[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
@yaya kugimiya  yes, no one asked about their vd dinner.....hahahahaha, whatever, yadech will deny everything with their shyly smile...lol.  i feel that majority medias love yadech, many reporters r yadechers...it seems that everyone wants to protect their relationship and they r all agree with their beautiful love...
======================================================

good, nadech admitted that he passed by her university, which reminders me a rumor that he picked up and sent yaya secretly....so it is not a rumor, like my friend said many "gossip" r real....hahahahaha! 

ok, so we know right now that they r engaged...lol. but saving money first for wedding... :woot: ohhh...which reminders me that rumor has it that yaya and nadech bought a land or a house together earlier in this yr, and in the begining they deny it and then nadech admitted that he bought a new house next to his home, and he didnt decorate and not planed to move inside coz he is fear to stay alone...lol.....

maybe they really bought it together? or maybe nadech bought this house for their wedding?hahahahahaha!!! ok, i just guess it, dont trust my imagination and delusion.... :woot2: 

ps: i m looking forward to watching yaya and mario pair up .... they look very nice together...

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Charmz said:
Yeah. Nobody asked them about vday. Gag order or something? That's probably one of the conditions on releasing the article. Keep quiet for 4 months, release it right before they go for tge shoot in europe that way every1 will have something else to talk about and not the dinner! Clever!! Rumor has it they are engaged?!
yup GAG ORDER is possible with money

we all know yadech are filthy rich with their millions of talent fees.their moms are covering their beloved children to be romantically happy in private  and to avoid scandalous news yadech moms are always with these two lovers.but because not all the time their moms are available to tag with yadech yaya's friends and catreeya will come to the rescue so that their date wont stop :heart: esp when yadech are both free at the same time :cheer: but i've noticed at a cafe and at the dog park i didnt see any yaya's friends or even catreeya correct me if i'm wrong.i guess there are times yadech are dating alone without any chaperone :cloud9: when they wanted pure privacy and i guess their moms are fair enough to allow them  :cheer: like during their vd dinner date :cloud9: anyways yadech are old enough to date.and the best dating place for yadech is in their homes itself no paparazzis can ever disturb them

so we can never expect any yadech stolen intimate photos  by paparazzis and even the world collapse yadech will never admit their relationship unless yaya will get pregnant by mistake :rofl:  :pervie: sorry for my pervy thots lol!

btw this YADECH ENGAGEMENT thing is base on yaya's ring and followed by nedech's rolex watch and yaya is wearing a rolex like lady's watch a little bit identical to nadech's.dont take this seroiusly but  the tendency is high lol! :heart:

CaSURVIVOUR

bubba said:
is referred to this clip  na.

Wow wow wow  FCNY who watched the morning news today could only say one word, FIN!   Waiting for the news clip kha.   The news is as followed.

The morning news interviewed Bear (Nadech) that he discreetly picked up nong at Chula and about their secret engagement.   Bear said that it's a bypass and the engagement news is not true but said to save the money first.  But, Soriyut and the team continued to tease like  the way from Rangsid  to Chula passed through Angri Dunang road. (seen like the team know that they (Yadech) like each other)  hahahahahaha...........The End.

(??). Barry's shy naaaa (??)
"Oh, Pe Barry told them all."

Thanks MrsChum and Lovely for sharing ja.
thanks bubba

how i love this hint though he denied about their engagement but saying"to save money first"was a clear indication that yadech are lovers already of course if he admitted that they are engaged right away it will be a big news in the thai ent industry. :cheer: fans will celebrate and media will separate them :rant:

actually nadech can say directly say in the interview that he and yaya are impossible to be engaged bec they treated each other as SIBLINGS(lame excuse) :secret: but instead he just simply denied it and said (by unaware mistake )to save money first :dance3:  what an honest mistake :dance3: lol nadech was almost caught by his own words lol! maybe he did not say "to save money first"my yadech heart will surely get  hurt lol! :woot2:  :woot2:

CaSURVIVOUR

Charlenem said:
@yaya kugimiya  yes, no one asked about their vd dinner.....hahahahaha, whatever, yadech will deny everything with their shyly smile...lol.  i feel that majority medias love yadech, many reporters r yadechers...it seems that everyone wants to protect their relationship and they r all agree with their beautiful love...
======================================================

good, nadech admitted that he passed by her university, which reminders me a rumor that he picked up and sent yaya secretly....so it is not a rumor, like my friend said many "gossip" r real....hahahahaha! 

ok, so we know right now that they r engaged...lol. but saving money first for wedding... :woot: ohhh...which reminders me that rumor has it that yaya and nadech bought a land or a house together earlier in this yr, and in the begining they deny it and then nadech admitted that he bought a new house next to his home, and he didnt decorate and not planed to move inside coz he is fear to stay alone...lol.....

maybe they really bought it together? or maybe nadech bought this house is for their wedding?hahahahahaha!!! ok, i just guess it, dont trust my imagination and delusion.... :woot2: 

ps: i m looking forward to watching yaya and mario pair up .... they look very nice together...
thanks Charlenem

actually i've read this in the bashers forum sometimes in january or feb this year that nadech is actually yaya's driver lol!he really used to pick up and drop yaya in her university in some occasions esp during their paragon event rehearsal.

and btw i would love to see yaya and mario in a lakorn or  movie in fact he's the best next to nadech to pair with yaya.though i'm rooting to patricia good and mario too and also thanwa is fine with me for yaya omg i hope yaya wont fall for them equally cute hotties lol!

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
yaya kugimiya said:
thanks Charlenem

actually i've read this in the bashers forum sometimes in january or feb this year that nadech is actually yaya's driver lol!he really used to pick up and drop yaya in her university in some occasions esp during their paragon event rehearsal.

and btw i would love to see yaya and mario in a lakorn or  movie in fact he's the best next to nadech to pair with yaya.though i'm rooting to patricia good and mario too and also thanwa is fine with me for yaya omg i hope yaya wont fall for them equally cute hotties lol!
hahaha, i m totally agree with u for the looking of mario and thanwa....they r both very cute, actually i liked mario b4 i know nadech and then i go for nadech..lol, but i still like mario. i would be ok if yaya pair up with mario or thanwa, but i dont think yaya would fall for them over nadech.... now the affection that she shows towards to nadech is very obviously and very deep....

CaSURVIVOUR

m9saeteurn1 said:
Nooo Nadech has a different look/charisma that can't be beat haha He is def. one-of-kind!!! ❤❤❤
that's why i said mario is just next to nadech dont be jealous much lol!

ok enjoy this gif really cuter and hottier than mario lol! 

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Lol, no not jealous at all just saying he can't be beat look/personality/humor wise. Don't get me wrong the others are cutie too! Lol, love the gif! Hehe

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
:thanks: again bubba for translating for us.  Really appreciated your time and efforts na.
So Nadech said, "Secret engagement - not true at all, need to save money first.   Drop off or pick up Yaya - no, just passing by, it is a through road."

Here are some cute comments:

"How much do you still need, let this mother helps you."

"Money.....how much......how much?  Let this big sister assists you na."

Lol, Nadech.  If you said you still need more time because you and Yaya are still young and you have to finish school first then I would believe you.   Yaya is a simple person and I don't think she would want a giant rock on her finger.....remember that cute and simple ring that Yaya often wears on her ring finger?

For those of you who wanted to know what Nadech does with all his money, he helps his parents, his relatives, bought lands, invest in gold, and already save for his future children's education.  Yaya, he is a good catch!  Believe us!

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Lovely_k said:
Well Ladies,
Here is a pic and a video to say Good night!!!! Thank you everyone for sharing and I hope each and every one of you ladies have a good week. Take care not sure when Ill be back but Ill be sure to stop in from time to time this week. :)  :tearybye:

The top 2 comments I like about this picture.  These comments are super duper sweet!!!!

"I'm not interested in a tea......coffee....sweet roll....or anything at all....'I'm only interested in this beautiful lady who came with me.....I just want to sit and look at this beautiful face....beautiful......just looking, I'll be satisfied.....I don't want anything anymore....As for sweetness....you can see from my eyes.....always sweet krub.'   I'm pretty happy.....I'm smiling from ear to ear.....because I am 'in.love' krub."

"Look like Prince William and Duchess Kate when they were first dating at university, hope the same ending happens for these two since the are so perfect match, beautiful and full of life and that cheers up the world surrounding them. Wish their love for each other be eternal with happy ending as for William and Kate."

@Lu, Lovely, MrsChum, thanks so much for sharing beautiful pictures and clip ja.
@yk,  thanks for a very handsome Nadech gif na.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thanks Lovely for the pic, love it :heart:

@vimalee thanks na for the translation, you are always kind :) :heart:

@ bubba thanks for the sweet comment and I LOVE your comment about Prince William and Kate. I wish for them to be in a happy ending like Prince William and Kate too, they are truly perfect for each other :heart: :heart:

GOOD NIGHT ALL!

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Aww, I love all of their Europe pictures!! It is slowly coming out one by one. Super duper cute!! Thank you ladies for the translations. I love the comment about how much does he need? Lol

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
thanks to dear @vimalee and @bubba for translations, i was supprised that u were not thai when i read it. how u study thai language? u two r really kind to help us for all translation and informations, thank u! and thanks to all friends here who always bring the infos and pix for us.....
=====================================================

i think this little couple is rich enough for build up their new family now :dance1: , but maybe the little husband wants to gain more for their future garantee...lol! maybe he is preparing the money for his future career, such as a production company? lol! i m so glad that many thai ppl compare yadech to william and kate even though i m not a fan of them, but i m still very happy to hear it. i trust yadech can make another fairytale, i trust that they could make us believe in LOVE(they do ), i've never seen any couple who match each other so much as they do, god, pls let them turn to be prince and princess of thailand with a good ending..... :cheer: 
the funny thing is the reporters dont ask if they r dating right now.....lol, instead to ask them directly if they r engaged...hahaha, i m very curious how this news made up and any evidences? dont tell me bcoz of the ring as we the fans imagined? lol! :woot: 

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi lovely thanks 4 da romantic pic....full of sweetness, would b so wonderful if theyre free 2 go on hols like tat wout a care ! thanks 2 4 vdo lovely ! appreciate it so much !
thanks vimalee n bubba ! fans r really kind...pushing yadech 4 da big day ...n sweetest comparison of pw&km ! yadech r indeed th pwkm ! nadech is such a good man full of responsibility n care !
v appreciative 2 lu m9 mc yk charlenem meo nett falada 4 always staying on top, posting beautiful pic vdo, cmns, thank u ladies ! ur all 2 generous wif yr time n sharing, my Big Thank you !

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Ahhh! More updates from BJ Jeans but all in Thai. It looks like the preorder instructions .

Thai speaking Yadech fans please help!
can on of you sweet ladies head over to BJ Jeans ( Thaialnd)'s Facebook and pls share with us how to preorder those hot Nadech Tees?!

Btw I agree with charlenem Mario and Yaya looks pretty good together. Never thought of them as a pair. Wouldn't hurt to see them in a lakorn together.

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
Hi girls, I have seen that some of u girls wanted to order the tshirt that have nadech on it. So I have been talking to the admin and ask if they can ship it. But they wanted to know The quality and the location so they can find out the accurate price for shipping and the payment will be via bank transfer.. 
So please tell me where u girls live ( u girls can pm me) and i will talk to the admin of BJ jeans and see what they will say. 
DO this as fast as u girl can na 

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
cookiies said:
Hi girls, I have seen that some of u girls wanted to order the tshirt that have nadech on it. So I have been talking to the admin and ask if they can ship it. But they wanted to know The quality and the location so they can find out the accurate price for shipping and the payment will be via bank transfer.. 
So please tell me where u girls live ( u girls can pm me) and i will talk to the admin of BJ jeans and see what they will say. 
DO this as fast as u girl can na 
Thanks for the great news fingers crossed they can do this .. I have pm-ed you

meocutduoi

sarNie Egg
Smile is always on my face whenever i come here, read all ur information, ur pics, ur clips and cmts! Khop khun thuk khon makkkkkk ka! For bringing every good things and nice words abt our Yadech!  :heart:
Eventhough I couldn't be happy :no:  when i heard Nadech say that they are just brother and sister again, I was also satisfied with his shy smile when being asked about secret engagement :D I saw he couldn't stop smiling :bhehe: He is right, he needs to save money for the future of Yadech's children, right?  :pervie: Take ur time ka, Nadech! We r always patient and ready to receive good news from two of u ka!  :dance1: Just need to look at each other and beam happily like this is enough for us! 
Ur smiles r not only ur smiles, but r also ours!  :heart:

Cre: Fatookta Tookta