[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

meocutduoi

sarNie Egg
Good morning everyone!!! I'm back from heaven now!!! :dance3: I got this in fb, could someone translate it please? It's about Dao Reung! :dance2: Thanks in advance na kha!!! :heart: Ya looks so "tomboy" but still adorable in this lakorn, can't wait to see it in the next two day!!! :yes:
Have a nice day!!!
Cre: fb

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the pics @m9! You're always on top of the game! Lol. Anyway, you gotta love Nadech and his family. With all the money he has, they can easily move out into a mansion or get some updated/modern furniture. But nope, he still lives the same way as before. Every time he takes a pic at home, I'm always looking around the background of his house and think "Man, what's up with the curtains...or the sofa, etc.?" Haha. But I love them for being down-to-earth and not changing.

Well, his mom changed a little bit from her wardrobe but who blames her??? If that was me, I'll go shopping too! Lol.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Right? I would splur on myself too lol, new purses, shoes, clothes, cars & jewleries. But yes, that's what I love about him. He's being himself. I don't understand some folks that say he's greedy or that his house look broke down0_o if its not broken, don't fix it! btw you're welcome Neezy

His sexy face pose?? Lol

vorleak

sarNie Hatchling
@nykim ,,, can you translate this for us lol, I know yesterday you free whole day, but I'm not sure today you will be or not,,,,,, lol
Anyway thank a lot na

meocutduoi

sarNie Egg
Vimalee said:
:welcome1:to AF Nadech's and Yaya's home.....Amya, Meocutduoi, Neezy, Soso68, Vorleak, and Pinky3!

Enjoy your stay and make yourself at home!

Thanks for ur warm welcome na kha!!! :dance1: Enjoy these biscuits with a cup of tea or coffee will be better!!!

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Gosh! Nadech is just looking so good in the IN MAgazine that I keep wanting to repost his pictures that the fans are posting on IG lol

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@Amya, @meocutduoi, @Neezy, @soso68, @vorleak,  @Pinky3, and @selenabaya, welcome to the thread.  Hope you all will have lots of fun with us na.

Yaya, her mom, and her future mother in law..... narak mak mak kha.....

This is so cute......

cr:as tagged

Don't want o be beautiful......
in the eyes of every men in the world
But, want to be adorable......
in the eyes of the man whom we love is enough!