[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Hello Ladies - Does anyone know when Yadech mini concert or special appearance together is? I miss these two together even though there were just with each other for a whole week. Lol..it's not enough :)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Yaya and her little friends in Japan.   :heart:                                                                Yaya.........are you taking the picture of his feet?   :scratchhead2:                                       Everyone is sleeping and Nadech................

credit:  NadechYaya.com FB

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
@m9saeteurn, from memory i think they have the soccer concert & lays beach party on 6-7th, i miss them too, time flies when yadech are together ey, felt like yesterday when they were on the plane to japan, it really looked like they were holidaying with nadech eating, posing and taking more pics than filming! hehe

and we have yaya's maya tawan 3rd & nadech's koo gum 4th in april too! excited!!

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
@bubbles8 thank you for your response! Wow! Yay! I have a lot to look forward to. Exciting indeed! Sucks for me I gotta wait until someone post on YouTube or something. Wish I had The Thai channel here in California :(

lis94

sarNie Hatchling
Omg i agree wit u tooo!!! I also live in California...so i also have to wait
m9saeteurn1 said:
@bubbles8 thank you for your response! Wow! Yay! I have a lot to look forward to. Exciting indeed! Sucks for me I gotta wait until someone post on YouTube or something. Wish I had The Thai channel here in California :(

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@fantastic_27, thank you for sharing the GIFs of Yadech.  You also write fan fictions too.  You are so talented!

@MrsChum, thanks for the clip.  Yaya is gorgeous and I like everything about her at this event.  The host is so funny.  He said the ladies can take pictures with Yaya and they can hug and kiss her, but the men cannot do that. 

He will not allow it because he is possessive and jealous.   The guy from the Voice was very shy with Yaya or he was just amazed at Yaya's beauty.  :flowers:  :flowers:     The people who had met Yaya at this event said she is

actually more beautiful in person than on screen.   Yaya said he has a beautiful voice and he replied Yaya is beautiful, no wondered he sang You're Beautiful.  :heart:

shengvang

sarNie Adult
imomo said:
Wow. You did an awesome job on this MV. Thank you so much for share with everyone I loving it. What program u used? I can't wait till they start to film RFTD again.
Lol... I did not make this mv ja. It belongs to Thaicouples33x youtube. Please do go there check it out and subscribe. I love all of his mv.
Trust me you will not reget it because, will he is one of the best yadech shipper and fast yadech mv maker ang not only that, all of his
mv are all in HD. You will love it! :)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@vimalee @bubbles8 @fantastic @mrsChum @kenann @sweet09 thanks alot for sharing pics and update! So mice to c these cute pics, mv! yadech r truly da love of our lives!