[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Charlenem said:
@m9       noooooooooo.... i m even not a member of Spicy, i stopped visiting there since several months or more, i only read some news about yadech on sugardaily sometimes but never leave any words, and i think i wont go sugardaily anymore coz recently the way the admins take is really too much, in my mind they r too crazy. sorry, no ofended to anyone, just tell my feeling ...AF is the first and only place i post something about yadech coz i like fans here. u met someone who is living in france there too?hmmm, interesting.... :scratchhead2:she is yadecher too? i m thinking if she is one of my friends??? i have a friend who likes yadech but not her favourite and she is often on spicy but i dont know whether she leaves messages there often or not. well,in another part i dont think it is her, coz we r off school for summer holiday since last week and she is probably on vacation in spain with her bf now....hahahaha.
Sorry to bring this back up. Just want to tell you gals about an incident. I try not to add to the drama on there but goodness in one of the thread it got totally out of hand and I couldn't hold my mouth anymore as a Nadech fan. After thinking about it now I feel quite stupid arguing back & forth. But I never said anything vulgar and never do I personally attack anyone it really isn't necessary. Then I decided I wouldn't go back to read anymore JamesJi article regard how he has this and that title until a friend I refer to the site TODAY! Said I need to go back on there because someone actually "called" me out. LoL as in used my real name...first and last. Not my username. I was quite shock. Apparently after that first thread 2 other JamesJi thread were posted and the drama continued there. These 2 users just went off on the admins and this other girl out of nowhere just called me out by name saying that I'm desperate. That I'm on all the international sites using multiple usernames bashing JJ and then come back to comment to agree with myself. I'm like woah! LoL I have never commented about JJ and Nadech until that one thread on Sugardaily. And I keep repeating : I think JJ is adorable and I like him quite a bit. I'm just a little surprise that person connected me on SG to my real name. But it's ok because ive never used inappropriate words when I post anything so whether she/he knows me by name I don't mind. It's either it's one big misunderstanding or someone is totally setting me up :( ...oh Nadech get me in so much trouble LoL

m9saeteurn1 said:
Haha @ pink_juliet_kashie - I like your comment under the little YouTube clip. He has a lot of gurlssss!! She will need to step aside. Ahaha
When I went to meet them I wanted Nadech all to myself. I don't care if Yaya and him are kookwans I wanted him! LoL but I had a feeling the other girls there would have killed me if I tried anything LoL.

keylargo said:
@pink hope u dun mind me calling u tat, its short, sweet and simple, all s words ! u hv me going gaga wif yr up close and personal moment wif nadech ! def dream come true and once in a lifetime !
Please call me Kashie ja

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
talking about nadech's height, i think he is around 1.80m at least.  during DJA, he was not so tall, maybe around 1.76m? he looked nearly the same height as yaya, just a little taller than her. and in star chat for grgr 2011,he said he was 1.78. last summer his mom said he was 1.82. i think it might be true coz he was only 18 during DJA, 19 during grgr and a lot of boys grows up during this age.
he is definitely taller than DJA time, look recently his photo with yaya, he is taller around 10 cm than her. but a lot of time he doesnt stand straight...lol!

some haters bash his height just because he said once he was 1.78m but they forget his age. many thai actors r really taller than nadech, but it doesnt mean he is short, whatever 1.78 or 1.82, he never could be called short even in westener's mind. yaya is tall, kim is tall, richy is tall, nearly all girls he worked with r tall.....nadech u should work with the girl around 160 -165, so ppl can see u r not short...lol!

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Charlenem said:
talking about nadech's height, i think he is around 1.80m at least.  during DJA, he was not so tall, maybe around 1.76m? he looked nearly the same height as yaya, just a little taller than her. and in star chat for grgr 2011,he said he was 1.78. last summer his mom said he was 1.82. i think it might be true coz he was only 18 during DJA, 19 during grgr and a lot of boys grows up during this age.
he is definitely taller than DJA time, look recently his photo with yaya, he is taller around 10 cm than her. but a lot of time he doesnt stand straight...lol!

some haters bash his height just because he said once he was 1.78m but they forget his age. many thai actors r really taller than nadech, but it doesnt mean he is short, whatever 1.78 or 1.82, he never could be called short even in westener's mind. yaya is tall, kim is tall, richy is tall, nearly all girls he worked with r tall.....nadech u should work with the girl around 160 -165, so ppl can see u r not short...lol!
you know what sweetie those who are bashing nadech by using his height imperfection is a clear indication of bitterness and jealousy :woot:

cause nadech is close to perfection a complete package talent  :rant:

i wish i know who are those bashing nadech and their favorite heart rob i will also bash them the same :woot:

fan war is my game :woot2:

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@noted kashie, so interesting 2 read all yr encounter and those ppl r scary !
@tippy yaya looks really gorgeous, her hair is 2 die 4, thanks 2 pmai, did a wonderful job !
@yk love yr fighting spirit and ure funny girl ! 100% agree wif u ! nadech is totally 4 yaya vs yaya is totally 4 nadech !!!

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
ohhh...gosh, why i double posted ??? sorry gals...

@kashie  r u "lorie" on sugardaily?? or "miko"? sorry to mention it, but i want to say whoever u r, thanks to speak out what i think, i m totally agree with all of you!!! i saw that drama there, total, i tried my best to keep my moth tight when i saw all the comments coz i felt they kind of lost control of their hate to nadech. what does nadech really do to them? i really dont understand....the way how they blow jj makes me sick, well, they can choose any articles to translate as they want, that is true and i appreciate their translation a lot but now they make it like that they translate all jj's articles to prove their believing of "jj beat down nadech already" is true and even trying badly to brain-wash the readers :cry: . i saw that they called nadech's fans r delusional, i was like "what??" jj's fever is there, that is true, but for me he is nothing attractive at all!! well, i admit that now i nearly turn to be his "anti "coz i saw so many bashing to nadech, sorry to jj's fans here, no offended.... but i would never bash him anywhere coz i dont care who he is or who he would be, only one thing want to say, i've never liked feminine looking guy not only jj.

or maybe the admins there want to make a blowing jj competition with thai media to get paid from jj's agent?lol!!

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
I notice that this thread caught up fast, you guys are almost beating Yah Leun Chan by at least 20 post. I swear last week was 3,000 post now 5,000. GO YADECH!!!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
@charlenem

LoL no! Although i do agree with some things they say. I dont use their kind of vocabularies.On sugar daily my name is the same here...Kashie. If you look through it you won't even remember me cuz my comments weren't interesting at all like Mikos or Lories hahaha. But the user "See" accused me of being both Miko and Lorie and being me as well. Saying I'm just posting crap up and coming back on as someone else to agree with myself...if that even makes sense. . . In my head I'm kinda thinking seriously? you think on these Thai forums/sites that I'm the ONLY Nadech fan? so I have to pretend to be multiple people/fans to agree with myself. Nadech has a huge fan base. Many of them I'm sure is ready to die to protect him yet alone speak up for him. Even if I kept quite some other Nadech fan would have said something...and they did cuz I'm not Miko neither am I Lorie...haha

CaSURVIVOUR

Charlenem said:
@m9  lol at "bff, bf, husbamd in nadech"....very good path for turning a bff to a husband...hahahaha! actually, i think nadech is on "bf" stage laterly, or "bff/bf"stage... :woot2:

me too, i cant wait to see their RS series and another lakorn of 8 series. u can memorize all their lines? hahahaha. i think we r so addicated to these two..any medicine can rescue us from them? :scratchhead2:  now i m trying to drag my mom into yadech...so she could discuss about them with me later...hahahaha! :woot:  :woot:
i'm expecting more yadech skinships and real kisses like vacuum kiss and tongue dancing kiss in rising sun :heart:  :woot2:

it's about time they are old enough and bf gf anyways (i apologize for my delusional thots) :woot2:

CaSURVIVOUR

fantastic_27 said:
I notice that this thread caught up fast, you guys are almost beating Yah Leun Chan by at least 20 post. I swear last week was 3,000 post now 5,000. GO YADECH!!!
because yadech remains unbeatable and hottest tandem  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:
those claiming that newbies  are trying to snatch yadech's throne are just purely hype and day dreaming :rant:  :woot2:  :annoyed:

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
Charlenem: yes , you are correct, that is exactly what I have thought. Maybe haters just compare Nadech with other boys and came up with that conclusion. Mark and P' Boy is higher , right?

Haters can come with every single details as usual and we will never able to stop them about that then just ignore , will be better.

I saw picture Nadech with Nat or Pat and I think he wore same clothes and hair styles as picture with yaya and Amatyai ( I'm still wondering who he is ^^), so they spent Sunday together in same place, nice nice :woot: :dance1:

CaSURVIVOUR

keylargo said:
@noted kashie, so interesting 2 read all yr encounter and those ppl r scary !
@tippy yaya looks really gorgeous, her hair is 2 die 4, thanks 2 pmai, did a wonderful job !
@yk love yr fighting spirit and ure funny girl ! 100% agree wif u ! nadech is totally 4 yaya vs yaya is totally 4 nadech !!!
hahaha :woot2:  for me fan war is fun i have multiple usernames in our country's forum.

i was always banned for being a fighter  :woot2: but thanks to my friends from all over the world

they are always ready to give me new usernames :woot:

cause they dont have the talent to fight back :rant:

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
m9saeteurn1 said:
@Charlenem how tall is 1.8m? Is that like 5'8 or 5'9?

Cr: As Tagged

@m9   i dont know exact, i guess 180 -182 cm is around 5‘11 to 6'?

@luloveyaya  i agree with u, so that is why i keep my mouth tight and stop visiting there...lol! i love here, full of love and true fans!

@kashie  ohh  i remember now as u mentioned.  they claim that someone has multiple names to support nadech every where, so how about them? just several admins and their "fellows" r blowing jj so much, and as their logic, i can say they r the same ppl with different names to blow jj too. they really have to go out of their small world to see the other forums in worldwide about thai ET industry. u r so true, nadech got fans who r ready to die to protect him. near 4 yrs, he is there, he stands always strong. refering to his recently events, so many ppl were out there, that is why i posted those pictures. i was touched by some his fans said nadech susu on airport in the video!
@yk u r so lovely....lol!!! i m not so much "for" the fan war maybe coz i m too old to do it now?hahaha, but if someone crosses the line too much, i would definitely fight back. 

CaSURVIVOUR

Charlenem said:
@pink juliet, so good experience....i m realy struggling myself laterly if i go to meet them in frankfurt on 1st july... :scratchhead2: but i m living in france,and i have to take at least 6 hours go n back by bus or car....plus, i will go to frankfurt on 3rd july... :cry: why they didnt announce their arrival b4 i booked airticket....hmmmmmmmmmmmm....................
oh, i have a question, does nadech speak well english? i heard he speaks english with yaya...
please pretty please @Charlenem do us a favor stalk yadech for us lol! :woot:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Anyways I'm Rewatching GRGR. It's my moms first Nadech lakorn. We both are drooling all over him. I swear my mom comments on how handsome he is every episode and blames Yaya but never Nadech Lol. Anyways you gals mention earlier that he was only 19 when they filmed GRGR! I totally forgot about that. 19 Wow!"....... I mean he's only 1 year younger than me but this is the 22yr old me refalling in love with GRGR & trying to wrap my head around how this19 yr old could be Khun Charles. The role of Khun Charles was very mature whether it be his looks, his actions, his hmm...sexuality. It's mind blowing that the 19 Nadech was able to pull of Charles.

CaSURVIVOUR

Charlenem said:
@m9   i dont know exact, i guess 180 -182 cm is around 5‘11 to 6'?

@luloveyaya  i agree with u, so that is why i keep my mouth tight and stop visiting there...lol! i love here, full of love and true fans!

@kashie  ohh  i remember now as u mentioned.  they claim that someone has multiple names to support nadech every where, so how about them? just several admins and their "fellows" r blowing jj so much, and as their logic, i can say they r the same ppl with different names to blow jj too. they really have to go out of their small world to see the other forums in worldwide about thai ET industry. u r so true, nadech got fans who r ready to die to protect him. near 4 yrs, he is there, he stands always strong. refering to his recently events, so many ppl were out there, that is why i posted those pictures. i was touched by some his fans said nadech susu on airport in the video!
@yk u r so lovely....lol!!! i m not so much "for" the fan war maybe coz i m too old to do it now?hahaha, but if someone crosses the line too much, i would definitely fight back. 
hahaha :woot2: fan war has no age limit in fact i'm 40 something already(young at heart) :woot:

i'm not ashame it's nothing personal just purely for fun :woot:

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
yaya kugimiya said:
please pretty please @Charlenem do us a favor stalk yadech for us lol! :woot:
yayakugimiya, no, sorry i cant :cry: . i wished i could.... i said b4, my mom wouldnt let me go to meet them on airport coz she doesnt want me to drive more than 6 hrs alone on highway for go n back and besides i will leave soon for my holiday, so i cant "stalk" them....but i will get chance to go thai once as my mother permitted...hahahaha, so maybe i can share something in that time... :woot:  :woot:

what?? u r around 40??? omg! sorry i thought u were quite young, like late 10's or early 20's