[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
I just found this one and it is so hilarious hahaha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgUmyDU3V9Y

Let me tell you what is special about this video that I need to come here and post ( in case, everyone knew it already, sorry na , haha)

First, Nadech's T-shirt :pervie:
Second, Nadech's Pant :loool: :loool: :loool:
Third one, start from 2:05, after they mentioned that they need to dance for all of their performances, Nadech asked" are u okay? " Ya said " I'm not ok, because no one encourages/ supports me " , then Nadech said at 2:10: " ... ( something about work days) It's not me, right? " ==> he means that he is not the one who did not support her, then he laughed at himself hahaha. Yaya was a little bit shock and then " you need to dance too, therefore you need to have double support " :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:  OH MY GOD, these two persons, what are you trying to do here lor ??? :spin: :spin: :spin:

nett

sarNie Hatchling
Greeting ladies! Thanks you girls for the pictures, fan account, translation and clips. lol at the new rescue team, thanks too.

Who this lady? Yaya? But dont look like. Should be old cf. Oh oh my heart can't take it. She has to be yaya and not anyone else to be so close with him especially with bare top. How am I going to take it when tonnes of sweet picture with Na and his co-stars coming out during the fitting this Wed!!!!! Let's alone the sweet scene in the lakorn with them. 555555
Well, hope no real kisses in his new lakorn but more real kisses in RFTD. Pua hahahah.

nett

sarNie Hatchling
luloveyaya said:
I just found this one and it is so hilarious hahaha

Let me tell you what is special about this video that I need to come here and post ( in case, everyone knew it already, sorry na , haha)

First, Nadech's T-shirt :pervie:
Second, Nadech's Pant :loool: :loool: :loool:
Third one, start from 2:05, after they mentioned that they need to dance for all of their performances, Nadech asked" are u okay? " Ya said " I'm not ok, because no one encourages/ supports me " , then Nadech said at 2:10: " ... ( something about work days) It's not me, right? " ==> he means that he is not the one who did not support her, then he laughed at himself hahaha. Yaya was a little bit shock and then " you need to dance too, therefore you need to have double support " :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:  OH MY GOD, these two persons, what are you trying to do here lor ??? :spin: :spin: :spin:
===================
Thanks lu. I have no idea what they talking about until you explain. They are so cute. v v

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Good morning everyone.

Yaya posted this picture on her IG "Happy Sunday na ka. "

So prettyyyyyyyyyyyyy..........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry ladies, I ran out of thanks!  Didn't know there was a limit.

I have more behind the scenes stories to tell, but gotta go right now.  Be back tonight.

credit:  Urassayas IG

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi nett welcome back n lots of thanks wif such a big compilation of yadechs events n pic ! Its a v good summary of yadechs happenings of da week! tyvm!
Hi mc nong pearl is v cute n totally sweet of yayas bd greetings 2her!
lu thanks again translating 4us, tats 1 of my fave yadech goof vdo!
hi sovatana nice 2cu again n its really amazing here, every1 is just so full of humor, generous wif sharing n lots of love 4 yadech n among yadechers owise we wouldnt hit more than 1mil views! njoy!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi falada thank u 4yr shoutout ! just hearing from u my day is good, tyvm n i wish u a nice day 2 ! HAK
thanks nett 4 more pic, yadech r so goofy wif their tongue expression !
thanks a lot huanzhu bubba my buddies i know i could count on u, lu is lucky we r ever attentive n i love my oxy team, da best team !

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Lovely_k said:
my dear @vim or @bubba Can you please translate this article  THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!!!!

http://news.sanook.com/1208426/เม้าท์-/

มีประเด็นให้ต้องเคลียร์อีกแล้วสำหรับนางเอกสาว "ญาญ่า อุรัสยา" เพราะล่าสุดมีกระแสข่าวเม้าท์มอยออกมาว่าเจ้าตัวแอบควงแขนพี่ชายคนสนิท "ณเดชน์ คูกิมิยะ" บินลัดฟ้าไปรับบุญงานกุศลงานไกลถึงประเทศพม่า แถมยังฟันค่าตัวแพ็คคู่สูงถึง 7หลักซะด้วย!! ซึ่งจริงเท็จยังไงนั้นสาวญาญ่าเค้าได้ออกมาชี้แจงกับกองทัพสื่อไปเป็นที่เรียบร้อยแล้วว่า...
"เรื่องนี้ไม่จริงเลยค่ะ ญาญ่ากับพี่ณเดชน์ยังไม่มีแผนว่าจะไปพม่าเลยด้วยซ้ำ ยิ่งถ้าไปพม่าได้ค่าตัวเจ็ดหลักแถมเป็นงานบุญด้วยแล้วอันนี้ยิ่งไม่มีทางเป็นไปได้เลย เพราะเราไม่มีเวลาแล้วก็ไม่เคยวางแผนว่าจะไปจริงๆ"
ตกใจไหมที่อยู่ๆ ก็มีคนมาจับตามองเรื่องค่าตัว ?
"เรื่องค่าตัวสำหรับญาญ่ามันเป็นปกติอยู่แล้วค่ะเพราะทุกคนก็จับตามองมาตลอด"
ล่าสุดมีกระแสข่าวลือออกมาว่าเราจะต้องเล่นละครประกบคู่กับ "เจมส์ จิรายุ" ด้วย ?
"เรื่องนี้หนูยังไม่แน่ใจร้อยเปอร์เซ็นเหมือนกันคงต้องรอให้ผู้ใหญ่คอนเฟิร์มอีกที เพราะหนูไม่รู้อะไรเลย"
เห็นเค้าสรุปออกมาแล้วว่าเป็นเรื่อง ใต้ฟ้าสีคราม กับ ปริศนา ?
"ไม่รู้จริงๆ ค่ะว่าชื่อเรื่องอะไรหรือแนวไหนแต่ถ้าเป็นไปได้ก็ดี ส่วนเรื่องปริศนาอันนี้ไม่น่าจะใช่นะเพราะหนูไม่เคยได้ยินเลย"
ส่วนตัวเรากลัวแฟนคลับจะแอนตี้ไหม ?
"คิดว่าไม่มีหรอกค่ะ"
แต่ตอนนี้ก็มีหลายคนตั้งกลุ่มแอนตี้ขึ้นมาแล้วนะ ?
"หนูเชื่อนะว่าถ้าละครออนแอร์แล้วเนื้อเรื่องสนุกเค้าก็อาจจะให้กำลังใจนักแสดงก็ได้"
เรารู้สึกยังไงบ้างที่ตอนนี้เหมือนแฟนคลับจะมีอิทธิพลต่อการเลือกนักแสดงพอสมควร ?
"สำหรับเรื่องนี้หนูเข้าใจค่ะ เพราะว่าเค้าก็จะเป็นคนอีกหนึ่งกลุ่มที่ติดตามดูละครเราตลอด แต่ทั้งนี้แล้วการคัดเลือกนักแสดงมันก็ขึ้นอยู่กับการตัดสินใจของผู้ใหญ่ด้วยว่าบทไหนเหมาะสมกับใครมากกว่า"
กลัวพี่ ณเดชน์ หึงไหมถ้าเราต้องเล่นคู่กับ เจมส์จิ ?
"ไม่หึงหรอก (หัวเราะ)"
ยืนยันว่าไม่มีเกาเหลาแน่นอนหากต้องเปลี่ยนคู่จิ้น ?
"เราไม่มีเกาเหลาอะไรกันเลยค่ะ"
Finally, I finished translating hehe...

Once again, there are issues to be cleared up for the young nang ek “Yaya Urassaya”  because there is
a recent rumor that Yaya and her closest Pe chai “Nadech Kugimiya”  accept the charity/merit work as far as
Burma.  In addition, their performing fee is very  high up to 7 digits!!   Yaya came out to explain to the media.

Yaya:     This is not true.  Pe Nadech and I do not have a plan to go to Burma at all.  Even if going to
Burma and earning 7 digits when it’s a merit work,  then it is not possible at all because we do not have time and

never really have a plan to go.

Are you surprise that suddenly ppl keep an eye on your performing fee?

Yaya:   To me, it is normal.

There is the latest rumor that you’ll have to play in a lakorn with James Jirayu?

Yaya:     I’m not 100% sure.  I would have to wait for the elders to confirm it because I don’t know anything.

It would be ‘Tai Fah See Kraam’ and ‘Prissana’?

Yaya:    I really don’t know.   But, if it’s possible, then it’s good.   As for Prissana, it is impossible because I
have never heard of it.

Do you afraid that fan clubs will anti?

Yaya:     I don’t think it’ll happen kha.

But right now, there are many ppl already set up a group of anti  na?

Yaya:   I believe that if the lakorn on air and it’s fun, then the ppl might be supportive to the actors.

How do you feel that it seems like the fan clubs have enough influence in the selection of actors right now?

Yaya:    For this, I understand kha  because they are one group who will follow and watch lakorns.  
However, the casting depends on the decisions of the adults to see who will fit in that role.

Do you afraid that Pe Nadech will be jealous if you pair with James Jirayu?

Yaya:     He won’t be jealous (laughing).

Are you sure that there won’t be any  talk/rumor about changing koo jin?

Yaya:    We don’t have any rumor about anything kha.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
:thanks: bubba for the translation.... Feel bad for Yadech, always this and that. Reporter like to ask weird question.

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Wow @bubba THANK YOU! my dear. For ALL THE EFFORT YOU PUT IN! Hopefully you can rest and not use your brain to much. Rest na  :thumbup: .

@Key How are you my dear. Hopefully your taking good care of yourself :)
@Lu Thnx for your translation of the video super cute.
@Vim Thank you for your dedication in this thread and any type of translating you do whether its an article or just a comment. Appreciate it all
@nett Love the compilations of pictures!!!
@yk enjoy when you comment my dear its so thorough and exactly how i feel. 
@Falada It's been awhile since you posted please do share more. :) Love it when you do
Everyone else dont mean to forget so BIG BIG THANX AND HIGH FIVE TO ALL OF YOU LOVELY LADIES FOR THE CONTRIBUTIONS.

RISING SUN PICS TO ENJOY!

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
nett said:
Greeting ladies! Thanks you girls for the pictures, fan account, translation and clips. lol at the new rescue team, thanks too.

Who this lady? Yaya? But dont look like. Should be old cf. Oh oh my heart can't take it. She has to be yaya and not anyone else to be so close with him especially with bare top. How am I going to take it when tonnes of sweet picture with Na and his co-stars coming out during the fitting this Wed!!!!! Let's alone the sweet scene in the lakorn with them. 555555
Well, hope no real kisses in his new lakorn but more real kisses in RFTD. Pua hahahah.

hi nett

the girl is pretty but she looks mature compared to yaya who is young looking ever.this is a good example of zero chemistry tandem,nadech is not complete without yaya vice versa (bias much lol!) :woot2: