[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
cookiies said:

This picture has a story ^^
This pic was taken around 22:30 and the truth is that nadech finish shooting his scenes around 21:00 but yaya had more scenes to film. 
So how came nadech be there when he finish filming 1 hour and 30 minutes ago?  :pervie:  :pervie:
Anyway both of them were really tired, so nadech apologize to the fans and said that he and yaya is really tired. And the fans understood them. 
Cr to ny home pantip ^^ 
thanks cookiies for the info

actually when anybody is head over heels in love like nadech. :heart: he can no longer hide his feelings anymore unconsciously to the point that waiting for yaya's filming instead of going home after  he was done with his part is making him so obvious for his love and care for his gf :heart: so if he is tired why not go home to take some rest and care less about yaya :yuck: anyways they are just pure friends with no romantic involvement :whatever: at all,but the good news is our nadech is deeply in love with his nong sao :heart: where can he get so much energy and enthusiasm to watch yaya even he is tired.i'm sure nadech's endorphin level and adrenaline level are at it's highiest point :woot: needless to say yadech are an item indeed no matter how they deny it but sorry their actions cant lie to us :woot:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Let me add a few thoughts to the picture above.  Like I said in the previous page, what he had pleaded with the fans was very heart-felt and I'm touched by what he said.   He was very concern for Yaya's well being.  She just came back from Japan and probably couldn't sleep much on the plane and had to go film RFTD very early in the morning until almost midnight.   He knew Yaya wouldn't refuse their fans asking them for pictures and autographs after finishing filming.   Nadech, being a good Pe chai and a caring person, pleaded with the fans for their understanding.   I'm very proud of you, Nadech!

I think Nadech was sitting in the cockpit, probably preparing for his upcoming CF with Asian Airline (AA).

credit:  kaew_jung IG

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Hi Ladies,

Thanx as usual :) all of you are so fantastic with the new updates and/or comments. 

@cookiies thank you for letting us know about that cute tidbit. Definitely something is up because if her mom was there to watch and take care of her you would think that he would've left already and so normally if you weren't boyfriend or gf no friend would have stayed that long. Plus from that news you can tell he missed her so I mean being away 3 days without seeing her must have been agonizing hehe.

@lu @tippy Thank you for the pics gets me super excited can't wait for more rftd pics  :coolpix:

@ Mrschum: thanx for translating the clip :)

@bubba of course thank you for sharing the clip and your pics as well  :thumbup:

@key and yk: LOVE your comments you two keep it coming love the insight hehe  :coverlaf:

and some pics below to enjoy everyone  :clap:  :blush:  :wub:   Have a WONDERFUL DAY!!! GOOD NIGHT  :yawn:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
cookiies said:

This picture has a story ^^
This pic was taken around 22:30 and the truth is that nadech finish shooting his scenes around 21:00 but yaya had more scenes to film. 
So how came nadech be there when he finish filming 1 hour and 30 minutes ago?  :pervie:  :pervie:
Anyway both of them were really tired, so nadech apologize to the fans and said that he and yaya is really tired. And the fans understood them. 
Cr to ny home pantip ^^ 

One of the comments on this picture that I like the most and would like to share na kha.

"I felt bad that nong (Yaya) just returned from Japan,  didn't get to sleep much, and she probably didn't sleep on the plane either.   In the morning she had to film a lakorn until 10pm.  I felt sorry for her.   She is an Iron lady indeed.   If fc really love nong would understand na kha.   It was so cute of Nadech to care and concern about nong.   He knew that nong was  tired and stressed from filming a lakorn all day and would like to rest,  and  Nadech knew that Ya won't dare to refuse fc.  

Nadech is a Pe chai who knew his nong sao very well.  No wonder Ya said that she never close to anyone as much as Pe Nadech because he was very honest.  He is an adviser and a colleague.  Pe Nadech is everything.   We understand now that Ya spoke sincerely because this gentleman has already demonstrated that he can always take care and protect his nong sao well.   And finally because of his goodness, he can win the heart of our beautiful young lady.   I applaud Nadech's integrity and may the two have a secure life na ja.   We fc ny will always support these two kha."

Thanks ladies for sharing beautiful pics,clips and wonderful comments na.

nett

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks vimalee and bubba for the translation.

So sweet of her p'chai to care so much for her even he himself was tired too.

Btw, is the picture posted by vimalee with her mum massaging her back giving some trick? I am seeing her receding hairline threat.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi lovely thanks 2 yr awesome self 2, posting many pic 4 us ! appreciate it ! nadech is v handsome in suit, yaya is simply beautiful n elegant !
thanks v much vimalee n bubba wif translation ! nadech is a total endearing beau, so happy 4 yaya, he cares so much 4 her !  
thanks nett 4 posting pic, yaya is super slim in these formal attire, she looks great ! tnnkk bts yadech were so down 2 earth n casual, i love it !

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Vimalee said:

credit as tagged and NadechYaya.com FB

Why didn't they just take turns massage each other back?  (oops, sorry for thinking out loud), I meant so Mae Pla and Pe Peeda won't be tired.

yeah why not and yadech fandom will celebrate  :cheer: it will be a big scandalous news for all to see :woot:  :woot2:
my delusional thought is that where and when did yadech kiss(vacumm kiss) and hug each other privately after not seeing each other for 3days :heart: i guess in the toilet or in the dressing room with locked door :pervie:  :pervie:sorry for my pervieness :woot:  :dance2:  :woot2:

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
thank you everyone for the updates!  :heart:  @yk you got me laughing at the word "vacuum kiss"!!! :rofl:  @m9 the first pic...!!! ohmygodddddd... he looks so good as a flight attendant already, and what if he's the pilot?!?! we will all end up in the hospital...  

cr: @peeda36 
rivals!

golf is about the same height as yaya..?

oh that's because she's wearing heels :)

another couple item to add to the list? :heart:  :) 

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@tippy and m9, thanks for more pics updates ja.

According to admin from Barry.Ya,  Nadech will have a new lakorn with Mint Chalida in "Kaew Ta Waan Jai" which is already confirmed by the producer.  
Yay!!!.....another lakorn for Nadech!!!

A very beautiful  and sweet collage pictures of Yadech...

cr'as tagged

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
@Tippytoes - you know i didnt think of that? lol he could be the pilot since he was sitting in the cockpit in one of the earlier picture? If he was my flight attendant my 15+ hours of flight would be so worth it. haha I like their couple glasses btw. Very stylish..
YAYYY Bubba!! That is good news! That explain why all of the sudden I am seeing everyone posting picture of Nadech & Mint at the Naraja Awards together. I must say they looked really cute in that picture together. Nadech just all of the sudden is making a lot of lakorns for us fans ;)

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
YEAH, perfect news for me. Thanks Bubba ka , hehe.

Mint is perfect choice, I like her too and since Mint is a very close friend of Yaya, i'm feeling more safety now, haha. Silly thought , haha.

Why dont I thibk about this possibility before ? So now, just wait and see whether rumor about Yaya having new lakorn with James Ma is true or not, will be very interesting if they just swap the couple like that, haha. Or with James Ji is also okay. I'm fine for Yaya coupling with all handsome guys but will not be the same on Nadech case.

Why am I so mean ? ^^

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks Tippy, I miss u too na.

Seem like we are both busy now. Hope you are doing well ka *rak rak*

@Vimalee : Thank you dear. I'm doing good, my job is about travel and this is summer time in many countries, that's why it is pretty busy now in our com ^^

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I'm glad Nadech will have more lakorns, but I think the ones with Taew and Mint Chalida will not be until next year.  He still has Rising Sun part 1 with Mario and Taew and RFTD with Yaya.   I think Nadech is accepting more lakorns now because he is finishing up with his school and his events and CFs are not as heavy loaded as before.   It is good for him to have more lakorns so he can be in the public eyes since there are many up coming and rising newbies he has to compete with. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCOIbpMfDMQ&sns=em

Just a short clip about his Secret Idol Award and his merit with Yaya at his hometown Korn Kaen.   There will be another merit and mini concert toward the end of year at his hometown again to raise fund to benefit the disabled.  Nadech contributes his good deeds to Mae Kaew's influence and upbringing and would like to encourage young people to participate and be more involved in the community.

Regarding yaya paying respect to his mother on Mother's Day,  Nadech said Yaya loves and respects his mom and she just wanted to pay respect to his mom and asked for her blessing.  As for Yaya's mother, he said he didn't go pay respect to her in person but sent a message wishing her a Happy Mother's Day.

@luloveyaya, it seems like you have a great job traveling to different part of the countries and experiencing many wonders of the world!

ps:    The producer of the new lakorn for Nadech and Mint said she was very happy and cried that she got Nadech because she had requested him two years ago.  The title is called, "My Darling (The Apple of My Eye), My Sweetheart"

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Thanks Vimalee! Well, why not in person Nadech? You're supposed to do like Yaya did. Lol

@lulu I would love to travel as my job too! Enjoy & have lots of fun doing so!