[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Hi ladies, you're very welcome and    :thanks:  for your kind words and for sharing mak mak kha.
@ausa, thanks for the beautiful MV.
@cookiies and keylargo,  I agree

cr:as tagged fr NY at pantip

These are  recent pictures  (Tuesday in Thailand).     Yaya had a relaxing day with the family doing favorite family activities (horseback riding and going to the sea)
while Nadech had a midterm at RSU.  (Good luck ja.)

Neezy

sarNie Adult
QueenYeon - I love your signature! I keep watching it over and over again! Lol.

Ausa - Great job on the video! I loved it! Especially the beginning.

Thank you everyone else for posting pics and videos as always! Sorry I can't thank everyone personally. I probably won't even have time to come on here as much but I just want to tell you girls keep up with the good work with updating Yadech news!!! :thumbsup:

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Thanks Ausa for the cute Yadech mv, it was so cuuute! I liked their old videos, they were soooooo shy back then! 
Thanks Amya for the RS clip! It's funny because each time they show us the same cuts xD they really need to film more into RS. We still have a long way to go, obviously! I gotta agree too, this thread is breaking all record!! From the views to the actual replies! I wonder when RS airs how the number of views will be till then?  :scratchhead2:

Key, I had a blast!  :woot2: there were some family guests that's why I was a bit late here! how about you?
And thanks Sasha and Tippy! it's all in few days so Happy eid to muslim yadechers! :beer:

It's nice to see Yaya relaxing a little, she sure needed some rest,our hardworking girl! 

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Wow, I was gone only a few weeks and we have had so many new members here at Yadech thread!

A warm  :welcome1: to   maikair.....yukielim....Lyaneew.....nett.....inaya91.....ceda_lee.....ImQueen.....bella.....littledummy.....one_of_others.....devotely.....sasha.....moonchild

Enjoy your stay and make yourself at home na.

credit:  parfection.com

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Yay!!! Welcome back Vimalee!!! We miss ya! Thought you abandoned us lol hope you had a wonderful vacation

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Yay.....welcome back Vimalee.  Hope you have lots of fun na.  We sure miss you ja.

Woody Talk  Show
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEdsFgee5Aw
cr:LookPeeLookNong2

The Fortune teller predicts that Nadech'll have to work a little harder to prove himself.   But at the end,  A real diamond will  forever be a real diamond just like
Nadech will be forever superstar.   Another thing is his eyebrows which represent number 1.

I'm so happy to hear that Nadech is a forever superstar!!!

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Aww, thanks Bubba for all you do! We are really thankful for the translation. I like that saying. "A real diamond will forever be a real diamond". Yes, Nadech will forever be known as superstar even if his popularity dies down ❤❤❤

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
@ausa thanks for the mv you've made, i love it to bits!! it contains all the sweet yadech moments, from the start to the present  :heart: looking forward to your next mv! 

@amya thanks for ssbt clip. i love how yaya speaks japanese, it really cute!! 

@nee don't be gone for too long, come visit us whenever you're free, always love reading your comments! ^^ 

@vimalee welcome back, you've been missed dearly and i hope you enjoyed your vacation!! 

@bubba thanks for the translation, that fortune teller sure is accurate!! 

cr as tagged
coincidental or not, up to you to decide :) 

IG:urassayas
Paradise  #sripanwa #phuket @csperb

so yaya's in phuket, spending time with her beloved family  :heart:

cr: @krongkarnp
the chief editor is teasing us!!! why cover nadech's eyes!  

the day when yaya brought henry to channel 3! they're so cute together, love their super close bond  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=YBsD0wlaXSc

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Morning ja everyone! Thank you for all the lovely pic and mv. @Ausa, thanks for the mv, love all the sweet scene.
@bubba, like always you have been so kind to us giving us info and pic about Yadech.
@ tippy, for the clip and pic :)
@Vimalee, welcome back na. Hope you had a wonderful time. We all miss you here :)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi tippy thanks v much 4 v lovely pic of yaya n her siz, cousin ! phuket is really beautiful ! da mag sure gets us excited n counting down ! have a v nice r&r time tippy !

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
you're welcome key! hope you have an enjoyable night, breaking last day of fast with your family (if you are)! ^^

cr as tagged

the way nadech dress is so cute here  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

cr mistine thailand
bts of our gorgeous yaya for mistine iron curve mascara! 

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
Some of u girls that have been in the thread that i started about James and yaya. i'm sorry to disappoint u girls. but it turns out that khun' mam isn't planing on doing it. Now i just need to delete the thread, does anyone knows how to help me with it?? 

Falada

sarNie Adult
cookiies said:
Some of u girls that have been in the thread that i started about James and yaya. i'm sorry to disappoint u girls. but it turns out that khun' mam isn't planing on doing it. Now i just need to delete the thread, does anyone knows how to help me with it?? 

I think you just need to ask one of the admins to delete it. :D