[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

tsukasa

sarNie Egg
@yaya kugimiya he sure loves that strip wife beater shirt. Isn't that the same one he wore to Rome with Yaya. My guess is this shirt and the pink flower shirt were gifts from Yaya.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thanks everyone for sharing beautiful pictures and comments mak mak kha.

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:   

According to the admin,  before nong nong (Nadech-Yaya) going home,  they're having a conversation with the monk in the hall.  
The monk gave them a gold chain and a ring which were merited to him.   The monk intended to give the necklace to Nadech
and a ring to Yaya but somehow they got switch since they were in the boxes.  So, the monk told Nadech-Yaya to exchange themselves
or to put it on for each other.    This made the fans quietly fin and smile from ear to ear. 

Awwww......I'm smile from ear to ear myself and super duper fin (so the monk gave the permission for Nadech to put a ring on Yaya's finger....) :dance2: :dance3: :cheer:.
Thanks Chalenem for sharing this picture na.

bobby101

sarNie Egg
Finally catch up again, this thread is moving so fast. Thank you all for all the updates, video, photos, comments, translate an article and more. As always I'm so happy I found this site and always appreciate all your updates on Yadech. Please continue to vote for yadech. :)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Miss you all my dear Yadechers...!!!
Thank you to everyone for sharing :coolpix: of Boon Kathin and OK Awards, clips, translations, comments, etc.
I super :heart: the Boon Kathin;  there were so many lovely moments and stories to this event.   I've been smiling from ear-to-ear even though there were some unfortunate events happened in the family.

@bubba, that was such a sweet story about the monk wanting to give Yadech the blessed gifts:  the gold necklace to Nadech and the gold ring to Yaya.  The monk received these gifts from others and he must have kept them until he found the right persons to give to.  It must be fate that the jewelries got mixed up and the monk had to ask Yadech to exchange or to put it on for each other.   If I were there I would say, "Nadech, why don't you put that ring on Nong Sao's finger now, and Yaya please put that necklace around your Pe Chai's neck. "   :cloud9: 

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Beautiful melody, beautiful lyrics, beautiful meaning, and beautiful Yadech...!!!

I've lost counts of how many times I've listened to this beautiful MV:  titled  "Previous Life"

At 3:50, you could hear Nadech repeated after Pe Ae that Yaya is beautiful....and then at 3:55 you could hear clearly when he said he wanted to keep or say that word to himself.   No wonder he said he hardly compliment Yaya in public and now I understand why - he wanted to say that word in private.  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RT92NHYmRbA
credit:  porpeartord

▶ ณเดชน์ ญาญ่า - แต่ปางก่อน - YouTube

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
:thanks: bubba and vimalee for translating more about the pics :)
@vimalee, I love that mv too. I watched it several time myself. Love the song and all the pics. Listening to that song remind me of Num and Ann Lakorn cus it's the ost song for their Lakorn ( tae bang gorn).

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thank u bubba vimalee 4sharing these beautiful incidents wif us,! the monk waited 4 da right persons 2 pass on da jewellery ! he must consider yadech special befitting of da gifts ! bless yadech n bubba vimalee 4 giving us so much joy always wif ur kind trans ! vid is v nice !
vimalee sorry to hear of ur sad happening at home, hope situation gets better, tc !
hak ladies !

naya

sarNie Egg
Charlenem, on 25 Oct 2013 - 13:31, said:

dear all,

pls vote for nadech and yaya as ur fav. kookwan in daradaily poll as their fansclub posted on fb.

link: http://www.daradaily.com/darapoll/

the no.3 of the name list is yadech. i dont know if we could vote many times, but at least i voted once and i couldnt vote again, so i will try to change ip or clean the cookies to see if it is working.

let us vote for our beloved yadech!!!

TODAY

VOTE

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks to both bubba and Vimalee for the wonderful and sweet story
And thanks to the rest of the girls that keeps on posting pictures of Yadech 

Fanaccount cr: http://pantip.com/topic/31179285

เรื่องเล่าน่ารักจากน่าน อาจารย์เห็นแบร์กินก๋วยเตี๋ยวไม่หยุดเลยแซว 
กินเยอะระวังอ้วนนะ แล้วญาญ่าจะว่าไงเนี่ย
แบร์บอกญาญ่าชอบคนอ้วนค้าบ 
นี่คือเหตุผลที่กินไม่หยุดนี่เอง

Translation 
The teach saw that nadech couldn't stop eating the noodle soup, so she tease him and said
Teacher: Eating this much, careful not to get fat, and what would Yaya say about it. 
Nadech: Yaya likes fat people Krap

''This is the reason why this man can't stop eating''

tsukasa

sarNie Egg
cookiies said:
Thanks to both bubba and Vimalee for the wonderful and sweet story
And thanks to the rest of the girls that keeps on posting pictures of Yadech 
 ​
I got a fanaccout to share with u all. The fan account is from someone name ''Naan''

​
 เรื่องเล่าจากน่านค่ะ ในขณะที่พี่หมีกำลังโซ้ยก๋วยเตี๋ยว จนอาจารย์ทัก...
อาจารย์: กินเยอะระวังอ้วนนะ แล้วญาญ่าจะว่าไงเนี่ย ?
แบรี่: ญาญ่าชอบคนอ้วนครับ
 ​
Translation 
Meanwhile nadech were eating noodle soup, the teach warn him
Teacher: Eating this much, careful not to get fat, and what would Yaya say about it. 
Nadech: Yaya likes fat people Krap 
 ​
Love the gif! Perfect! Nadech is such a smooth talker!

tsukasa

sarNie Egg
:eek:fftopic:  I was reading Nadech's bio (and others, I was bored last night) and realized two of my favorite actors are from Khon Kaen. Weir and Nadech. I wondered if they know each other. Anyone know? Hotness just comes out of Khon Kaen? I need to visit. 

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
tsukasa said:
:eek:fftopic:  I was reading Nadech's bio (and others, I was bored last night) and realized two of my favorite actors are from Khon Kaen. Weir and Nadech. I wondered if they know each other. Anyone know? Hotness just comes out of Khon Kaen? I need to visit. 
Haha, that's a question anyone can answer you :)
Of course they know each other. They both got the same manager and also got work and photoshoot together. Most of the Khob Kaen dara knows each other.....

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
tsukasa said:
haha these two knows each other well. It was weir's mother that got Ae to meet Nadech 

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
IG: taluikongtai 
"ตากล้องประจำกองวันนี้ .. แบรี่โฟโต้กราฟเฟอร์ #รอยฝันตะวันเดือด #เอ้าาาฟินนนน "
''The regular photographer on the set today.. Barry photographer''

tsukasa

sarNie Egg
Thanks @MrsChum and @cookiies for answering my question! I didn't know they had the same manager, sorry. I'm a really new Yadecher. I only started watching DJA beginning of October and just finished GRGR the weekend before last. Anyways thanks! Nadech's incredible acting converted me :). Can't wait for RS!