At KhonKaen airport on 11 August. .
I gathered all my courage to ask him for an autograph for my nice. I put post-it in the middle and leave equal space on both side of the photo. .
When he gave the photo back to me. I was thinking "Oh, why did you sign on Yaya?".....I was not only thinking ka. I also asked him too Arrrr......
The answer that he gave me is ...... Smile 
The end. .

P.s. This part of the song said "My heart belong to someone, and I have already sign her name in the middle of my heart". ️

I 'd like to suggest p' smoothmuffin bring this photo and ask for Ya's autograph to fill in the blank as Bear's heart is only available for Ya name to be signed & sealled by herself.

Cr. as tageed, smoothmuffin, space4ny

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Vimalee said:
My condolences to Thailand and to everyone who have lost their loved ones in this senseless act.

Quick translation.

Khune Mam, the producer of the Switching Bodies, said the fitting for Nadech's and Yaya's new lakorn will be in September.      She said there are many people who really want to watch Yadech in these roles, and there are some people who said they are bored with the pairing.      Khune Mam said she is not too concerned about Nadech & Yaya being paired up too many times.     At this point, the pairing is not for the JIN and FIN stages for these two.      They are beyond that.       She thought they are perfect and she could see them playing in these types of roles because often times Nadech would pretend to be Yaya and vice versa when they were together.     She also sent them to acting class because these roles are not easy.    They will be playing someone totally different from themselves (gender wise I guess).    

thanks Vimalee

about Flik Pa rumoured to be next Yadech action lakorn is still unconfirm so i  have decided to refrain to be happy and over excited due to yadech's long queue of schedules i guess by that time NY are already married and yaya is already pregnant of their first baby :heart:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf: my delusional mind :coverlaf:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
You are right ptenchik!    

Nadech had long hair so that has to be an old picture.      He cut his hair short for his police officer role in Switch Bodies with Yaya which will begin filming in September.

bubba

Keep On Smiling

CaSURVIVOUR

thanks ptenchik Vimalee and bubba

looks like what yaya is wearing in this tv show the same clothes during valentines day dinner date with nadech :heart: wow and it looks sexy her cute cleavage is visible :coverlaf: hmmm no wonder nadech gave his blazer to cover yaya :scratchhead2:  :coverlaf:

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Lol...you are so observant in this area of expertise meaning you keep track of Ya's fashion :coverlaf:. She does look good in these kind of dresses.

yaya kugimiya said:

looks like what yaya is wearing in this tv show the same clothes during valentines day dinner date with nadech :heart: wow and it looks sexy her cute cleavage is visible :coverlaf: hmmm no wonder nadech gave his blazer to cover yaya :scratchhead2:  :coverlaf:

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
yaya kugimiya said:

YK, I think it's not the same dress on Vday. The VDay dress is white color where this is violet. I think Champoo had worn the same dress as Yaya on 3zaaps. The two dress must be from the same designer. I notice a lot of the celeb is wearing the same dress or some thing similar. I think Yaya have quite a few dress from this designer.

http://instagram.com/celebdressbyt

CaSURVIVOUR

hi MrsChum

i'm glad you reacted my post you've been missed..... it could be different clothes but the style or design is the same the only different is the color and it is the same design or style and the same very sexy a SEE THROUGH DRESS for a valentine's day dinner date with her man not delusional thoughts but so true in real life :heart:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:

thanks bubba

2 to 3 years NY queue is an amazing fact by that time yadech are engaged or married already or having their first baby already remember yaya wants so badly to have a baby while she is young :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:  sorry for being crazy :lmao3: