[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
:thanks: Vimalee for the clip and translation.  I miss you na.  That vid clip is so cute    I guess it's appropriate that Yaya was not there so Nadech can use the 4G product to face time her.  Yep, P'Mare and P'Jacklyn are Yadech shippers  :thumbsup:  hahahaha.   I also like the part when P'Mare asked Nadech what will Yaya do  if you don't do/perform your best.  And, Nadech responded Yaya won't give me a gift (reward).  Then,  P'Mare said what.....she won't give you a kiss....kiss :bhehe:  .  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: for P'Mare!!!!

@queenyeon,  They will start filming  soon in Thailand because the studio is almost finished, hopefully, either this month or June .  They have to go to Japan again to film in the Fall.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thank u bubba 4 truemove translation, wat and how will we do/understand if kind ladies like u, vimalee, thai lakorn and all who have translated 4 our pleasure are not here 2 help ??? 4 sure we will miz u guys like crazeee ! thanks so much 4 always being so prompt wif updates, i love u bubba!
thanks 4 veta pic and link.
wonder if huanzhu is v busy, havent heard from her ! miz u huanzhu !!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
bubba said:
:thanks: Vimalee for the clip and translation.  I miss you na.  That vid clip is so cute    I guess it's appropriate that Yaya was not there so Nadech can use the 4G product to face time her.  Yep, P'Mare and P'Jacklyn are Yadech shippers  :thumbsup:  hahahaha.   I also like the part when P'Mare asked Nadech what will Yaya do  if you don't do/perform your best.  And, Nadech responded Yaya won't give me a gift (reward).  Then,  P'Mare said what.....she won't give you a kiss....kiss :bhehe:  .  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: for P'Mare!!!!

@queenyeon,  They will start filming  soon in Thailand because the studio is almost finished, hopefully, either this month or June .  They have to go to Japan again to film in the Fall.

Pe Mare is such a teaser.  She asked Nadech to go in and prepare for his next queue, then she turned around and said to the audience, "You're all thinking the same thing I did, right?".  You all want them to be a real couple."  :thumbup:  :coverlaf:

The lady in the Veta CF clip with Nadech is Korwan?    She is from Korn Kaen, the same hometown with Nadech.   Pe Ae, Nadech's manager, is trying to promote her just like Richie so you will see these two a lot with Nadech.  She was at the Koo Kum Premier, at the At Ten show, and now Veta CF with him.

Veta is an eye nourishment product.  Nadech said especially for people like him who works constantly with cameras, lightnings, heat, etc. need to take care of their eyes.  The lady on his left asked if one used this product would their eyes be sweet like Yaya?   Nadech then said if Yaya uses Veta her eyes would even be sweeter than this.  Awwwww, Nadech said Yaya has sweet eyes.   I wholeheartedly agree.  Yaya's eyes is one of her best feature and when she smiles her eyes smile too.  Her smile and eyes give off this aura of innocence and sincerity.

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
Remember this scene.......................................... and here come the surprised guests!

credit:  NY Home at Pantip FB
O M G !!!!!!!!!! :woot2: :woot2: :woot2: :woot2: :woot2:

thanks everyone for the :coolpix:  & video

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Here is another wonderful MV from Pitt :)

[youtube]http://youtu.be/bmzbgc8oL3g[/youtube]

Thank you Vimalee and Bubba for all the translation.

Nadech is too cute to say Yaya have sweet eye! Only him should know how sweet her eye is when he's always staring at it :)

I agree with you Vimalee that Yaya have the most beautiful eye I ever see. When she smile her eye shines :) She's a complete package.....not perfect but close to perfect.

Swift2thesky

sarNie Hatchling
thx Bubba,Mrs Chum n Vimalee for translation,MV n pics !!..love the surprised guest pic lol...Agree with u guys, Vimalee n Mrs chum ..both of their eye look more n more sweeter when theyr together..lol

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Off topic: Does anyone here can watch the YT Mv from their iPhone or iPad in AF? It's still not working for me. I'm always on my phone and hate using the laptop.

Yadechxluver

sarNie Egg
thai-lakorn-fan-forever said:
Wait, how do you know that "flymanfree" is Nadech?

Yeah, she first asked if Nadech came to give support, and Yaya said she doesn't know but she invited everyone.  Then P'Jacklyn asked if he'll send flowers if he can't make it.

I'm watching that lakorn through the channel LakornThai HD (I've forgotten the exact channel but if you type that in, the user should come up).
Is it on youtube?

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@vimalaee @bubba @mrsChum thank u all 4 all so v cute and lovely pics, vids...esp love lays cf, wow lays sure r v creative, adding in yadechs mom, in a way pushing yadech 2 b a real couple lol, im imaging 2 much !!! v nice 2 s their mom in lays, they r v close and comfortable !
glad wif nadechs words tat yaya has sweet eyes !!!

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@keylargo, you're welcome and  love you too :heart:.
@m9saeteurn1, it from the TrueMoveH 4G clip that Vimalee uploaded earlier.
@MrsChum, thanks for the wonderful clip and pics.

@Yadechxluver,  I know right.  They look like a big happy family!!  Yes, it's on youtube and here's the link to the Lakornhd Thaitv:  http://www.youtube.com/user/LakornHD3/featured

@Vimalee,  Yep, P'Mare is such a teaser and I like it!!!  So agree with you that Yaya has  gorgeous eyes.  Gosh..... she is so beautiful!!!  No wonder Nadech keeps staring at Yaya's eyes whenever they're together because her eyes are so sweet :coverlaf: .   I also like the part when the lady reporter asked Nadech if he has sweet eyes.    Nadech said yes and shortsighted too :lol: .  Thanks for your sharing na.

cr:mad:tanluktan

:heart: :heart: :heart:  this MV.  It is so cute and sweet.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoaqQ5I3C7c&feature=youtu.be
cr:Grasioco Numnim