[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks Charlenem on kob and brook, will check. me came 2 lakorn world last dec only and stuck forever wif yadech, they r just 2 excellent and i dun 1 2 waste time watching others !

u r not da only creepy 1 waiting 4 yadechs love and kiss in rs, most of us r, only shy 2 reveal !!!
thanks 4 jinfin explanation, im happy 2 know nadech is all 4 it !!!

weekend is approaching and yadech will fly off 4 their work summer vacation ! lets wait 2 c nadech push trolley, luggage and does almost everything 4 his babe lol ! its so endearing !!!

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
@ vimalee thanks for the link of translation.. :kiss2: and thanks to your translation, nadech is so kind...hope he could get better soon.

==========================
waww....i am supprised SP would translate this interview of nadech now since they keep bashing him and believing jj has already kicked him off...lol...

well, thanks to sugar-daily anyway.. :D

lol@ "forever best friends and true friends"....what is the lyric of  their favourite song "LUCKY"?? :secret:  yaya, stop hinting us, seriously...lol!

at least she didnt say we r siblings forever...hahaha...

"i m lucky i m in love with my best friend.......luck we r in love in every way" 

==================================================== 
really, can the medias just stop comparing??? there is no who replace whom or who kick whom off, for me, there is only nadech, yes, i m biased. and i m sure a lot of fans have the same mind like me, no matter who is the best or toppest coz nadech is in his fans' heart, same as jj in his fans heart.

besides, nadech stands still strong, no lakorn is on air, but he still gets voted as the popular male star. one fan of his fanclub told me this morning that they voted for him as crazy coz they know jj is coming strong and his lakorn just around there. and they were so excited when they know he got this prize by they voted.

only want to say, they r true fans who will never follow the trend but only follow their hearts

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
@key we are all creeps here to be honest  :bhehe:  you made me laugh at the nadech pushing trolley part, although can imagine him doing that, but to see it typed written just cracks me up lol! and you make him sound like a maid already hahaha... yaya's personal maid..  :pervie:

@charlene you made me laugh at the lucky part as well... omg we got a bunch of funny girls here!! and yes, i totally agree with you on following their hearts not the trend! i really like people who have a mind of their own and are firm with what they believe in, instead of getting swayed by others easily just because its trendy. that's the reason why i like this page a lot, because the people here are true yadech lovers! i also hope more of us can voice out our own opinions, its interesting to see from individual's perspective.

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
Vimalee said:
Here's the full translation of Yadech's interview at the Siam Dara Awards 2013.

Credit to Mai at Sugar Daily.

Nadech – Yaya not frightened new onscreen couples are coming strong overtaking them | SugarDaily
Thank you for your link darling :X

oh my god, our Nadech is sooooo confident, how I love the way he answered all questions :dance1:

He said for our couple, it will be forever, yes babe let make it forever , be with her " talot pai" , pee-nong, friend or whatever , just be together and no one can come between you guys hahaha

I'm quite tired with all questions about James Jirayu, I do not hate him, nothing to do with him, but it's ridiculous repeatly asking Nadech questions like are u scared of him to be more famous than you? I know it's their jobs reporter to ask crazy question to able to get some hot news but then c' mon ,listen to him pls, you asked him and then you never paid attention enough, then kept asking the same question next time. are u nut ?

@ Charlenem : yes yes, I will learn more about them since it makes me happy everytime I see them together.Look like not only us crazy for him, other actor, actress, directors, MCs, make up artist, hair artirsts ... everyone around them cheers for them too. We are not bias that they are looked really good together :dance2: :dance3: let's fly high together all of my darlings , haha :heart: :heart: :heart:

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
@ keylargo hahahaha....ok, me, u and tippy, we r creepy group for waiting their real kiss and love scene... :dance2: for that trip, nadech will be his sister's body guard to avoid anyone close to her... i bet they will sit together in the airplane, the flight is more than 10 hrs (11 or 12 hrs? dont know) , so they can sleep head by head and hand by hand...as a creepy fan, i wish i would be there to watch them sleeping... :drools:  they both have so beautiful features. :drools:

@tippy, this forum is the first and only place i make my posts of yadech, i love here, like u said everyone here is true yadecher,simple and sincere. i m very happy to get knowing, sharing and communicating with all of u. we just love yadech purely and sometimes with a little forgivable delusions....hahahaha..but delusion is not our fault coz yaya says they r best friends 4ever so "lucky" again... :D

@luloveyaya  yes, no one likes to be compared. i m really tired of that comparison thing and the jj guy, but we can do nothing with that, nadech used to be comapred with ken too. maybe that is how thai ET industry works. alors, jj, pls try to be the most famous then no one can compare u and let nadech in peace...lol! i m totally kidding :D , i dont think so, nadech will always stand strong coz he has so many good points as a superstar. plus he is extremely handsome and now more handsomethan past :drools: and he has yaya too :woot: ...lol! well, i really suggest u to watch their fanmade mv, u can find a lot of sweet between them offscreen..... :cheer: 

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
So much happened while I was away! They looked so stunning and breath taking in the award ceremony, so happy for them both for wining! Congratz to the both of them!
Thank you guys for keeping us updated! NY family is the best! 
We're so spoiled nowadays with Yadech lolz SO MUCH FANSERVICE! They seem so much more relaxed and playful together now  :wub:
Kinda sad that I'll still have to be away for about 2 weeks from now, screwed my studies up and now I have to catch up and re-take my exam.  :nailbiter: Wish me luck, guys! 
/in the mean while I really need to stay away from this thread lol/

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
How come how come, I cannot upload photo , error message : " you do not allow to update photo extension in this community " ...

I want to share photos from by_imkoong_onus IG, Nadech took picture with P' Boy Pakorn ^^

I love Boy Pakorn too, he is humble and always support our couple, last time he took picture with yaya and posted on his page with caption " Nadech, I take care yaya for you" haha so funny, Love him :woot:

Here is the link from Nadech fanpage on facebook : https://www.facebook.com/nadechworld/photos_stream?ref=ts ^^

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@queenyeon its just two wks u'll b away, we'll wait 4 u 2 come back ! wishing u v best in yr exams, su su ! in meantime we'll continue wif updates and if u feel stress and need a break, just come over and read wats going on, no need 2 reply until u hv time !! take care queenyeon !

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thank u m9saeteurn1 4 pics ! now we r obsessive fans ! why is she (whoever she is) doing tat, its quite personal and rightful person 2 do so is really yaya or his mom !!! respect there 4 da most important ladies in his life ! da rest pls leave !
@tippy oh u make me feel bad !!! i dont mean 4 nadech 2 b yayas personal maid, lets put it au pair, sounds much sweeter, right Charlenem !!! anyway we know he will do anything 4 her willing, proudly and lovingly, sorta announcing world and guys im da only 1 privilege 4 her !!!
@Charlenem mc thank u v much 4 mv, pics ! we r all true yadechers no matter cos we love and adore them 2 much ! and its really a bonus now wif yadechs admission, nadechs jinfin and yayas forever best friend !!! we'll b here 2 cheer and support them even more and we love doing tat !!!

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Wow..... :thanks: everyone for sharing pictures, clips, info.  and comments ja.  Yadech are so sweet!!!!
@queenyeon,  Good luck on your exam and take good care of yourself.  su su na.

@ luloveyaya & @meocutduoi, welcome to the thread.  Hope you'll have a lot of fun with us.

luloveyaya said:
How come how come, I cannot upload photo , error message : " you do not allow to update photo extension in this community " ...

I want to share photos from by_imkoong_onus IG, Nadech took picture with P' Boy Pakorn ^^

I love Boy Pakorn too, he is humble and always support our couple, last time he took picture with yaya and posted on his page with caption " Nadech, I take care yaya for you" haha so funny, Love him :woot:

Here is the link from Nadech fanpage on facebook : https://www.facebook.com/nadechworld/photos_stream?ref=ts ^^
Here are your pictures.  Both Nadech and Boy look great!!!

cr:mad:by_imkoong_onus

Thanks Vimalee for the link to the translation.
Here's the full translation of Yadech's interview at the Siam Dara Awards 2013.
Credit to Mai at Sugar Daily.

Nadech – Yaya not frightened new onscreen couples are coming strong overtaking them | SugarDaily

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Hmmm......Yaya,  whom are you thinking of?

:heart: :heart: :heart:   This is so cute... .....

cr:as tagged

It's very creative of the fan/admin  to put captions to these pictures.

ณเดชน์: ถึงเราจะไม่ได้นั่งอยู่โต๊ะเดียวกัน แต่พี่ก็คิดถึงน้องญ่าเสมอนะ (ส่งสายตาไปที่ญาญ่า)
ญาญ่า: พี่แบร์ อย่าส่งสายตาแบบนั้นกับหนูสิหัวใจของหนูแทบจะระเบิดอยู่แว้ว (สังเกตได้จากในรูป)

Nadech:  Even though we don't sit together, I'm always thinking about you.   (giving Yaya that  sweet, longing stare)

Yaya:       P'Bear, don't  give me that look.  My heart almost burst.  (noted in the picture)

Awww.....Sooooo sweet........Yaya's heart almost burst with Happiness  :bhehe: :heart: