[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
bubba said:
Hello
Lovely, how are you?  Thanks for the links and pictures na.  I believe
both Nadech and Yaya are in their 4th year at the University.

RATTA;     Imagine what your wedding would be like and where do you want to go on your honeymoon?

Yaya:    
I want my engagement to be in Thai style and the wedding to be like
European.   As for a honeymoon, it might be a little bit expensive.  

I
want a very good/nice boat that has everything and we'll sail around
the world.   Whichever country we reach, we'll spend one day there. 

If we like it,  we'll spend 3 days.

Nadech:   
A simple wedding.  I'll buy a ring and propose to her.   We'll go on a
honeymoon at the sea.   I want to go where we've never gone before

like Hawaii islands krub.

Wow....they both love the sea!!!      Good night and sweet dream everyone!!!

thanks bubba for translationg.... :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

there r two points for me:
1. yaya: she is a romantic girl at all, she is still so young with so beautiful and romantic imagination for her wedding and honeymoon. she wants a tranditional thai engagement and european wedding ceremony, it means she think about it already....so i dont know who would be her man when she planed her ceremony :coverlaf: :pervie: ?

2. nadech: he is always a tight lipped, but this time he said something which makes me laugh :bhehe: . he said "we will go where we've never gone before", gals, it makes any sense to u?? "we've never gone BEFORE", it means they have gone somewhere together already,  which means there has someone who has been somewhere with him already, isnt it? if there is nobody who he is dating or liking, he could say "we will go somewhere we both like ", but not "go where we'VE NEVER GONE BEFORE"....... :pervie: :pervie: i dont know if i explain well my mind, hope u could get it....lol!

two nice mvs for all of u!!
http://youtu.be/SiuugJLKDi0

http://youtu.be/LAp9lesEgbU

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Good Morning Ladies! Thank you for the pictures and posts. It was super quiet yesterday! I wonder where everyone went? lol

Lmao, thought i share this. hehe

Charlenem- hehe, I like your thinking. True though, because how else would he know the other hasn't been to Hawaii before? :coverlaf:  Aww, I wish those two would suprise me in Hawaii I would be one happy fan! :drool:  :woot:  :woot2:
Thank you Bubba for the translation! I love Yaya's idea of a honeymoon. So romantic. She want it to be a very long trip. hehe :toast:

Is this a new picture? :yuck:  :cry:  :whatever:  :shrug:  :facepalm:   :rant:

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Good Morning Everyone!!!!

Thank you so much ladies for their contributions to the thread woot woot!!! Anywhoo I have an update to share :) but before I do just to let
@lu or anyone else know regarding the 11th Anniversary Seventeen awards location it is on October 11 @ the Ice planet Siam Discovery it will start at 2:00pm till 7:00 pm. I don't know the location to the rising sun ceremony though, If I do I will let you know :)
@bubba I am doing okay you know some days are better than others and it has been a hard week and this weekend won't be any better, the funeral for my grandma is on saturday  :teary: . I'll keep being strong and pull it together because I know all of you are there for me as well as my friends and family here. THANK YOU!!! You have been wonderful you are such a doll for the translation I was finning while reading and I can picture it so clear but I bet they can too  hehe. 
@key oh how I've missed you my dear. Glad I have you as a friend. hak hak 
@m9 yes it is new it was taken today lol I was a little annoyed with the pic but then I saw this pic and I know if Nadech isn't there his best friends will look out for her  :arrg:

Soooo I have some news I found the numbers for the IG votes not too sure if its accurate or not seems like it but I could be wrong I'm hoping.....If anyone else knows if this is how they will break it down please correct. If this is the case YADECHERS WE HAVE SOME MAJOR VOTING TO DO!!!! SU SU SU  :arrg:  :arrg:  :arrg: emphasis on Nadech... Yaya has got it in the bag thats our girl!!!

IG:urassayas 
Congratulations na ka #seventeenthailand on your 11th year  มีกันหรึยังคะ??  (LOVE IT WHEN SHE POSTS PICTURES OF HER AND NADECH)

@Vim or @Bubba Can you translate this pretty please here is a  :flowers:  for your efforts 

New pic we haven't seen yet

I thought this was too cute not to share

lol too adorable 

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Aww, what? I thought our Nadech was leading?? :cry1:  Yes, we have major voting to do ladies!!
hehe, the pictures are too cute that you've posted Lovely! I love ALL except *ahem*. I too love it too when Yaya post pictures of her and her best friend. I am seeing it more and more now than before. Before we didn't get 1. or if we did it was in a long time. haha
Glad you are holding up Lovely! Be strong and I hope all goes well.

Okay, JJ next to Mark, Mark definitely looks better! :gungirl:  

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
@m9 & lovely k :wink: , normally i would like yaya's lovely photo, but i saw someone in that photo i dont like, so sorry i didnt click "like" on ur post, it doesnt mean i dont like the other photos, it is just because i dont want to "like" someone...... :arrg: :arrg: :arrg: , and it seems like they have some photo shooting.... :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: , pink....makes him more gay looking, i m sorry, i tell the truth.

@lovely k,  it makes sense. remember, i said jj fans added more than 12000"like"s during one night, and b4 jj was no.4 after boy, mark and nadech. they must faked a lot of accounts to do it, and if sudsapda counts like so, it means they got some internal informations, that's why they made that odd "like"s in one night. hoping all na's fans can relize it, we still have time and chance to beat him on ig... honestly, they should not count like so, they should add photos and "likes" together.... stupid magazine! :annoyed: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Charlenem- I complete understand. Haha I saw it this morning & my jaw dropped! I shouldn't dislike the boy too much but I can't help it. Especially how his manager was so against exposing him too much pretty implying don't wanna be like Nadech & then all the other talk just got annoying. His look alone can't charm me either so I guess that's why haha

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Very very busy this week, but just for you Lovely!

MING_471 -----If you were stranded on the island, what are the two or three things you wanted to have with you?

Yaya ----- I wanted to have a knife to protect myself, a book with a pen or pencil inside to write a journal, and a boat to leave the island.

Nadech ----- Music instruments, maybe a turntable is okay.... and have a party just the two of us (laughing), medicines for symptoms because I have symptoms (I think he has asthma and ???), and a knife to catch fish.

Aww, these two .....   :heart: :heart:  :heart:

ps:   Lovely, glad to hear you are doing better each day .....hang in there na......time will heal and this too shall pass.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Aww he should have his Saichon skills to keep both him & his nang Fah alive, healthy & happy ;)
Thanks Vimalee! Don't work too hard na

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
@ m9   same here, dont know why i cant help to dislike him.
=======================================================
laterly, everytime i saw his face, i feel like :sick: :vomit: . especially during summer, his "always same" smile with his thick lip gloss and odd chin on so many magzines' covers...dont understand how thai ppl can support to be surrounded by that smile in magazine shops? they dont feel sick of that? they dont feel weired of that? honestly, a same smile on every magazine around u, it only happens in the horrible movie... :pervie: :eyetwitch: :eyetwitch:

i did try hard to find out any attractive points on him to stop being an "anti"(i dont anti anyone usually) since he seemed getting "liked" by "everyone" as the media claimed, but it turns out that i didnt figure out anything arractive on him and i did find out that he gets drooping of the upper eyelids if u watch him carefully :bhehe: :ghehe:  :lmao3:  . it is better he goes to do a small plastic surgery to adjust his eyes during his korea trip..... :lmao2: , well, no kidding, it is just a suggestion. he is a good looking guy but just a normal good looking guy, if only comparing the appearence, he is definitely not on the same level as nadech although nadech gets a long face but he is still extremely handsome even with that face shape :crush: (ohhh...i am so biased, lol :fanfic: ). JJ could be "lovely" and "pretty" during his 20's, but i bet that his facial features would not make him good looking after his 30, esp. his drooping eyelids :lmao2: .

btw, many ppl said JJ looked like a twin bro of mark, i used to think might be, but i saw that picture where they were standing together, i want to say mark looks much more better and more man. :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

ps: everything i said about JJ is just my personal opinion, nothing related to nadech's fans or NY fans and this thread. if we get some JJ's fans here, sorry to offend u, pls dont take it personaly and u can just ignore me as u want :wink: .

soso68

sarNie Hatchling
Hi girls miss You all!

Thanks for all the pics ,translation vidéo

Welcome to this thread @mairoro and wish You and @lu have a wonderful Time

Kittiya

sarNie Juvenile
MrsChum said:
Wow, today the thread very active :) almost everyone is here this morning!

Welcome @markkim, you had made this thread move up more faster. Thank you for taking your previous time to compliment on our lovely YaYa!! We all here know how beautiful, charming and popular YaYa is so thank you again for reminding us. About Kim, mayb you can tell her to go and ask for some pointer from her bestie (YaYa)..... I'm sure Yaya would be delighted to help.
You go girl!  :highfive: 

Kittiya

sarNie Juvenile
Vimalee said:
:welcome1: Fuzzi, fyi, MarkKim, and clacken!
@MarkKim, Kim is a very good actress for a young generation and I've heard people praised her acting.  She is very lucky to be in the mafia series with all the veterans and gets to act with Ananda, the famous Thai movie actor.  I'm glad for you na.

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder and this is so true.  Yaya may not be drop dead gorgeous to some; but for me, her charisma, charm, inner beauty, talents, and goodness top all other beauties.   

When we talked about Yaya, we cannot leave Nadech out.  I will again quote the song that Nadech's uncle put in his MV. 

"Out of million stars in the galaxy, these two stars had to meet.....and when they met, the world became a beautiful place and the hearts are happy......" 

This is exactly how I feel about Yadech.  :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
You go girl. I tried not to get involve, but I couldn't help it. I have been gone for so long and when I'm back, I am face with (K, I don't even want to mention her name!) Thank you for expressing your love for Yadech, I couldn't put it any better than you and the rest our gang did. I am proud to say that I AM a true YADECHER! 
Obviously, the user that compared Yaya and *** is lost and we need to send her back to where she belongs...

:highfive:  :yes:  :numchuck:  :eek:fftopic:  :annoyed:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: 

Kittiya

sarNie Juvenile
MrsChum said:
Hi, Kittiya :) it's been a long time you haven't been in this thread. How are you?? Hope everything goes well for you.....stop by to chat with us sometime ok :)
 Hi there MrsChum!!  Yes, long time no chat. I miss all of (US) yadechers... I'm doing great and just been super busy with work. Gosh this thread is going so fast...I can't keep up. Nuff of me blabbing... Have a great week and big hug  :grouphug: 

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi kittiya so nice 2have u visit, we definitely miss u ! glad ure well take care wif yr busy sch ! now rs2 is filming n will air u dun know how much your trans is appreciated by us ! tyvm kittiya, visit us often when time allows, wif love key !

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi my lovely tyvm 4 yr time posting n sending shoutout, ure always on top ! im sending my love n care 2u lovely stay strong, here 4u as always ! tc, rest well my lovely, LUA, key !