[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
daai said:
hi! hi!

wow! i just love all ur pics guys.thank u sooo muchhh
Nadech and Yaya are looked great yesterday at the show. they're so pretty gorgeous and handsome as always.  :bhehe: such a pro models! big clap for them and the event! hehehe. 
so, whats next for them? anyone knows their next schedule since they already stopped shooting for RS these days. and when will Barry gonna start to shoot his next lakorn with Taew and Pat? anyone knows? hmmm
They will be going to Japan 14th November and will be staying for awhile but I think yaya will return earlier then nadech and the rest. As for nadech new lakorn it will probably begin soon (i think)

an93lik

sarNie Hatchling
tsukasa said:
Interesting. I never call anyone but my mom. I text my friends so I'm not suprise Yaya said she doesn't call Nadech, they're probably txting non stop and sending cute pics and videos of each otherl. Thanks for the translation na ka!
You are welcome tsukasa even though I don't feel its a sufficient translation.

an93lik

sarNie Hatchling
cookiies said:
http://youtu.be/SrIPrgszOkQ

She talked about the hello kitty event and promoted the new 6 different characters of it. She said that no matter what age u are u can still play or admire hello kitty. The reporters ask her about the rumours that says that yaya keeps calling nadech a lot, which Yaya got kind of surprise. She said that she doesn't really call much, but if she did they would mostly contact each other in their 4hjhkk group. I can hear clearly but i think the reporters said something about people on the set claims that she is calling him, which yaya said: me?.. she then said that they are filming together so there is no need for her to call him. Then the reporters ask if she will clear this news with nadech which yaya said no.. she meets him nearly everyday and that talking with friends is normal so there is no need to clear things. The reporters were asking her if she is confuse that this news came out and how it came out, then yaya said that it might be because they have seen my name pope up on his phone or something like that. But if it's about calling I think I'm the person who calls him the least. 

The rest is about her new lakorn with JJ, which she confirm that she will be in. She said that they need to wait for next year cause everything is not done. They got the actor and actress schedule for this lakorn already but the plot, fitting and a lot of thing isn't done yet so they need to wait. 
The reporters mention something about Koojin with her and JJ, which yaya say that we need to wait for the lakorn to start and then she said that she personally see the KooJin as a good things cause it means that people see your work and thinks that u acting together is good so it's a good thing. She said that she isn't seriously about it, she just wish for people to watch it. 

PS. I haven't been here for awhile so i have noticed how fast this thread have been moving lol. 
Thank u to everyone here that have been active and posted a lot of pictures and news about yadech :D
Thank you cookiies for the awesome detailed translation.  I'll need to listen to the interview again later to hear clearly :).

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Happy Friday my Yadech family!! Hope everyone have a wonderful day! Also, thanks for posting and sharing. Nadech is such a protective guy. He sure protect her, them and their relationship in everyway.

Thank you for the translation An93lik and Cookiie! Thank you every for sharing and posting!

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thansk an93lik and cookiies for the translation. Reporter always try to get something out of Yadech, whether going out to eat or calling each other. So annoying!

tsukasa

sarNie Egg
MrsChum said:
Thansk an93lik and cookiies for the translation. Reporter always try to get something out of Yadech, whether going out to eat or calling each other. So annoying!
It's very annoying. Have they ever ask about the ring she wears? Or is that off limits? 

Question? Has Yadech ever been to New York City?

Thanks!

an93lik

sarNie Hatchling
tsukasa said:
It's very annoying. Have they ever ask about the ring she wears? Or is that off limits? 

Question? Has Yadech ever been to New York City?

Thanks!
tsukasa, I don't think Yadech has ever been to New York City.  SF was their first time to America last year.  If they ever go to New York City please let me know b/c I would love to see them.  I am in Washington DC but am willing to travel to New York to meet them.

You are welcome m9saeteurn1 and MrsChum and Happy Friday Everyone.  I am happy to come in here and see all your updates as I was away for a long time.  I hope you all a wonderful happy day. Since I was away sooo long I can't seem to catch up on all the posts and read all the updates on this thread so I decided to just go to there recent event (I am glad this thread move so fast, it shows that we all love Yadech very much,lol).  I just have to say they are narak mak at the event (sorry my Thai is rusty that's why I don't use that much ka, ja or na).  I understand but I can't read.  I noticed that Nadech was staring at Yaya's back in the vdo but you ladies were so fast at updating, there was a picture of Nadech staring at Yaya's back already, lol.  I bet he had heart palpitations at that time.  Yaya's dress was perfect for her.  It shows off her figure flawlessly.

tsukasa

sarNie Egg
Neezy said:

Omg, Tsukasa, Mon Ruk Look Toong is one of my favorite lakorns of all time!!! At first I didn't know what you guys were talking about because I only know the lakorn by it's Khmer version title. I'm finally on a computer and just now saw your video! Lol. But yesssss......I really want to see Yadech play this movie!!! Nadech would be the perfect country boy to play as the main character and Yaya would look so lovely playing in the 1970's part! Omg, I was only 8-9 when this movie came out and I remember watching it everyday for 3 months straight after school because I loved it so much! I can totally see Yadech singing and dancing! Ahhhhh, they need another remake soon! The last remake didn't do it justice for me!

Anyway, I was the one who suggested they did a remake of Sialohit! Isn't it such a good lakorn?! I would to see love Yadech play it! Especially like you said, Nadech in his uniform (and bad ass hair do) and Yaya in a Thai traditional silk outfit. Omg, soooo perfect! :heart:

Also, Mam and Willy have a lakorn together? Aren't they brothers and sisters in real life???

By the way, Keylargo, I am lovingggg your signature! Oh man, I need to use the phone less and the computer more, I'm missing out! Lol. Jk.
Oy, @Neezy, sorry I missed this. Most have been during my busy days. But i can breath for now. You Khmer? Me too! Like you I watched all of these lakorns when I was young. MR is my moms favorite. Growing up we watched in thai and dubbed in khmer. I think the big boss will let Nadech be in it if they have the rights.

I know, I miss things when I use my iPad. It's worth getting on my computer so I can see my lovelys.

Sailohit is my all time favorite, it's on YT. Now that I have the idea in my head, I want them to really do it! He would be such a great Krai! Has there been a remKe of it recently? Which channel owns the right? I should bombard the producer's IG. I miss Num & Kob. I think about all the koo kwans of that time and I worry Yadech will end up with other people. But I tell myself most of those old didn't really hang out outside of making the lakorn. They have similar personalities to. In my experience, relationships that begin as friendship last longer than one that starts from lust.

I love being able to follow these two thanks to this forum!

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
MrsChum said:

so true @MrsChum

how can yaya admit about her private matters to the public. i admire yaya's skills in answering annoying questions.

tsukasa

sarNie Egg
Vimalee said:
@ausa,

Your translation was perfect!   I couldn't have done any better.
Thank you so very much from the bottom of my little grateful heart...really appreciate your time and efforts na...!!!  :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:
I still remember reading about Nadech taking the long bus ride from his hometown Khon Khaen to Bangkok to film a lakorn because it cost less than the plane ticket.   When he graduated from high school, he and Mark Prin moved in with Pe Ae in Bangkok.  Mark gave Nadech some name brand clothes and he felt so grateful.  

Originally, Pe Ae took Nadech and Mark to Channel 7 hoping to get them contracts over there.  Things didn't work out because the big boss at channel 7 wanted them to be in the evening lakorns instead of prime time lakorns.   Pe Ae took them to channel 3 and the rest is history.    It must be fate because if Nadech were with channel 7, he and Yaya would have never met and there would never be Fai and Jeed and Yadech today.

Yaya, a very well-manner, polite, not fussy and not into brand names.  I still remember reading about her wearing the same old clothes to school everyday.   One day, the staffs at her school called her mom in and asked if the Sperbund family need any financial assistance.    Yaya just loved the soft and comfort feel of her old clothes and didn't care much about the look.   No wonder she and Nadech hit it off so well.

I'm very proud of Nadech and Yaya and consider myself fortunate to have known them in this life time. 

OMG! @Vimalee I saw this awhile ago but am only just responding now! Thank you for the history! I'm going to cry! What's nice about being a new Yadecher is reading all these cute stories all at once! Learning about the past three years and not waiting. Except I we have to wait for RS.

Anyways, thank you sooo much for sharing. He is soo dedicated, such a hard worker. Reminds me of that annoying reporter talking about his looks. I've watch a lot of actors in my 30+ years and when I watched Nadech act for the first time, I was floored by how great he is, which is why I'm here now. His acting and character portrayal is different each time. I am not familiar with Mark's work. I have not watch their first Drama together. Should I watch it? I'm afraid Since Nadech is not the pra'ek. I'm sad for the trials he's been to, to get to where he is now but I think it built his character. Yadech seem soo humble. Has Nadech done merit with anyone else besides yaya?

Khun Ja needs to get her butt back to filming instead of flying off on vacation!

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
an93lik said:
Yaya loves to collect Hello Kitty things so she is promoting it there.  There are 8 collectibles and they are giving it to her for free.  They asked her if she ever calls Nadech and she said that she doesn't call him that much, only calls him to talk about filming the lakorn.  Then they asked about the new lakorn that she will be in with James Ji.  I didn't hear her answer very clearly its a little noisy on my end.  Sorry about the rough translation.  If I missed anything please feel free to correct me.

hi an93lik

if it's true that yaya loves to collect hello kitty things......so this is to confirm that the hello kitty pillow that nadech was using during his resting time in yadech location shooting was belongs to yaya :heart:  :heart:  :heart: