[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@Charlenem, :thanks: so much for sharing the clip and the candid pictures above. 
Also, a very BIG thank you to the owner of the pictures.  This is as REAL as it can be!    No bts script or rehearsal, no producer, director or crew on set - just the two of them on their personal time... :heart:  :heart:  :heart: 

Aha, agree with you on the    " a good boyfriend helps his gf keep everything...lol! "   That's why the title of the clip is called "Yaya's Personal Secretary"

Lol, I can hear the two ladies in the background commenting on how sweet that Nadech kept everything for his nong sao.  They said it was too bad there was a man sitting in front of Nadech and blocking their view so they couldn't see clearly what the monk gave them.

If I didn't know anything about Yadech and saw this picture, I would have thought they were getting engaged or married.

credit:  Barry.Ya FB

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
hi Charlenem and all

these pictures are clear indications that yadech are indeed couples (in love) nadech's hand at yaya's waist shows OWNERSHIP :heart:  :heart:  :heart: it is useless to deny nobody will believe them anymore especially the YADECHERS :woot:  :woot2:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you to Key, bubba, fyi, and Neezy for the welcome back shout out....Yadech and this site are so addicted so just can't stay away for too long.

Welcome tsukasa and daai to Yadech thread.....Don't be shy, give Yadech a try!

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

I'll be back later with more stories for you to JIN and FIN about!

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
thanks Charlenem

this video is still fresh even if this is old my most favorite part is when yaya help nadech to wipe his sweat while they were on the boat during GRGR filming they are not nangfa and saichon on this video but yadech :heart:  :heart:  :heart: then my next favorite is the kissing scene though it's not so real and not lip lock or no tongue dancing still it flutters my yadech heart :heart:  :heart: as soon as yadech lips met and touched i was in  :cloud9: and my last favorite part is when nadech held the umbrella for yaya i think during those days in DJA nadech started to study about his leading lady asking himself  :heart: WHAT IF WE BECOME LOVERS IN REAL LIFE?.I WISH YAYA WILL BE MY NANG EK FOREVER.I WANT HER TO BE THE MOTHER OF MY CHILDREN....hahaha :rofl: (delusional mode)  :heart:

http://youtu.be/NTk3XjhUmOQ

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
ty naya 4 posting pics, 2nd pic oh my nadech is all ready relaxing on bed floor, hehe im sure he must be thinking my favourite scene wif my girl rolling around !!! ur english is perfect, i understand every word so dun b shy, we'll def understand da language of yadech !

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
ty 4 beautiful romantic pics charlenem, love 2nd pic its such an ownership gesture by nadech ! wif his recent words/action yadech r really 4 each other ! thanks2 4 searching vdo 4our view c, x !

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Thank you Mrs Chum & Keylargo. Yes, indeed I had a fabulous time. Fun while it lasted but nothing is more sweeter than home sweet home. ;) I wonder if anyone captured Nadech encouraging Yaya during the filming of RS. I would love to see it in action ;)
Also, what were they doing during the merit that Nadech just had to hug Yaya huh? He normally only does it when assisting her such as walking up the stage or what not. Hmmm was he just being a bf in those pictures???

tsukasa

sarNie Egg
 the photo make me smile....

cr as tagged

Thanks @Charlenem for the pics! In the first pic Nadech was a little hesitant in the second you can definitely tell there's a squeeze. love it! That dude behind YaYa is a little close.

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Charlenem said:
 the photo make me smile....

cr as tagged

Thanks Charlenem for posting the pics! Uhhhh oh.....Nadech went from placing his hand behind Yaya's back to pretty much placing it around her waist! That is a major boyfriend zone!!!  :heart: :thumbsup:  Thanks Nadech for unofficially letting us know you are declaring Yaya as your girl! We totally support you ka! :coverlaf: :thumbup:

I can imagine Nadech denying it in an interview..."No krub, what happened was....it was so crowded and nong's waist is so small, my hand accidentally slipped.  What is that??? Oh, my ears were red? You see...it was a hot day. That's all krub." Lol. Pshhhhh, who are you fooling Nadech? We're your true fans. You would think after 4 years....we can take one look and know what you're thinking (just like your nong). Hahaha, jk.

Tsukasa - Maybe that's why Nadech placed his arm there, because he didn't want his nong too close to the guy behind her?!! Lol. By the way, :welcome1:

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi nee v nice 2cu n of course i love all ur anticipated answers! u can b da appointed marcom ex 2 speak up esp over here on yadech! love all of nadechs recent tlc n action, speaking v loud! im finning wif u nee! x

tsukasa

sarNie Egg
@Neezy LOL! you got Nadech's denials down. 

@keylargo I love your siggy, reminds me how much I loved TNNKK. It's my favorite yadech drama. I hope some day they will take care of each other like Darunee and Athit.

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
Neezy said:
Thanks Charlenem for posting the pics! Uhhhh oh.....Nadech went from placing his hand behind Yaya's back to pretty much placing it around her waist! That is a major boyfriend zone!!!  :heart: :thumbsup:  Thanks Nadech for unofficially letting us know you are declaring Yaya as your girl! We totally support you ka! :coverlaf: :thumbup:

I can imagine Nadech denying it in an interview..."No krub, what happened was....it was so crowded and nong's waist is so small, my hand accidentally slipped.  What is that??? Oh, my ears were red? You see...it was a hot day. That's all krub." Lol. Pshhhhh, who are you fooling Nadech? We're your true fans. You would think after 4 years....we can take one look and know what you're thinking (just like your nong). Hahaha, jk.

Tsukasa - Maybe that's why Nadech placed his arm there, because he didn't want his nong too close to the guy behind her?!! Lol. By the way, :welcome1:
u're like fortune teller !!! telling us what going to happen during interview !!! hahahhahaa but I like :pervie: :bhehe:

paul4nr

sarNie Egg
Neezy said:

:rockon: You Rock! Love the comment hahaha! 
Thats right nadech! Dont even bring up that you guys only have bro/sis relationship lol... The way you hold yaya's waist is just  :cloud9:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :ghehe:

I just wanna lock them up in one room for a day so they can spend their time together!!! LOL

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Hi Ladies,

I want to just quickly say miss you and Love you girls!!! Thanx girls for the updates and @char for the pics hehe so sweet

Here is a pic I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!  :crush:  :crush:  :crush:  Guess what his hand is doing the same thing its been doing the entire time hehe  :spin: