[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
Sasha said:
lol huanzu this is really funny i cant stop laughing... nadech is a natural born dancer, his trademark is the bum bum shake and shoulder move plus the "huk huk" and 'brrrrrrr' sound he made. the girls go crazy at his dance moves but the winner of all is the mc... my he is so energetic... is he a mc by day and dancer by nite? lol :woot:  :woot2:  :woot: 

yeah that so true !!! :highfive: :beer:

@meocutduoi : I don know what kind of dance is that but is " Nadech's Yum Yum dance" for sure .... [н̲̅e̲̅н̲̅e̲̅н̲̅e̲̅] :dance2: :dance3:

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
they do look so great during lays event, love them!!!

cr as tagged

let me laugh at his pants first.... :pervie: :bhehe:

:eek:fftopic:

http://youtu.be/4h6qbaPkmI0

i think a lot of NY fans were out at their event, because during that time, the vote of photos on ig were slowing down a lot and JJ's votes were more than 5000 than nadech at one moment :annoyed: . as now, the event has finished, and the votes of nadech catch up JJ's very fast :pervie: .

at this moment

nadech: 958, 736

JJ: 960, 603

but i m sure we will surpass JJ asap...lol!! :rockon:  :rockon:  :rockon: 

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
MrsChum said:
Morning, evening or nights ladies :)
:thanks: Charlene for all the beautiful pic of lay, clip and your translation from the lays interview. Nice to wake up to see all this news.....
Here a short clip of RS bts.....http://youtu.be/wAEmuMjs7_Uhttp://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wAEmuMjs7_U&desktop_uri=/watch?v=wAEmuMjs7_U
Yum pooma
I post this mv before but this time I went back to put eng sub to the song. Hope you all like it :)
Good morning mc hope u hv a nice cuppa coffee ! tysm adding eng sub it sure makes it meaningful n njoyable! yr time n efforts r appreciated ! hv a great day mc!

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Good Morning!!

How is everyone today??? Well I hope everyone is doing okay. Thank you guys for all posts shared esp. @char WOW thanx for the quick updates!!!. Awesome work. Just an update for everyone :). Have a wonderful day!!!!. 

P.S: WERE A LITTLE BEHIND BUT NOTHING WE CANT CHANGE AND DESTROY THE COMPETITION TODAY!!! SU SU SU  :arrg:  :arrg:  :arrg:

UPDATE: @8:28 am

:heart: BARRY: 964,249       :heart: YAYA: 626,548
     JAMES:  963,357        BELLA: 429,048

fyi

sarNie Hatchling
auw @charlene your pics and clips are wonderful... the events looks so much fun..thx so much for sharing them
@mrschum thank u, so kind of u adding the engsub...very lovely
and @key as always encouraging everyone
@huanzhu and @sasha your comments are so funny..nadech's yum yum dance..hahahah
and for everyone hope u have a good good day

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Good Morning Ladies! Was our system down for a bit? I tried to get on this morning and couldn't...
They look so lovely at the Lay's Event. Narak Mak Mak!!!  Thanks for sharing ladies! Su Su let's keep voting! :)

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
thanks my dear key, nee and lovely for warm welcome back, i miss you too!! study and work hard, later we can play hard hehe... will certainly join you ladies whenever i'm free!!  :heart:

firstly, my favourite flowers for you wonderful ladies here. fresh from sg! 

cr: tippy 

@lovely truly appreciate your devotion in updating us on the votes, helps a lot to know where yadech is standing! so happy that nadech is leading jamesj hehe ^^ and you are our officially appointed cheerleader! not to forget about our dear key!  :heart:

@meo love and enjoy watching your mv! i know the song, its old song my mom loves to sing to it hehehe 

@vimalee :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  thank you for translating the woodytalk show!! thanks woody for second confirmation you are the best! and lol at the blurred pic of nadech hahaha... everyone knows who is it already.. its nobody nobody but "him" ! 

@bubba thanks for translation of yumyum event and the long article! thou yaya is not physically there, but somehow her presence is always there! ny fans are the best  :thumbsup:

i so love this voting game, because there are so many beautiful past yadech pix resurfacing! and of course, loving what i see from today's lays event! nadech seem so protective of his nong ^^ thanks everyone for the pix!! 

cr as tagged

lastly, god bless thailand. just saw from the news that there were floods in many provinces.. :( 

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
:thanks:MrsChum for sharing the clip!
Yes, very cuteeeeeee when they locked Yadech together as if to say you two belong together and we are glad to help even you don't want to admit it.

I used to play this game when I was little.  It brought back so much memory and I missed my friends... :cry1: :lmao:  :cry1: :lmao:

Notice during the game, everyone put their hands on the person's waist ahead of them, but Nadech placed his hands on Yaya's shoulders.   How considerate of him for his Nong Sao. 

MrsChum said:
This is a cute game, locking yadech together :)
http://instagram.com/p/eoyLfICHQS

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
:thanks:MrsChum for sharing the clip!
Yes, very cuteeeeeee when they locked Yadech together as if to say you two belong together and we are glad to help even you don't want to admit it.

I used to play this game when I was little.  It brought back so much memory and I missed my friends... :cry1: :lmao:  :cry1: :lmao:

Notice during the game, everyone put their hands on the person's waist ahead of them, but Nadech placed his hands on Yaya's shoulders.   How considerate of him for his Nong Sao. 

@dear vimalee, hahahaha, u will see that he put his hands on her waist tightly later during the event.... :drools:  vimalee, can u tell us what did they talk about during the interview when u r free, pls :p ? i m dying to know... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@Charlenem, I will come back and translate the clip later.  All I have to say that Nadech protected his nong sao very well.  The reporters didn't have a chance to ask YayaNadech answered all the questions for them: short, simple, and direct.

Yaya is a very polite person.  She wai (salute/acknowledge) the people who held the bamboo sticks before she joined in with the play.   I've noticed Yaya is comfortable and good at Esan/Lao dance now.  Her hands movement and gesture are very graceful and elegant.  I remembered when I was little I used to admire and idolize my cousins when they did this kind of dance (Lam Vong).

http://web.stagram.com/p/551900892441407499_195033131

Yadech look beautiful in Thai traditional outfits.   Thanks to Lays fans for requesting and Lays for supporting and obligating with the fans' request.

credit:  NadechYaya.com FB

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Charlenem said:
i think a lot of NY fans were out at their event, because during that time, the vote of photos on ig were slowing down a lot and JJ's votes were more than 5000 than nadech at one moment :annoyed: . as now, the event has finished, and the votes of nadech catch up JJ's very fast :pervie: .

at this moment

nadech: 958, 736

JJ: 960, 603

but i m sure we will surpass JJ asap...lol!! :rockon:  :rockon:  :rockon: 

Thanks Charlenem for the explanation! I woke up at 6:00am (5:00pm Thailand time) to study for my second exam but when I signed on IG, I saw that JJ was catching up to Nadech and I was wondering what the heck happened to Nadech's fans?!! :shrug: Anyway, I was so disappointed that I couldn't really focus on studying. On the way to school, there was a bad traffic jam so while I was in the car, I took the time to vote/post 133 pics of Nadech on IG. Lol.  Anyway, I knew there had to be a reason why his fans would just abandoned their votes! Glad to know it was only because they were attending his event and nothing else to it. Lol. Su su everyone!

By the way, as upset as I was that JJ was beating Nadech, I still managed to do well on my exam so no worries guys! Lol. It's weird to think that celebrities can have that kind of effect on you, but I guess they do. Anyway, I'm just happy that our boy is back to leading again (thanks LOVELY_K for the update), and I'm super happy that he got to spend time with his nong today! As always...Yaya looks so graceful and elegant. They look lovely together. :kiss3:

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Lovely_k said:
This was taken yesterday I believe.... I'm 95% sure hehe SO CUTE  :spin:  :clap:  :crush:

Thanks Lovely for this adorable pic! I loveeeee this pic so much because Yadech seems so normal! Like two young, good looking people who happens meet and fall in love at school (even though they're at work). It takes me back to my high school days where I was so happy every time I got to see my secret crush walking down the hallway or something. Lol. Yadech looks so young and happy like normal people, I wish they could always be like this. :wub:

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Charlenem said:

Whether they're dressed up as Chinese, Japanese, Boran.....goshhhh Yadech looks good in everything, in EVERY culture! Gotta love Mae Keaw for always being a shipper!

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thank you everyone for sharing.   :heart: :heart: :heart: this event.  Yadech are so cute.
huanzhu said:
❤YADECH was so lovely & sweet to each other esp NADECH !!!  :pervie: :heart: :heart:

credit : imKOON6

LOL @.15, Nadech 's happily dancing next to his nong, he even forgot his queue to join the other dancers.  Yaya had to push him and screamed for the audience to cheer for him.
Wow.....a very supportive nong sao indeed!!!   That was so cute!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

Another clip of Nadech-Yaya dancing.   They're so adorable!!!  Nadech put his hands on her waist tightly :pervie: .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDmOFoG2b4g&feature=youtu.be
cr:อักษร จุฬา

www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDmOFoG2b4g&feature=youtu.be