[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Neezy said:
Wow, I just went on Image Magazine instagram and I can't believe how many people want to see Yadech in Maldives next!!! Almost EVERYONE voted for them to shoot in Maldives! Maybe our lucky Yaya will get her wish after all! Lol.

You are so right!

IMAGE just posted "just wonder how much you miss them in IMAGE."  less than 14 hours ago and more then 300 requested for Yadech to be in Maldives.   Remembered, Yaya wanted to visit Maldives and asked Nadech if he would go with her.    Whoever has an IG account can go to imagemagazine IG and comment in English is ok.    Who knows Yaya may get her wishes and we Yadech fans will be on :cloud9:

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks again tippy wif yr v nice pic n cmn !
mc i cant agree wif u more we r catching up on yadechs romance here !
thank u falada 4 clip !
soso68 we love coming here, reading, sharing everybodys posts ! come here wif excitement n anticipation n leave wif happy vibes !
nee vimalee n m9 hope yadech get their wishes come true in maldives ! susu

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks vimalee n nett, such appropriate n sweet congratulatory message 2 future mil, yaya herself got more than brownie points 4 tat!!!

dami1025

sarNie Egg
Thank u vimalee and tippy for ur translation and your photos!! Hehe the more i stay in this forum, the more "hawks eyes" i discovered LOL u guys r truly amazingggg!!!! Love all the hints that u pointed out to us Yadecher hehe ;)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
yaya kugimiya said:
hi all can somebody with kind heart can give me the translation in this picture?thanks

http://s1284.photobucket.com/user/charmie13/media/photo_zps11f48d04.jpg.html

kaew_jung  I'm pleased with all of the pictures  urassaya

kwankao2010  bonding as one  #beautiful model
#exceptional photographer
#today is fin for mae kaew points out the upload picture is in Chomburi
#nong Ya upload picture at the sea  #Chomburi has the sea   #Pattaya is in Chomburi
# exactly jin   # Eh! anybody think the same!

Amya

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks Vimalee for the translation!!!!

Hello ladies!!!! Thanks for all the post !!! I appreciate everyone of you and so glad to be a part of this thread simply because of you all!!!

I feel another image magazine shoot for Yadech but this time in Maldives ??? So cute yaya replied!!

All their Mother's Day pictures are so touching. Looking at Nadech wai (pray) to his mom is so touching. Im flattered and happy for their family.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@m9,  doin't know na.  I just translate it. but it seems like a hint that they might be  hehe.  But, if they were, I'm in :cloud9: .
@keylargo, you're very welcome and I do miss you too.   :grouphug: .

The comment on this picture is too cute and I love it.......
The two stars are destined to be real love.

May all your wishes come true na ja.

Awww....the way Nadech looking at Yaya is sooo sweet.....

cr:as tagged

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
m9saeteurn1 said:
Ohhh, so this is the picture Yaya commented on that she do miss! Wow! I am on c9 too now. Lol :yes:  :cloud9:
Is she slowyly hinting????

hmmmmm.....they meet nearly everyday even they dont shoot together laterly, she still miss "them"? or "him"? hahahahaha!!! i hope to see them together in image too and actually i hope to see them everywhere and anytime, and i m patient enough to wait to see it....lol!

Neezy

sarNie Adult
The comment Yaya made on IG, I think she meant to say she miss them as in she misses doing photoshoots for Image magazine, not actually missing Nadech himself. Lol.

I love Nadech and Yaya's family photos. Hopefully both families will come together soon to take a photo together! If not, I want a photo of Nadech with Yaya's dad OR a pic of Yaya with Nadech's dad. That will be good enough. Hehe.

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
Thank s bubba for translation, ya ya is so sweet!

Trying to upload a pic using my phone. Sorry about the quality! Anyway here's prove that yaya met up with mae keaw yesterday. Paying respect to her future mother in law hehe!! This can be counted as big hint right? :)

On a side note, I think she went to nadech 's house? Anybody can clarify it? :)

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Aww! Is this at Nadech's house? ❤❤❤

Lol, you beat me to it Tippytoes ;)
Gosh, this is just too much to take in! LoL I'll just stay on c9 bkos there's no point in coming down haha...I seriously get the feeling we will hear they are a couple soon :) ❤❤❤

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
Hehe m9 your pic is better! Mine sucks when I upload it to photobucket, the image quality just dropped. I got a feeling that it won't take too long to hear this dream like news soon... Having mixed feelings about it!