[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
thai-lakorn-fan-forever said:
^ Kikichue1 -- I agree with you that P'Ae should find a new method of promoting his new recruits that doesn't involve using someone else's fame and reputation in a way that makes things "woohn wai" for them.  It's a low way of doing promotions, even if he was the one who "built" them up (though I don't necessarily agree that P'Ae is responsible for Nadech's fame; he brought him in, but if it weren't 80% Nadech's effort, he wouldn't have come so far no matter how much pushing P'Ae did).
I didn't necessarily mean Ae is responsible for Nadech's fame. Although bringing them into the ET industry every star has their uniqueness to them and that what makes a fan like them. Who they r and how the recreate themselves in the ET industry is how they will get their fans to love them.

Nadech is a good role model. He worked his way up high, even when it's the toughest thing to do. Him and both Yaya. If they didn't push themselves will they be in this current state? Hot and sizzling, idk?

I guess what I'm saying is, a person can make the better of them if they choose the rt way to work around the ET industry and have ppl love them by who they r.

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling
watching the fitting suddenly I wonder what will happen if Yaya pair up with James Jirayu in the future??? :bhehe:  I bet the production crew will have massive headache because both are naughty and playful... 

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks every1 4 discussion and tots !
@Charlenem love tat boxer pic, yadech r so athlete, looking hot and fit! nadechs so cute when young!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
it will b nice 2 c nadech giving yaya a ride on his motorbike, surely they will look soooo hot and sexy !

Charlenem

sarNie Adult

The Rising Sun BTS (Roy Rak Hak Liam Tawan) - KKBT 4/6/13
http://youtu.be/9XqschP0OoA

i think i would never mind to see mario and nadech pair up together once...lol :woot: , they r two thai actors who i like only...

i m glad that na's fans r so active and they sing well together with nadech, their supports r so nice!

http://youtu.be/6sDEnJBTNp0

another nice song from this fruit event
http://youtu.be/l8rsWXbB3YI

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
:thanks: everyone for the videos and pictures! loving every single one of them  :heart: 

@keylargo sad to say that guy in the boxer pic with yaya is not nadech... at first i also thought it was nadech, cause their side view looks similar esp when its blurry.. 

ig: @oat_xzz 

i esp like yaya's ballerina photo, she looks so lovely in it  :wub: and the video where nadech actually said "confirm" that there's nothing going on between KK and him  :thumbsup: although we all know the rumours were bull, but its nice to hear nadech's confirmation  :yes: 

love this superman suit yaya's in! she must be feeling very warm in it seeing that she's holding wet wipes in both hands..

nadech with his new bike... he seems to love DKNY a lot. and i love seeing him wear that brand too!! :woot2:  :woot2:

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Aww, Nadech was such as cute kid. He sure grew up to be one fine man :drools:  I like him on his bike in the last bike pic. He looks so into his bike. So hot! :)

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
i dont get why many people complain that he doesnt take more lakorns...i think he prepared rising sun series since last yr, no? he said they would go to shoot in japan last november in several interviews. so probably he reserved total yr for this series, and he has to study and wants to graduate on time, he has events and cfs to do too, this lakorn postponed more than half yr, but it is not his call, right? last yr, he made 2 lakorns and 1 movie, if rising sun didnt delay shooting, so he keeps busy for lakorn from last yr till now.

i hope to see his lakorn with yaya asap, but i could understand this situation, btw, events or lakorns, whatever he prefers to do, i always support him, everyone has right to choose their path, be honest, i hope he could get more endorsements....lol! because he is really handsome in cfs....lol! :woot2:

KasyBB1

sarNie Egg
Thanks you all for the videos, pics and translations ~ :)

Some pics of Yaya for Magnum.

Our girl is so pretty <3 Yaya looks so young and fresh here

Cr: IG kookkai...elounge via loveurassaya

Yaya and Ananda. Are they look cute together? :wub:

Cr: IG nyclub_pantip via love urassaya

Cr: IG jeab_napassarin

bubba

Keep On Smiling
:thanks: everyone for sharing.
@keylargo, agree with you :highfive: .  Yadech are so cute together!

More pictures of Yaya at the Magnum Queen Event

Yummy.............

Yaya and the ice cream look soooooo good.....

Yaya is so beautiful...... :heart:  her smile.....

Talking..........

Smile for the camara.......

:heart: :heart:  Can't leave Nadech out..   Nadech  &  Yaya

cr:as tagged