[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
haha, I was thinking the same thing when I saw that picture. Nadech would not allow that. haha.. I just hope she has short under that. She looks beautiful in the dress though :)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@Lovely, Glad to hear that you're doing better.  Time will heal and take care na.
@Vimalee, thanks for the translation ja.  Yadech are so cute!!!!  They sure cover everything hehe.
@Kittiya, glad to see you back.

An excerpt from Lemonade mag., Oct. 5,2013

Koo jin who's amazingly fin-ned.
Koo kwan in lakorn who are so famous in the advertisement

After Duang Jai Akkanee 's very high rating, "Jeed" (Yaya) and "Fai" (Nadech) is a koo jin who are going strong without stopping.  
The events, lakorns and advertising are all waiting in line to book this couple "Nadech & Yaya" until now (August 20, 2013).  They
have presenter events together for about 24 products within 3 years.

They're Presenters together in 2013.

1.   TrueMove
2.   Yum Yum
3. - 5.   Lays

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Thanks Jess. Maybe it's those kind of dress that has shorts included. It's cute. She looks narak.
Thanks Bubba for the translations!  Good to hear they are going on strong! I hope to see more events, magazines and lakorns with the two.

Does anyone know if Koo Gum has been subbed?
Also, is the open ceremony normally a big event?

pinky3

sarNie Adult
I don't think kookum is sub and about the opening ceremony , it's usually the press n fans but I think they might limits fans cuz during grgr , it was normal .. Lol but u know yadech attract big crowd ..

bobby101

sarNie Egg
I finally figure out a faster way how to vote with out have to wait every 30 min to vote. Work had been slow and I was able to vote about about 100 votes and planing to vote another 100 before bedtime. Su su tai! Please continue to vote for yadech!!! Su su na and thank you all for sharing all the pic, comments, vdo, and translate article you all so kinds and wonderful people. :)))))

bubba

Keep On Smiling
MrsChum said:
Hi ladies! Another short article of Yadech. Bubba or Vimalee can you pls translate pls, if you ladies have time. Thank you in advance :)
Some of the words are hard for me to explain/translate but I'll try my best na.

BAUB_BKS:    If you have an advertising shoot together at the age of 60, what do you think that product will be?

Yaya:    The solution for dyeing white hair (hair dye)  kha  (laughing).   But at 60, it is not old at all, being a rock and roll grandpa/grandma.

Nadech:   An appliance that attached false teeth/denture krub that you can chew as many times but won't fall off (pretending to chew........).

meocutduoi

sarNie Egg
Hi all, miss u mak makk, @key, mrschum, lovely_k, and every1 else. I take a few minutes to say thanks for all ur sharing! i love every pic, every clip u posted and every sweet cmt u give! Thanks a lot for keeping this house always active and warm!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:
@bubba: thanks for ur translation! Yaya will enjoy her honeymoon with a boat. Nadech will spend his honeymoon in the sea. And it's obvious that boat has to sail on the sea. Why do they always related to each other like this???? :thumbsup:
There is a Vietnamese poem with the title is Boat and Sea. I think it's really suitable with our couple dream honeymoon :dance3: i trans a piece of this poem eventhough my trans skill is really bad :D

"Only boat can get
How vast the sea is
Only sea knows that
Where and when boat goes"

My friend shared this pic to me with a sweet Q-A:
Question: Do you want to see Yaya in which type princess, What story?
Nadech: I want to see her be Amidali princess in Star wars,Trunk hair because Amidala is beautiful and strong.
Question: Do you want to see Nadech in which type prince, What story?
Yaya: Story of Disney like Sleeping beauty, Nadech be prince philip pair princess Aurora, I like this story because musical

Cre: Natt Ntk NY

i remember that Yaya has ever said that she dreamt to become a princess when she was a little girl! I believe that no matter what princess Yaya is, she is always a QUEEN in Nadech's heart! :yes:

Back to work now, have a nice day na ka, every1!!! :flowers:

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
bubba said:
Some of the words are hard for me to explain/translate but I'll try my best na.

BAUB_BKS:    If you have an advertising shoot together at the age of 60, what do you think that product will be?

Yaya:    The solution for dyeing white hair kha  (laughing).   But at 60, it is not old at all, being a rock and roll grandpa/grandma.

Nadech:   An appliance that attached false teeth/denture krub that you can chew as many times but won't fall off (pretending to chew........).
Thank you very much bubba!! This two is very funny and thoughtful with their answer.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@MrsChum & m9,  you're welcome na kha.
Hello meo, we sure miss you mak mak na and thanks for sharing a beautiful poem and Yadech story.  Take care and do come back again soon.
@m9 and pinky, thanks for sharing.  Yaya looks very beautiful and Nadech's English is pretty good.

Yaya in Gucci Creative dress......Yaya is beautiful as always and agree with the title.....

AirAsia Ad:   Both Nadech and the food look so good!!

cr:as tagged

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
I just wanted to share this with you ladies here. This was 2 Saturdays ago at the height of the Instagram hashtag madness. A group of ladies within my area met up in person to spazz about Yadech, particularly Nadech. We also all order ourselves Nadech - The Limited Edition BJ Jeans Tshirt. At least 5 of these girls are also AF members! We had so much fun. Everyone brought their goodies to share. I was foaming at the mouth looking through all the magazines! Can you ladies imagine if we ALL met how much spazzing would happen?

how to screen capture

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
meocutduoi said:
 "Only boat can get
How vast the sea is
Only sea knows that
Where and when boat goes
And only Yadech knows best what each other's hearts are saying!!

thanx meo for such a cute poem

welcome back kitty, happy to know you a still are happy and proud yadecher!!!

http://m.youtube.com/?reload=7&rdm=vy0gx2ka#/watch?v=lFvJqm0BWWI&feature=plpp
and here is an old clip of our boy squeezing in to be near his wifey (oops, i mean nong). i laughed so hard watching it, everyone was wondering what our boy was doing, mark was gona let nadech squeeze in but he js wanted to stand in front of mario (and we all know why right?) hehe

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Oh that would be so much 0fun! We'll probably make him blush lol hehe what happene to the faces? Lol One day i'll meet his handsome face in person ♥♥♥
Nice to hear from you Meo. Hope you are doing well! Hello Kitty! I read all your wonderful translation of the RS stories. Thank you!

pinky3

sarNie Adult
Lol @Pinky3 - I think u r not following Yaya work or else u wont says her dress is short[/quote

Yea I do .. I seen her in a lot of short skirt dress etc but I just didn't say anything.. It's nothing wrong if I say it now .. Lol beside yaya 'a got nice legs ..I have follow her n na since Dja ..

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Good night,

Hak you ladies, THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING, I AM GRATEFUL FOR EVERYONE'S POSTS TAKE CARE AND REMEMBER TO SQUASH THE COMPETITION WITH THE VOTES ON THE WEBSITE. SU SU SU!!!! :arrg:  :arrg:  :arrg:   THINK OF JAMES JI AS A BUG AN ANNOYING MOSQUITO THAT LINGERS AND TRIES TO BITE YOU. AND BAM!!! HES DEAD (FIGURATIVELY SPEAKING) LOL
Also @vim or @bubba whenever you have time can you translate this article for us. no rush na ka. Thank you   :flowers:   :flowers:   :heart:   :heart:
http://www.thairath.co.th/column/ent/gookgik/374772

ENJOY THIS PIC IN THE MEAN TIME

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi meo so nice 2cu back ! ure beyond sweet meo, taking time 2 hi n a peom 2go wif during your busy period, so totful my meo is n i appreciate it v much ! tc ok meo n me2u HAK !