[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Charlenem said:
yayakugimiya, no, sorry i cant :cry: . i wished i could.... i said b4, my mom wouldnt let me go to meet them on airport coz she doesnt want me to drive more than 6 hrs alone on highway for go n back and besides i will leave soon for my holiday, so i cant "stalk" them....but i will get chance to go thai once as my mother permitted...hahahaha, so maybe i can share something in that time... :woot:  :woot:

what?? u r around 40??? omg! sorry i thought u were quite young, like late 10's or early 20's
it's ok dear if i'm your mother i wont allow you also dont take my request seriously :rant:

btw i guess i'm the oldest :woot:  here

as i've said to @kikichue1 she is just my daughter and she knows my exact age :woot:

cant you see how amazing  yadech is they made us unite regardless of age gap :woot2:

who cares  as long as we all love yadech at the same level

this is what matters most :cheer:

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
@nykim thanks for sharing the video, it was indeed very well done and i love the song from maya tawan! at 1.00 during the interview yadech was talking about their status as brother and sis? could sense nadech was not v happy saying it but they both kinda force a smile out esp nadech giving a fake laugh at the end. 1.18 nadech said ruk p'yaya??? awwww...  :wub:

@yayakugimiya i totally agree with you, age doesn't matter as long as we all got one heart that loves yadech.  :heart:

hehe i saw yaya liking a photo of nadech and his dad on na's mom ig

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Just Wow, what a beautiful mv with one of my fav song, thanks nykim, fav moments @3min, at star stage nadech stared at yaya and smiled and for a very long time too, then yaya nudged him, and he was doing the hand gesture as in like what, cant i stare at you? hehe and towards the end with the clip @the recent awards event, it was actually yaya who put out her hand to gesture nadech to hold it to help her walk down the stairs, woah my girl is doing the first moves, i like it!!

the pic of nadech with pat is rather cute, i watched her in a lakorn with chompoo and peter, she was quite cute esp with dimples, i wouldnt mind them in a lakorn, pls support nadech with other actresses ja, js like how we will support yaya with her other praeks na na na, js as long as they love and stay faithful with each other offscreen, than im happy hehe

thank you to those that voiced or showed your support quietly to nadech!! regarding dislikers (il respect to call them that), i actually dont mind becos i fully respect other ppl's views and opinions, I am more irritated at those that CLAIMS to be his own fans and bashes on him at every opportunity (esp during times like these) js to say that it's a way of showing how professional and unbiased they are, they question why they are are labelled as dislikers when all they are doing is giving out different views to others, but yet can so quickly label others that dont bash as 'blinded and bias'? ppl choose to praise and use kind words because it doesnt cost anything and importantly no one is perfect so why judge on others when we are not perfect ourselves.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@yk love yr protectiveness !! age is but a no only, like u said yadech unite us no matter wat we r ! here its all bout yadech and da absolute love we have 4 them !!!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@tippy last pic u posted of yadech, is it latest ? they look so cute ! yaya reminds me of grgr most touching scene where both were crying so sadly in tat outfit !

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Wow! Woke up to a very active thread. Before going to sleep I erase all my email, when woke up got almost fifty email just from this thread.

Thank you to everyone for the wonderful pic of yadech and Pat. Nice to wake up to new pic of yadech.

@nykim, thank you for the wonderful mv. I love the ost song from MT. It would of been way much better if Yaya was to sing it for the lakorn cus she also sang the song beautifully.

@bubbles8, yes lately haven't heard the word bro/sis from yadech, only peuan sa nit ( close friend). Hope that's friend status will lead to something more :)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
good morning mc hope u slept well and welcome back ! u said it so rite recently no mention of bro/siz owise our hope will b quite dashed if this term is still used !!! close friends is definitely da road 2 sth more, liking tat alot !!!

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
@key yup i think they just end work, heading home to do some last min packing and dinner then head off to the airport?  :D hehe yes the colours on yaya's outfit is similar to the sad scene in grgr. i presume is the scene charles was begging on his knees for fah to stay? 

@mrschum good morning! ^^ we all here to hope the same as you, for them to lead into something more. maybe some good news a week later? hehe.. 

omg...na's mom just posted a disturbing pic of nadech on her ig. noooooo...!!! its gonna haunt me in my dreams...

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks tippy i like tat pic, they both look shy esp yaya...and yes tats da scene i was referring 2. tippy ure giving me hope again...wow last min packing, ok can skip dinner hv it on plane, biz class meal r v good !!!, and off 2 apo ! giggling wif happiness 4 yadech alr though they havent started their trip, cant help it !
if only theres pax seat on nadechs bike, yadech will look totally hot !!!

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Morning Key and tippy :)

Omg, did you all see what Mae Kaew post in her IG??? To bad I can't post pic through my phone anymore. Our boy is something else! I'm speechless.... Hehe

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
@key yes in that pic both look shy and distant... oh come on.. we all know how close they are lol. i think their flight is late at night, so they are having dinner first cause na's mom posted good food on her ig lol. i know right!!! even before they fly we are so excited already! the thought of them together for a whole week is just....pure happiness! i can go work with a smile for this whole week already hahaha... 

@mrschum i saw!! i don't wanna post it because its so disturbing....  :no:

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
@ yayakugimya u were so right!!! actually, yadech not only appeal to youth, they got many matured fans, u can find there r many grannys or aunts in their fanclub, coz they bring us to trust the LOVE!!

@nykim thanks for this MV,u know what? i have a feeling to cry when i watch it and listen that music, i think i really cant accept if they wont end up together.... i really hope they could see those bunch of vdo made by their fans, and they could really consider about their future, not for doing for us fans, just for themselves, they should be together...!!!

since we talked about nadech gets bashing laterly, i want to post this vdo about him, we can see when he was a young model....lol. he is not so easy to get where he is right now,  he has been working always hard and plus studing in the sametime. pls watch it...

cr: porpeartode
http://youtu.be/MGkELlxHgn8

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
@mrschum hehe rest assured i won't! 

@charlene thanks for sharing the video! one thing i love about him is because he is so filial to his parents. in 1.09 where he was celebrating his birthday, his mom kissed him and he kissed her back. its so heartwarming to witness scenes like this. 

cr as tagged

cr: @mairatchda
beautiful yaya

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
@tippy and mrs chum, why u dont want to post that photo..lol!!! hahahaha, he is so beautiful there coz he's found inner himself again.....lol! ok,if u dont like it, so i dont post it too.... i laughed a lot when i saw that picture...he made by himself or by his sister?
=======================================
finally they would take a photo together after their job...wawww....they look both in very good moods...

i like the feeling of this photo
cr:as tagged

cr:ballkrab
ohhhh....yaya... :kiss2: she is the most beautiful girl i've ever seen...

cr:keaw jung
can anyone tell me what is in his father's pocket, i've seen it nearly in all his pics. happy to see his father with smile, his father is definitely proud of his son..

cr:barryyayas
the pictures yaya liked today.... :D

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
@Charlene, I was just playing. If you want to post it go ahead. Im happy that Nadech found the inner side of him....hehe. He's still #1 in my heart, no less just more.

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
MrsChum said:
Wow! Woke up to a very active thread. Before going to sleep I erase all my email, when woke up got almost fifty email just from this thread.

Thank you to everyone for the wonderful pic of yadech and Pat. Nice to wake up to new pic of yadech.

@nykim, thank you for the wonderful mv. I love the ost song from MT. It would of been way much better if Yaya was to sing it for the lakorn cus she also sang the song beautifully.

@bubbles8, yes lately haven't heard the word bro/sis from yadech, only peuan sa nit ( close friend). Hope that's friend status will lead to something more :)
i guess nadech just told her to stop calling him "brother"(knowing that it is impossible for them to remain as a sibling or pure friendship w/o romantic involvement at all-so hypocritical) :yuck:

omg they've been together for more than 3 yrs i believe nadech is not a gay and yaya is not a lesbian  :woot:

so what to expect :shrug:

i hope me and yaya were the same cause i will definitely fall for nadech at the first sight of him :blush:  :blush:  :blush:

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
@charlene i'm glad he found his inner self (again) but i'm quite disturbed by his inner self lol!! i guess its his identification card in the pocket? not sure too but i can't think of anything other than that...