[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Honestly, perhaps it's my Yadech fangirl heart speaking but even as a newbie and non fan of the two, you'd be blind not to see the chemistry between the two onscreen and offscreen. 

They're both playful and serious people when need to be, and sure they're comfortable with almost all their different lakorn pairings but when it's just two of them, it's almost like a different level of comfort. 

Sure, people can say it's only a friendship sibling like relationship but honestly, you just see how they look at eachother at times and just how caring they are towards one another, you know it's special and different. 

Also, especially for their case, they're young celebrities...they've worked with eachother the majority of the time, usually around eachother alot due to work, and have a close friendship in real life...it'd be impossible for there not to have been or still has something more their just friendship feelings going on between them. 

Either way, they look beautiful and charming as always at every appearance they make. I also love the fact that their mothers are usually always with them, and that alone I'm sure has allowed both mothers to be fond of one another's child. :)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Tks for ur feedback weirfany, its so well observed! Yadech can b playful hving lots of fun n they can b professional in their craft n profession when called for. Their mom love them n wats even better approved of them! Hoping Yadech b a real couple!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Nadech will have Rising Sun part 1 fitting with Mario on Feb 18th and RFTD with Yaya toward the end of March or beginning of April.

Nadech at the taping of 3 Zap TV show with Chompoo Araya on the 11th to be aired on the 27th of this month......................Guess whose picture Chompoo was holding!

Credit: NY Family @ Pantip FB

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
Nadech will have Rising Sun part 1 fitting with Mario on Feb 18th and RFTD with Yaya toward the end of March or beginning of April.

Nadech at the taping of 3 Zap TV show with Chompoo Araya on the 11th to be aired on the 27th of this month......................Guess whose picture Chompoo was holding!

Credit: NY Family @ Pantip FB

I guess most of the pict that Nadech snap is Yaya's pict :wink:

when is show 3 Zaap - Nadech will be air / show on CH3 ?

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@Vimalee, thanks for sharing pictures.  Yaya brought that scarf from Bali to donate.   Yaya photo is one of Nadech's  treasures :heart: :heart:  .

@Miss Bouakham, I think it's Canon, don't know  the model, maybe EOS Rebel T3i/4i????

@huanzhu, the show will air on Feb. 27 on Ch.3 ja and thanks for the link na.

Nadech in his sarong..... how cute!!!

cr:NadechYaya fb

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
i'm excited to see nadech on the show, he looks good there showcasing his instrument and photography skills!
@siam paragon interview when yaya was asked if she was going to watch koo gum with nadech, yaya with the 'what should i say kind of look' to nadech, they looked at each other Then say dont know/unsure, too suspicious kekeke!

cr: yum pooma
what did yaya say wrong at the end, heh nadech shook his head and yaya gave him a nudge!

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
I guess everyone is waiting for the beautiful & sweet moment video from pitta

p/s: I almost fainted when I saw Nadech's smile at 0:19

credit : pittanomipa

NY is officially a merit couple

credit : YayaUrassayaChannel

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@bubba, thanks for the picture of nadech wearing a salong! 

Got to love a guy who is proud of his heritage and is not afraid to wear anything.  Heard that he also brought his favorite red/pink flowers shirt to the show.  Can't wait to hear what he has to say about that shirt!

@huanzhu, thanks so much for the clips!

That is such a beautiful song - Love Does Not Require The Time by Noona Nueng-Thida.  I didn't know that Noona also sang the Chinese lyrics for this song too.

:heart: :heart: :heart:    ".....I just understand what love is when I met you.....I just realize that love doesn't require the time.....the breath I take ....."    :heart: :heart: :heart:

For Valentine Day, Nadech will film his movie Koo Kum, and Yaya has school and a magazine shoot.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
bubbles8 said:
i'm excited to see nadech on the show, he looks good there showcasing his instrument and photography skills!
@siam paragon interview when yaya was asked if she was going to watch koo gum with nadech, yaya with the 'what should i say kind of look' to nadech, they looked at each other Then say dont know/unsure, too suspicious kekeke!

http://m.youtube.com/?reload=7&rdm=02ex#/watch?v=KVuLzgINlYg
cr: yum pooma
what did yaya say wrong at the end, heh nadech shook his head and yaya gave him a nudge!

Yaya was saying that she is  proud to be one part of ....(Nadech with his smile shook his head and repeated one part :bhehe: ) instead of saying that she is proud to be a  part of....

@Vimalee,  totally agree with you.  The song is so beautiful.
@huanzhu, thanks for sharing the clips

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
@bubba, thanks for the picture of nadech wearing a salong! 

Got to love a guy who is proud of his heritage and is not afraid to wear anything.  Heard that he also brought his favorite red/pink flowers shirt to the show.  Can't wait to hear what he has to say about that shirt!

@huanzhu, thanks so much for the clips!

That is such a beautiful song - Love Does Not Require The Time by Noona Nueng-Thida.  I didn't know that Noona also sang the Chinese lyrics for this song too.

:heart: :heart: :heart:    ".....I just understand what love is when I met you.....I just realize that love doesn't require the time.....the breath I take ....."    :heart: :heart: :heart:

For Valentine Day, Nadech will film his movie Koo Kum, and Yaya has school and a magazine shoot.
Oh My !! that shirt again ....... :pervie:  now I really wondering & want to know the true story behind that red/pink flowers shirt .
hoping that someone will do the hard sub translation for the interview . I really want to watch it !!!