[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
nadech said the best koojin in his heart is p'kob and p'brook during the interview, that is why all the reporters were laughing....

we all know kob and brook dated around 10 yrs and got married 4 yrs ago....so nadech, you want to date your sister 10 yrs and marry her when u r 30? :dance2: ohhh....dear all,we have 10 yrs to wait more..lol! but i dont think it would be so long for yadech, rumor has it that kob had problem with brook's mom(i m sorry if i was wrong coz i've read it from news in the past). and our yadech, no problem with both families, their moms r biggest shippers..lol!

if u two could be next kob and brook, u r the koojin forever in my heart! well,u two already r in my heart now coz i trust on u both!

cr:as tagged  their eyes and smiles r always sincere toward each other...

btw, this hair style is really suitable to him

today same hair style, natural and younger...

so 10 yrs later...they will be good parents...lol!

after all, i want to say, i love them and i m so proud of them. i want to see they can get more achievements in their career and they could be happy together forever! :cheer:  :cheer:  

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi Charlenem thank u, u r so sweet ! its a real pleasure of mine 2 do da least by thanking and liking every1s cmns, tots, generosity in sharing so many things ! i'd love 2 like more but everyday my quota is used up so cant select like but thanks is a must cos we can select infinitely ! i love da friends ive made here !

all i can say after last nites award yadech is full of love 4 each other, 4 nadech 2 announce koojin in rs2, tats a loud broadcast ! and hows our girls reaction ? she smiled widely !!! i think he cant wait 4 yadech 2 b exclusive now !!! and hes definitely more daring and familiar in his hand gesture towards his sweetie now ! i love wat hes doing 2 her !!!

thanks 4 posting pics, little cute girl is so lucky, carried by yadech!!! they look like pro or rather young parents cos the way they carry babes, toddlers is just so natural, right !!! 4 sure yadech will be excellent parents wif support from their moms!!!

nadech looks so good wif simple let down hair, no need styling, just natural and love his shirt, looks young, masculine and cute all in 1 !!!

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
a warm welcome to meocutduoi and luloveyaya for joining this page with us that is dedicated solely to yadech lol!! its so funny, this page is actually meant to be updates for roy fun but we just spam yadech news  :bhehe:
and many  :thanks:for all the sharing!! this is something that i find myself looking forward to every single day - comments and updates by you lovely girls  :heart:
i love the 15s clip, kept hitting replay and saw yadech looking into each other's eyes for a split second! yaya looked surprised hehe.. thank you nadech for giving us some fan service!! and see, we fans go crazy with just that few sentences from him  :woot2:

:thanks: charlene!! your comment totally made my day! maybe nadech is giving us hints indirectly hehehe... p'kob and p'brook are his role models hahaha... again, wise choice nadech!!  :pervie:

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
@tippy  yes, i watched it many times too and yaya was a little supprised but also shy.. even during the interview, she was shy when nadech said kob and brook were the role models of koojin to him/them, from yaya's facial expression, it is obviously that they talked about kob and brook between them in private coz she even didnt supprise when he mentioned them as role models.  on other hand, we can see that nadech knows well what koojin means and what their fans expect from them, he and yaya accept that "jin". it remenders me that nadech and yaya both said that their fans can always "jin" them in past.

so if they r seeing anyone else or if they know there is definitely no any chance between them, they would never "encourage"  their fans to "jin" them...  :D

i think they r real for real this time. honestly, i cannot believe that nadech thanks to the fans who r still "jin" them and tell them can continue to "jin" and get much more "fin" from them in RFTD in a ceremony facing with full of cameras and reporters...and we all know that RFTD will be on air 1 yr later..... :secret: it is unnormal, he always "keeps distance" with yaya in public usually, esp. the occasion like yesterday. and compare with yaya's reaction laterly, i m sure they have something going on or some deal between them already. we can see easily yaya is more open and shy and sweet when she is with her p'nadech recently,  she always shows her satisfaction of him and he is perfect in her eyes. they dont act like b4,  in the past they let everyone understand that there was no possibility between them coz they were siblings only when they were in nearly all interviews. but this time, he helped yaya get on and off the stage and he told their fans could jin and continue to jin and to get fin from them in such a public area.... my first feeling was waawwwwwwwwwwwww........... :scratchhead2: and then he said kob and brook were koojin forever in his heart to make all reporters laugh as they know about them, i was like wawwwwwwww again :woot2: , ok,  he means it, really.

i would like to believe that they r dating or they have made some promise between them this time even i dont have any proof, but his unnormal behavior last night and yaya's reaction laterly make me trust my instinct. we will see their sweetness in july....and hotness in RFTD. ok, for this lakorn, pls do some real kiss, that helps us to "jin" more and fin!!!(or maybe there would be real kiss or some hot love scenes, that is why he is so sure we could get fin from it....hahahahaha)

plus, this photo makes me laugh a lot....how he could accept to do it?? good for nadech, now u know doing some fanservice finally :woot2: , we know him, he is not a guy likes to make some news or get some attentions and he never needs it. he could accept to take this paper not only for us fans, again, he means it!! :)   :D
cr: as tagged

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi Charlenem love yr detailed analysis which u break down 4 most of all and in written ! i do agree wif u on many points...i dun know bout pkob pbrook, im learning bout them now, and definitely yadech c themselves in their shoes owise theres no point 2 mention ! its as though yaya recently allows nadech further access (sorry if im being crass) just like in tnnkk seaside kissing scene lol ! thruout da award i was replaying those scenes he helped yaya, hands on her waist cos its really rare, yaya is da shy type but last nite was a different tune, looked like she njoyed his attention ! i like tat he encourages fans 2 jinfin them, gives us sweetness and lots of yadechs love hope ! RS has lots of hot scene though whether will be played out is sth else ! we can surely anticipate v hot passionate (according 2 translation !!) yadech and im so looking forward !!!

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Omg lol so sweet of Nadech. They hv change in appearance quite a bit haven't they. I do wish RfTD has a real kiss and some pretty intense scenes but I could only imagine a kiss will follow. Lol if they could something like Pope and Ploy...the bath together would be a nice touch hahaha lol guys. I hope they hv many more romantic scenes together.

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
@charlene yes, yaya action's are normally very reserved, she doesn't display much, but recently we can see the affections at almost full blast! esp in her eyes, its hard to fake feelings when its real. but of course, i'm sure they can blast much more  :bhehe:  seriously, i still can't believe nadech said about jin-ing him and yaya! maybe they have already discussed about kob and brook being their role models, but i doubt the jin-ing him and yaya was discussed beforehand! he must have said whatever that was on his mind..just look at yaya's reaction hahaha...  yes pleaseeee we want REAL KISS :kiss3:  not this  :kiss: lol hot love scenes.... i will nose bleed to death!!! 

and wow at the picture! nadech getting bolder and bolder each day lol. not that we mind. i just hope one day we can hear those three words coming from his own mouth.  :wub:

fave pics from last night  :)

even during interview, they are in their own world  :wub:

the golden couple on stage receiving their well deserved award and giving thanks.

we can see nadech is so protective of yaya, worried about her walking in killer heels  :wub:

sigh..i still haven't digest fully from last night's event :facepalm:

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thank you all for the wonderful pic and mv of our beloved Yadech :)
It good to see that they are more comfortable in touching and expressing their feeling toward each other in public. I watched the mv clip from Pitt over and over again and can't stop smiling to myself.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Thanks for all the post, updates and videos. @Charlenem I couldn't help but laugh at your comment about Nadech's jin comments. He's too cute. I hope it's the real thing too! Lately they have been too supicious in a good way. Giving us hints and clues here and there. They sure like to lead us on. haha I will forever support these two. :kiss2:

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
@tippy  yes, i watched it many times too and yaya was a little supprised but also shy.. even during the interview, she was shy when nadech said kob and brook were the role models of koojin to him/them, from yaya's facial expression, it is obviously that they talked about kob and brook between them in private coz she even didnt supprise when he mentioned them as role models.  on other hand, we can see that nadech knows well what koojin means and what their fans expect from them, he and yaya accept that "jin". it remenders me that nadech and yaya both said that their fans can always "jin" them in past.

so if they r seeing anyone else or if they know there is definitely no any chance between them, they would never "encourage"  their fans to "jin" them...  :D

i think they r real for real this time. honestly, i cannot believe that nadech thanks to the fans who r still "jin" them and tell them can continue to "jin" and get much more "fin" from them in RFTD in a ceremony facing with full of cameras and reporters...and we all know that RFTD will be on air 1 yr later..... :secret: it is unnormal, he always "keeps distance" with yaya in public usually, esp. the occasion like yesterday. and compare with yaya's reaction laterly, i m sure they have something going on or some deal between them already. we can see easily yaya is more open and shy and sweet when she is with her p'nadech recently,  she always shows her satisfaction of him and he is perfect in her eyes. they dont act like b4,  in the past they let everyone understand that there was no possibility between them coz they were siblings only when they were in nearly all interviews. but this time, he helped yaya get on and off the stage and he told their fans could jin and continue to jin and to get fin from them in such a public area.... my first feeling was waawwwwwwwwwwwww........... :scratchhead2: and then he said kob and brook were koojin forever in his heart to make all reporters laugh as they know about them, i was like wawwwwwwww again :woot2: , ok,  he means it, really.

i would like to believe that they r dating or they have made some promise between them this time even i dont have any proof, but his unnormal behavior last night and yaya's reaction laterly make me trust my instinct. we will see their sweetness in july....and hotness in RFTD. ok, for this lakorn, pls do some real kiss, that helps us to "jin" more and fin!!!(or maybe there would be real kiss or some hot love scenes, that is why he is so sure we could get fin from it....hahahahaha)

plus, this photo makes me laugh a lot....how he could accept to do it?? good for nadech, now u know doing some fanservice finally :woot2: , we know him, he is not a guy likes to make some news or get some attentions and he never needs it. he could accept to take this paper not only for us fans, again, he means it!! :)   :D
cr: as tagged

hahaha, I am enjoy with your comment so muchhhhhhhhh. But tell me, what is" jin" ( is that jin of jin jin ( truly , true) ) and " fin", is that any special meaning for those words?

From my view, they are couple matched from heaven, maybe I'm too blind and bias now, but I'm not the one that seeing all couple is possible after seeing their movies or dramas together ^^. Yadech for me is the one.

After suggestion from my friend , I started watching them in youtube with fan mv for Gamerai Gamerak and continuing until now, perfectly crazy fan now, haha. For sometimes, I thought that they are treating each other really as pee-nong, Nadech is always nice and gentlement and it is annoyed me sometimes  bcs seem like he is like that with everyone not only our Yaya ... BUT I do not care that much really, I'm happy enough that they have spent almost their times together, caring and encouraging each other.

I have read some part of Rising Sun novel ( from Ms. Kitiya, if i'm not spelling her name wrong :p) and I feel very excited how they can be Mayumi and Ryu, strong and sharp Nadech grab and hold sweet and fragile Yaya in his hands and ... hahaha, I really need to stop it.

Last time, I heard news on Sugardaily that Nadech and Yaya shared same bedroom while they were filming in Japan , I am ike of " if tue so what" they are mature enough now ( in Thai, you will be recognized as adult if you reach 20 ) , haha.

Even they are real or not real, I am sure that they are really close to each other now, I just hope if they are not dating now, somedays they will realize the best one is the one next to them and to be pee-nong is so unfair for us, their craziest fans ever. haha

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
mc finally we can b more sure of yadechs next level relationship, i love all these little subtleness from yadech, he displaying more ownership towards her and she sending sweet messages 2 him !!! and im thinking their moms must be da happiest and allow watever nadech tries 2 do cos they believe he is a romantic gentleman !
yaya is always wif da less is more style which is v elegant...hehehe hope next time she will continue 2 choose this type of soft voluminous gown, she definitely needs assistance from her love cos its really difficult moving around plus killer heels !!! and he will be most charming opportunist 4 his nong !!!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
mc finally we can b more sure of yadechs next level relationship, i love all these little subtleness from yadech, he displaying more ownership towards her and she sending sweet messages 2 him !!! and im thinking their moms must be da happiest and allow watever nadech tries 2 do cos they believe he is a romantic gentleman !
yaya is always wif da less is more style which is v elegant...hehehe hope next time she will continue 2 choose this type of soft voluminous gown, she definitely needs assistance from her love cos its really difficult moving around plus killer heels !!! and he will be most charming opportunist 4 his nong !!!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@Mrschum and @Charlenem, thanks again for the clips at the Robinson event.  The Morlum song is very short, I have a longer version that Nadech performed at the 4+1 Super Stars concert.  It is one of my favorites - very entertaining.

I didn't know that Nadech was not feeling well at the Siam Dara Awards according to the Daokrajay clip.    Nadech said he is not stressed that James J is being compared to him because he was in that position before James and he understood what James is going through right now.   He suggested James to seek advice from the elders and if James ever need any help he could come and ask him also.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRcoufG8oxg
credit:  BadMaRuNY

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
@keylargo, u know num? kob and num r very famous kookwan since they were teenagers.they r more earlier than ann and ken. if i was right, they worked together for 7 lakorns during a decade (sorry, if i made wrong of the numbers). many fans hoped they could be together, but it turned out that kob falls in love with brook, another actor who worked together with kob too. later, brook turns to be a politician and they married in 2009. i think u can find their news easily.

@tippy   hahaha, i m totally with you about yaya's reaction laterly...nadech might be a good "actor" facing to the public, but yaya cant hide easily. actually, after their tnnkk, i found yaya has been relying on him a lot....and now, sweet and happiness r full in her eyes...lol! so we can wait together to watch their kiss and love scenes....hmmm....sounds a little creepy me... :woot2: 

@luloveyaya  welcome! i m new here too! trust me, u r not blind or bias, if u r, so we r the same....lol! nadech has been gentle and helpful to everyone coz his well education and good personality, but he treats yaya in different way, he admitted in very early time that he had crush on her (during dja period), and then they keep working together, we can see that he always take care of her and help her. i used to like their lakorns and felt they were really match, but i m not into a star or a couple easily, but when i knew that he knited a scarf for her, i decided to real follow them.... lol! i think u can check more about them and then u will find an answer in ur heart..  btw, the rumor in japan was not true, but the rumor of having a valentine's dinner together is true...at least for me,hahahaha.... and whatever they will deny everything about their relationship, so dont feel upset. i dont know thai, i guess "jin" here means imagine to be true? and "fin" means happy and sweet or something like so? hehehe, it is better to ask vimalee or bubaa or someone else who knows thai... :D