[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Aww ..... :thanks:  Vimalee for sharing info. about Yaya, and I definitely agree with you and keylargo about Yaya being humble, modest,   sweet, beautiful, talented, smart, respectful, hard-working, and down-to-earth young lady :heart: :heart:  :heart:  .

Yaya  was so cute and adorable then.  Now, she's still cute and adorable plus gorgeous and beautiful!!!!!

cr:YayaUrassaya fb

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
I have an idea.  Since Nadech would rather be behind-the-camerathan in-front-of-the camera, he can be a producer or director and hire Yaya.  I already could imagine when it comes down to the sweet or love scenes, he would say to the actor, “you don’t have to do anything; we’ll just use the camera angles
Is this why yaya has been practising to be the directors/producers lil helper while filming DR and MT heh, perfect idea vimalee, nadech might as well jump in to act all the sweet scenes himself, we wouldnt mind lol

@queenyeon, i like ur signature! margie is just cute as yaya

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi vimalee, bubba & bubbles8 our girl sure is a beauty from young,only she gotta even more beautiful as a young hot lady. Totally love u guys idea: nadech b da praek 4 good lakorn wif yaya, give us vvvvv romantic n intense love btw u 2, we r always ready n waiting!!

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
omg when was this? Yaya looked so freaking young, like barely around 13~14 yo or something 
such a natural beauty, she didn't change much imo still looking so beautiful!!
thanks for sharing @littledummy

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thanks littledummy for the clip, Yaya was so adorable!!!

Wow.....This is so touching.......

cr:mad:keaw_jung IG

Nadech's mom wrote the wild boars were wandering around the  vicinity of the temple where Nadech and his mom making merit.  Then, the mother boar made a whimpering cry while approaching Nadech so Nadech sat down and stroke her ear,  the boar then began to relax and fall asleep.  Wow, Nadech does have a magic touch!!!!!

In the meantime, Yaya has a midterm exam crisis.  Maybe, she needs Nadech's magic touch!!!! :bhehe: .

cr: @urassayas IG

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Touching indeed, thanks for taking the time to post it up for us! That was sweet of Nadech! And fighting for us all lmao I'm also on exams period right now (>_<) this week is so full of them /luckily for me none of my favs are active right now lol/

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
littledummy : :thanks:  for sharing the video. Yaya look so young & absolutely cut~e
queenyeon : GOOD LUCK for ur exam
bubba : Indeed ....... am so touch how he react to that. such a sweet & nice guy as we can see even w/ animal. :D I just thought that wild boars was so damn happy to see Nadech. well Nadech is super famous around Thailand. of course anyone / everyone  + animal will sure be happy to see him . tears of happiness

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
This picture was taken during DJA, their first lakorn together.

A fan brought this poster to one of the event for Yaya to sign.  Nadech wasn't there with her.  Yaya signed her name and drew a mustache on Nadech's face.  This fan then brought the same poster to another event for Nadech to sign.  She said to Nadech that Yaya was the one who drew a little mustache on his face.  Yaya was sitting next to him at that time and pleaded with him not to get revenge on her and did the same thing.     Nadech then signed his name and drew a heart above Yaya's head.  How sweet!  :heart:

Credit: NadechYaya.com FB

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
This picture was taken during DJA, their first lakorn together.

A fan brought this poster to one of the event for Yaya to sign.  Nadech wasn't there with her.  Yaya signed her name and drew a mustache on Nadech's face.  This fan then brought the same poster to another event for Nadech to sign.  She said to Nadech that Yaya was the one who drew a little mustache on his face.  Yaya was sitting next to him at that time and pleaded with him not to get revenge on her and did the same thing.     Nadech then signed his name and drew a heart above Yaya's head.  How sweet!  :heart:

Credit: NadechYaya.com FB

Oh I'd expect something more sly from Nadech, but his revenge was so adorable //squeal-worthy
Funny thing, I can totally picture them in that moment xD aren't they just so cute together ? 

@bubba@huanzhu thank you guy! I'll try do my best

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
Looking at that picture of nadech and the boar...you would think he is just a regular guy from the way he dress lolz...and his actions with the boar...you wouldn't think that he is a star lolz...I saw this picture of nadech wearing a sarong on the 3 zaap show..it was hilarious...he acts like a child at times lolz...

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Sophia456 said:
Looking at that picture of nadech and the boar...you would think he is just a regular guy from the way he dress lolz...and his actions with the boar...you wouldn't think that he is a star lolz...I saw this picture of nadech wearing a sarong on the 3 zaap show..it was hilarious...he acts like a child at times lolz...

Both Nadech and Yaya are very simple and very down-to-earth.  They are not into fancy clothes and like to dress comfortably.  They are still young at heart and act like children sometimes.  During breaks from filming, they would play tags, tic tac toe on the bed where Nang Fah slept on in GRGR.   I still remembered at the Thai Silk event where Nadech wore a white silk tuxedo and Yaya wore a white silk evening gown.  They were playing patty cakes while waiting for the show to start, lol.  That's why we love them they way they are: they could be very charming and yet very funny and goofy. 

@littledummy, thanks for the very cute MV, a first puppy love/crush :wub: .   Made me wanted to be a teenager again!  Yaya was so young many be about 14 or 15.  She doesn't change much at all.

@bubba, thanks again for always posting the awesome clips and pictures for us.  The boar family was looking for food and the mother boar must be worried for her young children.  I'm glad the family boar ran into Nadech and at that moment the mother boar knew she was in good hand and finally could relax. 

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
:heart: :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

One of my most favorite MVs - Let Love Grows In Your Heart by Nadech himself.  Don't skip any parts or else you will miss out a lot!   Lol, people screamed "hit him really hard," but Yaya just touched Nadech's hand softly.  I especially like the part where Nadech kissed the frame of Yaya's picture.  Aww, he missed her picture because he was the one who took that picture and it was auctioned of for charity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skMdulZMZWQ

credit:  our one and very talented Pittanomipa

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thanks Vimalee for sharing a cute poster , story and an awesome clip.  Nadech's  revenge was indeed sweet :heart: .  I remember Nadech said that he wanted to grow a mustache  to compete with Boy.  I guess Yaya just wanted to show him with a mustache  :ghehe: ,

Yaya is so beautiful!!!   Yaya posted this picture on her IG with the caption "When I fall in love it will be forever... "
That is so sweet!!!   I wonder who's the lucky guy?  cough...cough...Nadech :secret: .

cr:mad:urassayas IG